GOP Rep. Gohmert Introduces Resolution To Ban Democratic Party!

Reagan

52 minutes ago, Setx fan said:

False 

47 minutes ago, Realville said:

Prove it

40 minutes ago, Setx fan said:

John F Kennedy and Lyndon B. Johnson. 

28 minutes ago, Realville said:

And that means what? Go do a little more research.

27 minutes ago, Setx fan said:

They were both democrats. One came up with the bill and the other signed off on it. What else is there to research? 

24 minutes ago, Realville said:

I am referring to your Democratic Senators and Dems in the House. Anything else on that list that’s wrong? 

26 minutes ago, Realville said:

I am referring to your Democratic Senators and Dems in the House. Anything else on that list that’s wrong? Just own the fact that your party is the Racist Party. History and Facts say so.

22 minutes ago, Setx fan said:

This whole thing is misleading and deceptive. But that particular line was completely false. So which senators and dems are you talking about? 

19 minutes ago, Realville said:

The Democratic Party would crucify John F Kennedy today! 

Just look at how you look smh 

1 hour ago, Setx fan said:

59 minutes ago, Realville said:

52 minutes ago, Setx fan said:
40 minutes ago, Realville said:

38 minutes ago, Setx fan said:

35 minutes ago, Realville said:
35 minutes ago, Realville said:

31 minutes ago, Setx fan said:

28 minutes ago, Realville said:

58 minutes ago, Realville said:

50 minutes ago, Setx fan said:
38 minutes ago, Realville said:

37 minutes ago, Setx fan said:

34 minutes ago, Realville said:
34 minutes ago, Realville said:

30 minutes ago, Setx fan said:
26 minutes ago, Realville said:

56 minutes ago, Realville said:

49 minutes ago, Setx fan said:
36 minutes ago, Realville said:

35 minutes ago, Setx fan said:

32 minutes ago, Realville said:
32 minutes ago, Realville said:

28 minutes ago, Setx fan said:
25 minutes ago, Realville said:

7 minutes ago, Setx fan said:
  1 hour ago, Setx fan said:

1 hour ago, Realville said:

53 minutes ago, Setx fan said:
  41 minutes ago, Realville said:

39 minutes ago, Setx fan said:

36 minutes ago, Realville said:
  36 minutes ago, Realville said:

32 minutes ago, Setx fan said:
  29 minutes ago, Realville said:

Very significant, meaningful post.

35 minutes ago, Setx fan said:

I’m sure your aware this post is full of deception and you jumped on to comment regarding slavery but didn’t correct the false narrative? Conservatives for you smh. God bless you 

I can comment anything I choose. Thanks, but I didn’t sneeze. And since I am white, according to lots of people, an I not already blessed by God?

Cuz everyone on here realizes that BOTH sides of the aisle have been and will continue to be self-serving POS’s, right? None of them could give a rat’s ass about any of our well-being. Too much money in politics to be made for us to begin being a thought in a politician’s mind. Term limits anyone? Even the best and the brightest will be turned by greed. You are NOTHING to them. Once you read this, start over and read it again, please. 

3 minutes ago, SmashMouth said:

Cuz everyone on here realizes that BOTH sides of the aisle have been and will continue to be self-serving POS’s, right? None of them could give a rat’s ass about any of our well-being. Too much money in politics to be made for us to begin being a thought in a politician’s mind. Term limits anyone? Even the best and the brightest will be turned by greed. You are NOTHING to them. Once you read this, start over and read it again, please. 

Exactly 

5 hours ago, LumRaiderFan said:

Keep lying to yourself about how great Democrats have been for minorities.  Look who stood on doorsteps to block students from entering school, look who turned the dogs out during protests, look who promoted welfare to destroy the family unit, look who promoted planned parenthood which has basically been genocide among minorities over decades.

Even after all this, they take your vote for granted, latest proof being what Biden said “ 'If you have a problem figuring out whether you're for me or Trump, then you ain't black”.

I have Zero affiliation with the Democratic Party. 

5 minutes ago, SmashMouth said:

I really couldn't care less if the fed gov likes me or not...been preaching that for years.

Too many think the gov is there to take care of them and that is by design in the way of entitlements, a trend we'll never reverse.

As far as term limits...good luck. 🙂

3 minutes ago, SmashMouth said:

Agreed. There’s a reason for that. See my post above. 

And don't get me wrong, I think term limits would be THE best thing (if I could only pick one) that would change the landscape in Washington.  It would make the accumulation of power much more difficult, though not impossible.

My next change would be line item veto.

The only problem is it would take amending the Constitution.

Just now, LumRaiderFan said:

And don't get me wrong, I think term limits would be THE best thing (if I could only pick one) that would change the landscape in Washington.  It would make the accumulation of power much more difficult, though not impossible.

The only problem is it would take amending the Constitution.

I read your posts. I know you agree. Amending the constitution isn’t hard as long as you have those willing to do it. Why would these self-serving B-Holes cut themselves out of millions? That’s the problem. 

Setx Fan, I see you can’t debunk what I posted. There is nothing deceptive about the fact that there was a larger percentage of Democrats that voted against or opposed the 1964 civil rights act than Republicans. These are the percentages of who voted for approval of the 1964 Civil Rights Act. Nothing deceptive about these numbers. This is fact. 

Democrats               Republicans 

House 

63%.                              80%
153 of 244                    136 of 171

Senate

69%.                              82% 
46 of 67                        27 of 33

I think I look REAL at this point. Your the one that’s grasping for straws.