How Safe is the Vaccine ?

Hagar

1 hour ago, Realville said:

I am sure bullets will make up some stupid justification for it just like he did with the over 3000 people that have died from the vaccine. But oh they were going to die anyway. Smh..... He has no way of knowing that so now he’s just making crap up to support his argument.

You’re accusing me of making stuff up, while in the same breath saying 3000 people have died FROM the vaccine.  There’s zero proof that they died from the vaccine, and you have “no way of knowing” that they did.  I applied simple math to show why when you’re dealing with over 100,000,000 million people, some of them are going to die.  I’ll use smaller numbers so that you can understand.  If one out of ten people die a week, and ten people get the vaccine and then one dies, it’s unlikely he died from the vaccine.  Still too complicated?  If one out of two people die a week, and two people get the vaccine and one dies, he probably didn’t die from vaccine.  I never realized that using simple statistics to formulate odds and averages is “stupid justification”, but I’m sure it sounds stupid when you aren’t intelligent enough to understand how math works.  

Taken directly from the VAERS website: 

• Reports may include incomplete, inaccurate, coincidental and unverified information. 
  • The number of reports alone cannot be interpreted or used to reach conclusions about the existence, severity, frequency, or rates of problems associated with vaccines

To break the numbers down further: 1.2M Americans are being vaccinated daily.  8000 Americans die daily.  If you find the % of Americans that die on a daily basis, and apply it to the 1.2M being vaccinated daily, approximately 26.4 people from that population number would be expected to die on a daily basis.  Extend that to a week and you’re looking at almost 200 people from that population group.  At the peak, over 2M Americans were vaccinated daily.  Out of a population group of 2M Americans, on average around 50 will die daily. It’s not rocket science to see how the number of coincidental deaths after vaccination is going to rise well into the thousands considering over how long of a time period huge amounts of at-risk people have been vaccinated daily.  Again, I’m not claiming that nobody has died from the vaccine.  I have no way of knowing that, or how many it’s been.  But a report to VAERS is nowhere close to a confirmed vaccine death, and they say as much on their website.  But even if all 4000 deaths reported to VAERS were directly related to the vaccine (which they most certainly are not), you’re looking at a death rate of around .0017% for those who’ve taken the vaccine, and again, simple math shows that with a population group of this size, there will be MANY coincidental deaths, so the death rate is much lower than .0017, which is beyond negligible as it is.

7 hours ago, bullets13 said:

To break the numbers down further: 1.2M Americans are being vaccinated daily.  8000 Americans die daily.  If you find the % of Americans that die on a daily basis, and apply it to the 1.2M being vaccinated daily, approximately 26.4 people from that population number would be expected to die on a daily basis.  Extend that to a week and you’re looking at almost 200 people from that population group.  At the peak, over 2M Americans were vaccinated daily.  Out of a population group of 2M Americans, on average around 50 will die daily. It’s not rocket science to see how the number of coincidental deaths after vaccination is going to rise well into the thousands considering over how long of a time period huge amounts of at-risk people have been vaccinated daily.  Again, I’m not claiming that nobody has died from the vaccine.  I have no way of knowing that, or how many it’s been.  But a report to VAERS is nowhere close to a confirmed vaccine death, and they say as much on their website.  But even if all 4000 deaths reported to VAERS were directly related to the vaccine (which they most certainly are not), you’re looking at a death rate of around .0017% for those who’ve taken the vaccine, and again, simple math shows that with a population group of this size, there will be MANY coincidental deaths, so the death rate is much lower than .0017, which is beyond negligible as it is.

