Too Early? Coogs vs. Dogs!

CowbellCoog

11 hours ago, Cougar14.2 said:

Based on the history over the years of the Nederland fans on this site like you I’m just truly great you guys allowed us to beat you even once. Those victories rank right up there with Beaumont Ozen. I’m thinking coach Prieto might let our guys go out there too? I’m not sure how we would be favored over a team like Nederland but I guess that why you play? 

Compared to all of that championship history at Crosby.... oh wait..🤔

17 hours ago, Cougar14.2 said:

Based on the history over the years of the Nederland fans on this site like you I’m just truly great you guys allowed us to beat you even once. Those victories rank right up there with Beaumont Ozen. I’m thinking coach Prieto might let our guys go out there too? I’m not sure how we would be favored over a team like Nederland but I guess that why you play? 

I clearly said that Crosby was favored...what part of that did you miss?

1 hour ago, Mr. Buddy Garrity said:

Mecca they always play great D there. A staple. 

Now you know that isn’t true and nobody ever says that, but this year they’ve got some talent on that side of the ball.  It’ll be interesting to see the matchup Friday night.  I expect Nederland to try and slow the pace down and establish the run to set up some play action and run that wheel route in the big situation that seems to always work lol.  Crosby’s D line isn’t big but man they are relentless.  I can see like a 27-13 game or so.

2 hours ago, CougarCal said:

Now you know that isn’t true and nobody ever says that, but this year they’ve got some talent on that side of the ball.  It’ll be interesting to see the matchup Friday night.  I expect Nederland to try and slow the pace down and establish the run to set up some play action and run that wheel route in the big situation that seems to always work lol.  Crosby’s D line isn’t big but man they are relentless.  I can see like a 27-13 game or so.

Lol yep you the most logical Crosby fan on here. Guess that's why we get along on and off here bro. 

4 hours ago, CougarCal said:

I can see that happening. Bulldogs are a scrappy bunch this year not very big on the defensive line 

I honestly see it more of a 42-21 type of game. Back and forth through most of the 1st-2nd Q and takeing off midway through the 3rd and never looking back. Nothing against the dogs but after watching a little film today this is my take on things. Just don't come into the game thinking you have it in the bag like Barbers Hill did and it should be a fun competition! As allways im wishing for a injury free game from both sides. 

Come on friday!!!

#GOCOOGS

Crosby will field the better team Friday Night. Seeing both they are more talented on both sides of the ball and the Crosby defense IMO is the best in the area. However Crosby sometimes has the tendency to under perform during a game in district, but they seem solid right now. Hats off to Nederland come in and punching BH in the mouth, but Crosby has more balance this year on both sides of the ball than I can remember. Goodluck Coogs I think you guys have a shot of a good play off run this year. Ned should have a decent shot as well, playing good ball right now and plays well as a team.

On 11/29/2020 at 7:51 PM, Cougtalk said:

We find out if Nederland are pretenders or contenders this weekend. 

But an overtime Fumble win over BH, and a 1 point loss to PNG have me believing they are just about as good as those two squads. I think they are getting better as the season goes which is exactly what you want to see in Nederland. 

But they are facing the team that hasn't been challenged in district. Will Nederland give Crosby a challenge? Maybe. What should we expect? Another game where the cougars roll over DII 12-5a opponents. 

Crosby 55-14 Nederland 

Karma. 😂😂

On 11/29/2020 at 7:51 PM, Cougtalk said:

We find out if Nederland are pretenders or contenders this weekend. 

But an overtime Fumble win over BH, and a 1 point loss to PNG have me believing they are just about as good as those two squads. I think they are getting better as the season goes which is exactly what you want to see in Nederland. 

But they are facing the team that hasn't been challenged in district. Will Nederland give Crosby a challenge? Maybe. What should we expect? Another game where the cougars roll over DII 12-5a opponents. 

Crosby 55-14 Nederland 

Dang, this can’t taste too good right about now...you were only off by 46 points

and where is 14.2?