Follow the Science?

baddog

2 hours ago, SmashMouth said:

🙄

That my opinion . I’m extremely tired of these mask myself. I rather deal with them if it’ll help the country. I don’t wanna stop wearing them the numbers shoot up. And we be back at square one like last time. 100% ready to get back to normal ASAP. Let’s just do it right without politics.

1 hour ago, PAMFAM10 said:

That my opinion . I’m extremely tired of these mask myself. I rather deal with them if it’ll help the country. I don’t wanna stop wearing them the numbers shoot up. And we be back at square one like last time. 100% ready to get back to normal ASAP. Let’s just do it right without politics.

No politics here. I just don’t know what to believe anymore. 

Science tells us there are two genders, male & female.  Try telling that to a Democrat.  They can stick ‘their’ version of science where the sun don’t shine.   Although I wear them, imo, any help mask gives is minuscule.   Perhaps a N95 might offer a little more.  Thing is, mask may be getting more people sick by giving them a false sense of security.   Saddest thing about this, we can’t trust our own government.  Most of them are driven by an agenda and not the well being of the people or the country. A prime example, Cuomo getting thousands of old people killed in NY.  If it was just a mistake, why not apologize?  Intentional or not, he don’t give a 💩.

22 hours ago, baddog said:

I had Covid, have underlying issues, am old, and by all accounts, should be dead. I don’t think a mask did one thing for me either way. Feel stupid wearing one into a restaurant and removing it once seated. I guess the Covid lives from the door to the table.

So sorry to hear that you were so ill, and happy that you pulled through. I’m not sure how or why it is that some people get sick with the virus and they don’t make it, and some do get better. This is still puzzling after a year of this virus in the US. All I know is I don’t trust a lot of people anyway so, staying my distance except for my family was ideal for me. (Plus wearing my mask). I spray my desk and computer with alcohol and keep my classroom clean and disinfected. My kiddos have been taught to wear their mask at school and we all wash our hands and stay socially distance as much as possible. So far, I only had one kid who got ill. Everyday people in my building socialize hang out together and the next thing you know some one has the virus. I was a little skeptical about the shots being offered, but I have decided to take it. Since you already had COVID you may have strong antibodies and my not need to wear a mask. Good Luck.

22 minutes ago, ladybug33 said:

So sorry to hear that you were so ill, and happy that you pulled through. I’m not sure how or why it is that some people get sick with the virus and they don’t make it, and some do get better. This is still puzzling after a year of this virus in the US. All I know is I don’t trust a lot of people anyway so, staying my distance except for my family was ideal for me. (Plus wearing my mask). I spray my desk and computer with alcohol and keep my classroom clean and disinfected. My kiddos have been taught to wear their mask at school and we all wash our hands and stay socially distance as much as possible. So far, I only had one kid who got ill. Everyday people in my building socialize hang out together and the next thing you know some one has the virus. I was a little skeptical about the shots being offered, but I have decided to take it. Since you already had COVID you may have strong antibodies and my not need to wear a mask. Good Luck.

Thanks for the kind words. If I had to pick one single thing people could do to stop the spread of Covid, it would be to wash their hands. The only time I use the hand sanitizers is after pumping gas or leaving a public restroom. Even though I had just washed my hands in the restroom, grabbing that door handle on the way out is a fantastic spreader. Masks can only be effective if I have Covid (and don’t know it) to keep me from spreading it to you, not because you are wearing one. Really not sure if that can be 100% of the time. Here is something I truly believe......sometimes, it’s just your turn to be sick.

On 2/27/2021 at 4:48 PM, Hagar said:

Science tells us there are two genders, male & female.  Try telling that to a Democrat.  They can stick ‘their’ version of science where the sun don’t shine.   Although I wear them, imo, any help mask gives is minuscule.   Perhaps a N95 might offer a little more.  Thing is, mask may be getting more people sick by giving them a false sense of security.   Saddest thing about this, we can’t trust our own government.  Most of them are driven by an agenda and not the well being of the people or the country. A prime example, Cuomo getting thousands of old people killed in NY.  If it was just a mistake, why not apologize?  Intentional or not, he don’t give a 💩.

He deserves to go to jail. He murdered those people.