That sure is a lot of jibberish to just contradict your on statement without even answering Hagar’s question. 😂 You could apply that same logic to people that died from the virus too. You don’t really know how many people truly died from the virus  because of the way they report Covid deaths. Sad thing about the people that died from the vaccine is that they took a vaccine to protect themselves from a virus that has been around for about a year and half an we’re probably already exposed to it an lived thru it but died when they took the vaccine. They didn’t catch the vaccine, they consciously took it to protect themselves. But as you stupidly said they were gonna die anyway. You have no way of knowing that period. We are all aware that VAERS is a beginning stage system to detect a problem with a vaccine but that’s what it was setup for. You can’t just dismiss the reports coming in, that’s like saying where there is smoke there is no fire but you continue on with your vaccine campaign Little Bron Bron. Like the doctor said when they get reports from VAERS that a total of 50 people have died from a vaccine they stop administering the vaccine to figure out the problem an that has not happened an the number is well over 3000. 

I am sure she just made up this statement for attention. I guess only credible statements come from Baby Bullets. 

2 hours ago, Realville said:

That sure is a lot of jibberish to just contradict your on statement without even answering Hagar’s question. 😂 You could apply that same logic to people that died from the virus too. You don’t really know how many people truly died from the virus  because of the way they report Covid deaths. Sad thing about the people that died from the vaccine is that they took a vaccine to protect themselves from a virus that has been around for about a year and half an we’re probably already exposed to it an lived thru it but died when they took the vaccine. They didn’t catch the vaccine, they consciously took it to protect themselves. But as you stupidly said they were gonna die anyway. You have no way of knowing that period. We are all aware that VAERS is a beginning stage system to detect a problem with a vaccine but that’s what it was setup for. You can’t just dismiss the reports coming in, that’s like saying where there is smoke there is no fire but you continue on with your vaccine campaign Little Bron Bron. Like the doctor said when they get reports from VAERS that a total of 50 people have died from a vaccine they stop administering the vaccine to figure out the problem an that has not happened an the number is well over 3000. 

I am sure she just made up this statement for attention. I guess only credible statements come from Baby Bullets. 

You accuse people of making unfounded statements, and then in the same breath come up with stuff like this gem of a run-on sentence that I bolded for you.  It's math, not gibberish, but I'm sure it sounds like it to you.  I know it's a lot to process without a good grasp on math.  I don't know if you're just that dumb, or are being intentionally dense, but I'll ask you a question, and see if I get an answer:  If 8,000 people a day die in the US, and over 130,000,000 have been vaccinated (most of them TWICE), would it not stand to reason that thousands of people will die after receiving the vaccine of other causes?  I'll give you a hint, the answer is yes, but please, since my mathematical explanation is "gibberish", if you think it's no, explain why.  And don't say "nobody could even know that", because it's literally all based on normal death daily death rates factored into the % of the population that's been vaccinated.  I didn't even factor in the fact that the death rate of the vaccinated population would be much higher due to the makeup of those being vaccinated (elderly, pre-existing conditions).  If you looked at another group of 130,000,000 Americans who had NOT been vaccinated, thousands of them would also die during the same time period.  

As to your other point, which also shows your political bias and lack of common sense, if EVERY death reported to VAERS was directly related to the vaccine (which it is not), and HALF of the reported covid deaths were wrongly reported (which nowhere that many were), you're looking at 4,000 Vaccine deaths vs. around 300,000 covid deaths, even though at this point more people have been vaccinated than infected with Covid.  I wonder which is more dangerous... Realville MD says people should worry about the vaccine and take their chances with Covid.  Seems legit, considering his math skillz and mastery of their/there/they're and your/you're.    

1 hour ago, bullets13 said:

You accuse people of making unfounded statements, and then in the same breath come up with stuff like this gem of a run-on sentence that I bolded for you.  It's math, not gibberish, but I'm sure it sounds like it to you.  I know it's a lot to process without a good grasp on math.  I don't know if you're just that dumb, or are being intentionally dense, but I'll ask you a question, and see if I get an answer:  If 8,000 people a day die in the US, and over 130,000,000 have been vaccinated (most of them TWICE), would it not stand to reason that thousands of people will die after receiving the vaccine of other causes?  I'll give you a hint, the answer is yes, but please, since my mathematical explanation is "gibberish", if you think it's no, explain why.  And don't say "nobody could even know that", because it's literally all based on normal death daily death rates factored into the % of the population that's been vaccinated.  I didn't even factor in the fact that the death rate of the vaccinated population would be much higher due to the makeup of those being vaccinated (elderly, pre-existing conditions).  If you looked at another group of 130,000,000 Americans who had NOT been vaccinated, thousands of them would also die during the same time period.  

