An update on the Fraudulent Election.

Realville

1 hour ago, LumRaiderFan said:

Liberals are so easy to fool.

Very true...but they will swear up and down we are the ones that are constantly fooled. It's comical that MagaBidenTrust (or something like that) learned a new word...projection...but had no idea that the person who taught him the word was facetiously mocking him. I'm guessing it was a middle school student sowing his bullying oats. I'm guessing that a different middle schooler sympathetically explained this topic to him...thus MagaBidenTrust's quick departure.

On 12/1/2021 at 3:22 PM, Reagan said:

Uh, NO!  Towards the end of the election, 4 States stopped the counting.  All 4 States were being won by President Trump.  A couple of days later, Trump lost all 4 States.  The most glaring of the con games was Pennsylvania:  Trump was up 700,000 votes when they stopped the count.  A few days later Biden "wins" by 40,000 votes.  "IF" you were actually paying attention, there is no way you could come to the conclusion there was not fraud!

So the only states that were correct were the states that Trump won handedly or were there corruption in those states as well? You people are delusional and it's a shame I belong to the same party as most of you. If there were election fraud then why didn't it go to the supreme court that is controlled by conservatives? OH WAIT, IT DID AND THEY LAUGHED IT OUT OF THEIR DOORS. Also, Trump and his cronies went 1-52 in litigation against voter fraud in 2020. For a guy being as sleepy as Joe (and believe me he is) he sure did pull a fast one on Trump. Give me break!

On 12/7/2021 at 10:00 AM, EagleFan2004 said:

So the only states that were correct were the states that Trump won handedly or were there corruption in those states as well? You people are delusional and it's a shame I belong to the same party as most of you. If there were election fraud then why didn't it go to the supreme court that is controlled by conservatives? OH WAIT, IT DID AND THEY LAUGHED IT OUT OF THEIR DOORS. Also, Trump and his cronies went 1-52 in litigation against voter fraud in 2020. For a guy being as sleepy as Joe (and believe me he is) he sure did pull a fast one on Trump. Give me break!

Your delusional. I believe you’ve had too many Covid booster shots!

On 12/7/2021 at 10:00 AM, EagleFan2004 said:

These kooks have gotta be on some RNC or right wing payroll.. because if they’re doing all this internet patriot defending for free, then.. they clearly don’t value their personal time lol. Or just leeching off social security and bored out of their mind. Most likely both. 

3 minutes ago, InMAGAWeTrust said:

These kooks have gotta be on some RNC or right wing payroll.. because if they’re doing all this internet patriot defending for free, then.. they clearly don’t value their personal time lol. Or just leeching off social security and bored out of their mind. Most likely both. 

Leech on this. 

5 minutes ago, InMAGAWeTrust said:

Welcome back InJussieWeTrust! I believe you’ve had too many Covid Booster shots too! 

44 minutes ago, InMAGAWeTrust said:

You don't leech on social security, genius...you've already paid for it.

Sad thing is, it will be gone for you because of your party.

4 hours ago, InMAGAWeTrust said:

Yup.. imagine getting outsmarted by a dude with dementia. But it’s not trumps fault. It was the swamps fault. The swamp that was supposed to get drained. Yawn 

Yup, you got outsmarted/fooled...bigly. And in true Liberal fashion, you project your inadequacies to others. How proud you must feel. The laughter (at you) continues, and just keeps getting stronger. Tell us again how smart you think you are.

7 hours ago, InMAGAWeTrust said:

tWo MoRe WeEkS

… and yet, they STILL haven’t caught on yet 🤡 🤡 makes me laugh every time I click on this cult topic 

This coming from someone who intensely watches Eric Swalwell, Jerry Nadler, Maxine Watters, etc. for their every miniscule morsel of "evidence" of Trump/Russia collusion. You still believe your "truth" will emerge. Six years and counting. You and Maxine sure make a cute pair. Of the two, who would you consider the more intelligent half? Who is the brains and who has the looks?

You have been telling us for months that you are teaching us...but no words of wisdom have come forth from any of your posts. Now that makes me laugh (and many others as well). Keep'em coming. Your posts breathe a breath of comical relief to the topics.

40 minutes ago, Englebert said:

This coming from someone who intensely watches Eric Swalwell, Jerry Nadler, Maxine Watters, etc. for their every miniscule morsel of "evidence" of Trump/Russia collusion. You still believe your "truth" will emerge. Six years and counting. You and Maxine sure make a cute pair. Of the two, who would you consider the more intelligent half? Who is the brains and who has the looks?

You have been telling us for months that you are teaching us...but no words of wisdom have come forth from any of your posts. Now that makes me laugh (and many others as well). Keep'em coming. Your posts breathe a breath of comical relief to the topics.

It is comical that the same folks that dismissed any election fraud the day after the election are still convinced of Russia collusion by Trump EVEN after all the evidence that has shown otherwise.  Troll boy is exhibit A in this line of thought.

15 hours ago, Englebert said:

lol trumpers.. these guys need help