GOP Rep. Gohmert Introduces Resolution To Ban Democratic Party!

Reagan

Look at the political map From the 60s mostly all states where democratic ( I hear people use the term my dad’s democratics party... ok Now look at the political map mostly all those states are republican states.. did these people stop being racist in 50/60s years or did they find a new banner to hide under... 

Serious question 

Serious answers

25 minutes ago, SmashMouth said:

Cuz everyone on here realizes that BOTH sides of the aisle have been and will continue to be self-serving POS’s, right? None of them could give a rat’s ass about any of our well-being. Too much money in politics to be made for us to begin being a thought in a politician’s mind. Term limits anyone? Even the best and the brightest will be turned by greed. You are NOTHING to them. Once you read this, start over and read it again, please. 

Agreed, majority of them are attorneys so that kinda explains a lot. 😁 There’s no doubt they’re self serving.

5 hours ago, Realville said:

Republicans passed the 1964 Civil Rights Act, Democrats Opposed It.

Your statement. 65% vote to pass the bill isn’t opposing. The bill came about through JFK, a Democrat. The bill was signed by Lyndon, a democrat. This was near the end of the transition. Lots of conservatives were still loyal to the Democratic Party at this point. Everything was mixed up which is why MLK was a independent and I am to this day even though most conservatives vote republican now 

2 minutes ago, Reagan said:

"Republicans passed the 1964 Civil Rights Act, Democrats Opposed It."

It passed because the majority of the votes came from Republicans!  Do your homework!

It was passed by democrats. I did my homework. You can’t deceive me. Try that with someone else

6 minutes ago, PAMFAM10 said:

Look at the political map From the 60s mostly all states where democratic ( I hear people use the term my dad’s democratics party... ok Now look at the political map mostly all those states are republican states.. did these people stop being racist in 50/60s years or did they find a new banner to his under... 

Serious question 

Serious answers

They know unless they’re plain stupid. Most aren’t stupid they’re just trying to be deceptive. Yet most of them claim to be Christians. Smh 

10 minutes ago, Setx fan said:

They know unless they’re plain stupid. Most aren’t stupid they’re just trying to be deceptive. Yet most of them claim to be Christians. Smh 

I don’t think I’ve seen one post about Christianity on this thread. “No amount of evidence will ever convince an idiot.” Mark Twain

20 minutes ago, PAMFAM10 said:

Look at the political map From the 60s mostly all states where democratic ( I hear people use the term my dad’s democratics party... ok Now look at the political map mostly all those states are republican states.. did these people stop being racist in 50/60s years or did they find a new banner to his under... 

Serious question 

Serious answers

Serious answer: I think everyone is racist by today’s standards. 

38 minutes ago, PAMFAM10 said:

Serious question 

Serious answers

I believe that term was used in conjunction with the Democrats have always claimed to be for the working man. As you can see today they are not. I never took that phrase having anything to do with race but I don’t look at everything in a racial lens. Smashmouth I think your right!

15 minutes ago, Realville said:

I believe that term was used in conjunction with the Democrats have always claimed to be for the working man. As you can see today they are not. I never took that phrase having anything to do with race but I don’t look at everything in a racial lens. Smashmouth I think your right!

No one has answer my question. A random statement is not answering my question. I asked a specific question.

1 minute ago, PAMFAM10 said:

No one has answer my question. A random statement is not answering my question. I asked a specific question.

I really have no interest in answering your questions when I never get an answer from you on why you support the Democrats...and please don't throw out that you have no affiliation with the Democrats.

17 minutes ago, LumRaiderFan said:

I really have no interest in answering your questions when I never get an answer from you on why you support the Democrats...and please don't throw out that you have no affiliation with the Democrats.

Why do you support gay marriage and don’t tell me you have no affiliation..

5 minutes ago, Realville said:

Serious Answer: It sounds like the Republicans have eradicated a lot of The  Old Southern Democratic  Racist. Glad to see them go.

That’s what you believed happened generations of hate and racism gone in 50 years.

Thanks for answering 

1 hour ago, PAMFAM10 said:

Look at the political map From the 60s mostly all states where democratic ( I hear people use the term my dad’s democratics party... ok Now look at the political map mostly all those states are republican states.. did these people stop being racist in 50/60s years or did they find a new banner to hide under... 

Serious question 

Serious answers

All of them were then and now racists by today’s standards. You and me too.