As to your other point, which also shows your political bias and lack of common sense, if EVERY death reported to VAERS was directly related to the vaccine (which it is not), and HALF of the reported covid deaths were wrongly reported (which nowhere that many were), you're looking at 4,000 Vaccine deaths vs. around 300,000 covid deaths, even though at this point more people have been vaccinated than infected with Covid.  I wonder which is more dangerous... Realville MD says people should worry about the vaccine and take their chances with Covid.  Seems legit, considering his math skillz and mastery of their/there/they're and your/you're.    

Blah Blah Blah 😂 You do not need a College Degree to know when some one is blowing smoke up your ass. You, Dr Fauci and our current Administration are blowing a lot smoke right now.

12 hours ago, Realville said:

I am sure bullets will make up some stupid justification for it just like he did with the over 3000 people that have died from the vaccine. But oh they were going to die anyway. Smh..... He has no way of knowing that so now he’s just making crap up to support his argument.

I feel like this is being equally dished out on both sides of the fence... jmo

49 minutes ago, SmashMouth said:

My view is there is obviously a issue with the vaccine. I didn’t report all those deaths to VAERS and I did not say they were all exclusively because of the vaccine but the system is in place to help identify a problem with a vaccine. My opinion is the side effects are just as important as the people that really did die because of the vaccine. If you listen to Dr Mccollugh he finds it alarming too that this information isn’t getting out like it should. Wether you get the vaccine or not it’s worth putting out there. I confess I am imperfect on my grammar sometimes but when you have to point that out I think your losing your argument because you obviously understand it enough to respond. Lol

14 minutes ago, Realville said:

My view is there is obviously a issue with the vaccine. I didn’t report all those deaths to VAERS and I did not say they were all exclusively because of the vaccine but the system is in place to help identify a problem with a vaccine. My opinion is the side effects are just as important as the people that really did die because of the vaccine. If you listen to Dr Mccollugh he finds it alarming too that this information isn’t getting out like it should. Wether you get the vaccine or not it’s worth putting out there. I confess I am imperfect on my grammar sometimes but when you have to point that out I think your losing your argument because you obviously understand it enough to respond. Lol

I pointed it out because you kept using words like "stupid" to describe my arguments.  you keep accusing me of making things up, but all I'm doing is applying statistics and percentages to data.  Then you actually make things up.  It's hilarious.  You're on a crusade, which sure, whatever, do what you want, and you keep regurgitating the same info from one or two doctors that goes against basically everything that 99% of doctors are saying.  That's also fine.  But I could post equally compelling arguments for getting the vaccine from basically ALL OTHER DOCTORS, and you'd be like "nah, vaccine bad, covid stupid, realville right." anyway, i'm still waiting on your answer to my question (isn't that how this game works?): If 8,000 people a day die in the US, and over 130,000,000 have been vaccinated (most of them TWICE), would it not stand to reason that thousands of people will die after receiving the vaccine of other causes? Like you stated, you shouldn't need a college degree to answer this one.  

1 hour ago, Realville said:

Blah Blah Blah 😂 You do not need a College Degree to know when some one is blowing smoke up your ass. You, Dr Fauci and our current Administration are blowing a lot smoke right now.

speaking of losing an argument... real numbers you can't refute?  blah blah blah, Fauci's a liar.    good point.  i agree.  what does that have to do with what I'm talking about?  Nothing.  

