UFO's - The Truth is Out There

Hagar

On 8/1/2021 at 7:17 PM, Hagar said:

Astrophysicist think there may be as many as 6 Billion earth like planets in our galaxy alone, and there are estimated to be 2 Trillion galaxies.

And some folks says we’re all alone?  Give me a break.

What’s beyond the 2 trillion? Lol

• 4 weeks later...
On 8/26/2021 at 12:07 PM, WOSdrummer99 said:

This is the hidden content, please

This website called UFO Discovery lets you keep track of UFO reports through the years, and search for recorded incidents from your own area.

Weird, nothing comes up.  MIB had site deleted?  Durn MIB, NSA, FBI, CIA, NCIS, SS, ATF.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Second Season of the great SiFi classic, Resident Alien, starts Wed on SiFi.

Trivia for today - The star of the show, Alan Tudyk, was in I, Robot where he did the voice of Sonny, the superduper new Robot, who was infinitely smarter than liberals and only slightly behind conservatives.  😂😂😂

13 hours ago, Hagar said:

Second Season of the great SiFi classic, Resident Alien, starts Wed on SiFi.

Trivia for today - The star of the show, Alan Tudyk, was in I, Robot where he did the voice of Sonny, the superduper new Robot, who was infinitely smarter than liberals and only slightly behind conservatives.  😂😂😂

I, Robot by Isaac Asimov was the first “grown up” book I ever read. I think I was 8 years old. I read it aloud with my Mom, she and I taking turns reading chapters and she adding explanation and understanding to an 8 year old mind during our reading. I read lots of Asimov, Ray Bradbury and the like…and my mom’s own science fiction and fantasy short stories she wrote. I know it’s totally unrelated to this thread, but reading your trivia question just brought me back to one of the many happy times in my young life. Thank you. 

32 minutes ago, SmashMouth said:

I, Robot by Isaac Asimov was the first “grown up” book I ever read. I think I was 8 years old. I read it aloud with my Mom, she and I taking turns reading chapters and she adding explanation and understanding to an 8 year old mind during our reading. I read lots of Asimov, Ray Bradbury and the like…and my mom’s own science fiction and fantasy short stories she wrote. I know it’s totally unrelated to this thread, but reading your trivia question just brought me back to one of the many happy times in my young life. Thank you. 

Read a bunch of Sci-Fi growing up.  Asimov was one of my favorites.  Remember belonging to a Book of the Month club.  Saw several on The Twilight Zone.  Remember “To Serve Man”.  There were others but someones been hitting my delete button.  😂

10 hours ago, Hagar said:

Read a bunch of Sci-Fi growing up.  Asimov was one of my favorites.  Remember belonging to a Book of the Month club.  Saw several on The Twilight Zone.  Remember “To Serve Man”.  There were others but someones been hitting my delete button.  😂

I watched “To Serve Man” just a few days ago! Lol. 

1 hour ago, SmashMouth said:

Btw, if you have Netflix, they’re all on there…

Unfortunately I live in the Twilight Zone.  No WI-FI.  No cable lines.  They stop about 2 miles down the road.  Not long ago they found a body close by.  Took months to identify the guy.  He was one of those in the commercials who said, “Can you hear me now”.  Poor fellow went a bridge too far.
 😂😂😂🤣👽🤣😂😂😂

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Btw, many of you may think UFOS are a fairly recent phenomenon.  There are UFOS in paintings from the renaissance era.  Also, there were many reported during WW-II by American, German, English and Japanese pilots.  The Americans & British referred to them as Foo Fighters.

14 hours ago, WOSdrummer99 said:

Btw, interesting incident recently.  One of my neighbors (a non-believer) was out walking his dog late one night.  The dog, who was sniffing the ground, like dogs do, all of a sudden went stock still.  My neighbor looked where the dogs was looking and wowzy, there about 60 feet away was a rectangular object floating.  He said it looked like a 60” flat screen TV with subdued lighting.  It suddenly moved about 50 more feet.  Sit there a while & bam, disappeared.  The dog barked at it.  He said if not for the dogs reaction he’d thought he was hallucinating.  He’s still a non-believer in UFOS but he admits he can’t explain what he saw.

Btw, known him quite a few years.  Level headed individual.  Not known to get drunk.

• 3 weeks later...