WO-S vs Silsbee

WOSdrummer99

While yall laughing,  I believe your previous coach yall was high on is from Caneyhead..  🤷🏾‍♂️🤷🏾‍♂️

Anyway, back to the matter at hand. Something that jumps out at me is that WO-S was barely able to beat a horrible Nederland team while Silsbee took it to them.  What has changed from then until now?

Just now, BMTSoulja1 said:

While yall laughing,  I believe your previous coach yall was high on is from Caneyhead..  🤷🏾‍♂️🤷🏾‍♂️

Anyway, back to the matter at hand. Something that jumps out at me is that WO-S was barely able to beat a horrible Nederland team while Silsbee took it to them.  What has changed from then until now?

Lots has changed for both squads....something that stands out to me is Silsbee barely beating HF and WOS blowing them out....it goes both ways,Stangs with the W

1 minute ago, wo-s#1 said:

I wouldn’t hang on to last year if I were a Tiger fan...only game that matters is this Friday!

As I mentioned, I live in Cypress and went to the movie last night and ran into a group people from WOS at Star Cinema. Small world!  All were excited about the game and seemed to be great folks. We were talking and they told me they believe WOS would win but had a ton of respect for Silsbee as they have never beat them in the playoffs. Crazy we were all in the same theater to go the movie Queen & Slim which in would recommend if your looking for a good movie. 

6 minutes ago, BMTSoulja1 said:

Nope he lives right behind the High School and I'm glad he's gone.

Just now, wo-s#1 said:

Oh yeah y’all should cuz after that we won’t see y’all on the football forum until August!!!you left that one wide open lol

Lol.  Good one.  But I'll be here rooting WO-S all the way if they win.  Cant speak for anyone else.  I'm high on the young RB yall got and want to see him ball out the bigger thr stage gets...