1 hour ago, SmashMouth said:

if you're talking about in general, I agree.  The danger of both covid and the vaccine have been misrepresented and used for political gain by people on both side of the fence.  if you're talking about  the fence that realville and myself are arguing across, I would have to disagree.  I'm literally using basic statistics and irrefutable numbers to make a common sense point.  He just says whatever pops into his head or uses smoke and mirrors to change the subject, or says how stupid my point is while offering literally no discernable rebuttal.  

11 minutes ago, bullets13 said:

if you're talking about in general, I agree.  The danger of both covid and the vaccine have been misrepresented and used for political gain by people on both side of the fence.  if you're talking about  the fence that realville and myself are arguing across, I would have to disagree.  I'm literally using basic statistics and irrefutable numbers to make a common sense point.  He just says whatever pops into his head or uses smoke and mirrors to change the subject, or says how stupid my point is while offering literally no discernable rebuttal.  

I am speaking generally and specifically. Neither of you (nor do I) have a rat’s ass clue as to what you are talking about. Calling statistics facts is bogus. Who came up with those stats? Could it be people trying to push an agenda (that goes for both sides)? It’s ok to have an opinion on the subject. The real truth is NOBODY KNOWS! Make your best decision for you and your family and leave everyone else out of it. 

10 minutes ago, bullets13 said:

speaking of losing an argument... real numbers you can't refute?  blah blah blah, Fauci's a liar.    good point.  i agree.  what does that have to do with what I'm talking about?  Nothing.  

The title of this thread is “How safe is the Vaccine?” Real Numbers...😂 like the Covid numbers 😂 I think your real naive. Your numbers are irrelevant because you do not know what the future risks are with these vaccines. I believe that would be a common denominator you would need to know in order to make a solid argument. The vaccine was developed in what 9 months Lol. I find it hilarious that the organization put in place to identify problems with vaccines you try to discredit. Is there another organization that identifies vaccine problems?  I guess they need to get rid of VAERS an just come to you when they need information about Vaccine reactions.

29 minutes ago, Realville said:

The title of this thread is “How safe is the Vaccine?” Real Numbers...😂 like the Covid numbers 😂 I think your real naive. Your numbers are irrelevant because you do not know what the future risks are with these vaccines. I believe that would be a common denominator you would need to know in order to make a solid argument. The vaccine was developed in what 9 months Lol. I find it hilarious that the organization put in place to identify problems with vaccines you try to discredit. Is there another organization that identifies vaccine problems?  I guess they need to get rid of VAERS an just come to you when they need information about Vaccine reactions.

VAERS goes so far as to discredit itself on it's website.  I already posted that.  They do it so tinfoil hatters such as yourself can't use their numbers as fact, which you've already done anyway.  i'll ask again: If 8,000 people a day die in the US, and over 130,000,000 have been vaccinated (most of them TWICE), would it not stand to reason that thousands of people will die after receiving the vaccine of other causes?

1 hour ago, bullets13 said:

VAERS goes so far as to discredit itself on it's website.  I already posted that.  They do it so tinfoil hatters such as yourself can't use their numbers as fact, which you've already done anyway.  i'll ask again: If 8,000 people a day die in the US, and over 130,000,000 have been vaccinated (most of them TWICE), would it not stand to reason that thousands of people will die after receiving the vaccine of other causes?

Again your talking to yourself. People could die from others causes with Covid not because of Covid. Again the title of the thread is “How safe is the Vaccine!” I am very aware as I stated that VAERS a is beginning stage agency to find out if there is a problem with a vaccine. There you go twisting my words again. You’ve made your unsubstantiated points on questionable numbers and I’ve merely brought to light there are risks involved in taking the vaccine from reports that have been made. Who is liable if you have life threatening reactions from the vaccine? Can you answer that question? I hope for everyone’s sake there’s no long term risk like women becoming infertile. 

22 minutes ago, Realville said:

Again your talking to yourself. People could die from others causes with Covid not because of Covid. Again the title of the thread is “How safe is the Vaccine!” I am very aware as I stated that VAERS a is beginning stage agency to find out if there is a problem with a vaccine. There you go twisting my words again. You’ve made your unsubstantiated points on questionable numbers and I’ve merely brought to light there are risks involved in taking the vaccine from reports that have been made. Who is liable if you have life threatening reactions from the vaccine? Can you answer that question? I hope for everyone’s sake there’s no long term risk like women becoming infertile 

here you go... how safe is the vaccine? Bearing in mind that I have sufficiently shown that many, if not most, of these deaths are coincidental (funny how you still haven't answered my question)... Over 245 million doses of COVID-19 vaccines were administered in the United States from December 14, 2020, through May 3, 2021. During this time, VAERS received 4,178 reports of death (0.0017%) among people who received a COVID-19 vaccine.  

I'd say that's a pretty good survival rate, even if all of those are vaccine deaths, which we know not to be the case. 

"I hope for everyone’s sake there’s no long term risk like women becoming infertile." 

- (non-fearmongerer) Realville

As you would say, since there's literally no reason to think this would be the case, and no data to suggest this is a possibility, this is a "stupid argument".  I'm not arguing that there may be some unknown side effect that arises in the future, because sure, there's always that possibility.  but for someone who's "against fearmongering" you literally just made up one of the scariest possible side effects and said "hope this doesn't happen." 

Don't get the shot because there's a possibility that down the road your testicles may explode, because we don't know about future side effects.  See how dumb that sounds?  Anyway, I'm done on this one.  Any future replies and you'll be talking to yourself.  

29 minutes ago, bullets13 said:

I'd say that's a pretty good survival rate, even if all of those are vaccine deaths, which we know not to be the case. 

Hey bullets13...you are correct. Those are good numbers. But it’s still not a good answer. Keep in mind, I’ve been vaccinated with 2 doses of the Moderna vaccine. The only answer to the original question, “How safe is the vaccine” is “Only time will tell...”. Also, the question is flawed in the first place. There are 3 (soon to be 4) vaccines available. One may be safer than the others. By trying to say the vaccines are safe or not safe right now is disingenuous. Once again, the only real answer is “I don’t know.” or “Only God knows.” 
I have faith that whatever decision I have made regarding vaccination that God will protect me and deliver me. 

46 minutes ago, bullets13 said:

here you go... how safe is the vaccine? Bearing in mind that I have sufficiently shown that many, if not most, of these deaths are coincidental (funny how you still haven't answered my question)... Over 245 million doses of COVID-19 vaccines were administered in the United States from December 14, 2020, through May 3, 2021. During this time, VAERS received 4,178 reports of death (0.0017%) among people who received a COVID-19 vaccine.  

"I hope for everyone’s sake there’s no long term risk like women becoming infertile." 

- (non-fearmongerer) Realville

As you would say, since there's literally no reason to think this would be the case, and no data to suggest this is a possibility, this is a "stupid argument".  I'm not arguing that there may be some unknown side effect that arises in the future, because sure, there's always that possibility.  but for someone who's "against fearmongering" you literally just made up one of the scariest possible side effects and said "hope this doesn't happen." 

Don't get the shot because there's a possibility that down the road your testicles may explode, because we don't know about future side effects.  See how dumb that sounds?  Anyway, I'm done on this one.  Any future replies and you'll be talking to yourself.  

Keep on reaching Little Bron Bron. 

1 minute ago, Realville said:

If I am not mistaken he did that using the so called data, numbers and his Bull 💩science. He’s a evil little troll.

Too bad he didn’t have a small business along with sucking off the gov teat, maybe he would have had a different approach if an unnecessary full blown lockdown would have hurt him or his family.

1 hour ago, LumRaiderFan said:

I’m going with the esteemed Dr. Fauci.

Main difference is his version of Chicken Little has destroyed COUNTLESS businesses and lives.

You stole my thunder. I was going to answer my own rhetorical question after everyone started beating up on each other. Lol. Dr. Fauci was my drop the mic answer. Lol.