UFO's - The Truth is Out There

Hagar

2 hours ago, Hagar said:

Yep, insanity runs rampant.   Sad times WOS99.

Yes sir I completely agree. If we are to believe the pyramids were built by slaves. Then wouldn't they be the oldest monuments on earth to need correction by protesters? Its like the irony of the "columbus dispatch" reporting the removal of the Columbus statue in columbus ohio. Why haven't they changed their name yet?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
16 hours ago, WOSdrummer99 said:

This is the hidden content, please

About time since the US Navy has released video proof.  The Smoking Gun so to speak.   Forever I’ve heard, “The public can’t handle the truth”.   Navy admits it, and, hello, nothing.   No panic.  No running to the bomb shelters.  About the only responses I’ve heard is, show me more.

• 2 weeks later...
5 minutes ago, Hagar said:

Between the UFOs (Aliens) and the black helicopters, hanging around my home, I have to be careful what I post now.   If it wasn’t for Billy Bob’s homemade shine, I’d go stir crazy.  😂😂😂

Homemade shine could be a cause of your sightings. I thought the same thing recently, but I'm convinced they were just drones.

56 minutes ago, WOSdrummer99 said:

Homemade shine could be a cause of your sightings. I thought the same thing recently, but I'm convinced they were just drones.

On the plus side, Billy Bob assured me it’d kill Covid germs.  😂😂

1 hour ago, SmashMouth said:

On a serious note, I have seen/heard an inordinate amount of large military type helicopters flying overhead as of late. What gives?

In this situation my old man would have said "I'd tell ya, but I'd have to kill ya"

🤣🤣🤣

Miss that old codger more every year. 

• 2 weeks later...
51 minutes ago, Hagar said:

Dad gum aliens!

I think they use a more sophisticated array of thousands of smaller dishes now. Either way, I would hate to miss their call. I haven't heard a busy signal in years. Just goes straight to voicemail now. Or how bout this one, "I'm sorry. You're call cannot be completed as dialed. Please check the number and try you're call again."

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

This isn't a conspiracy. lol

I could go back and find it, but I think everyone knows that I have said that it is selfish of mankind to think we could possibly be alone this universe due to the vastness and all the other galaxies similar to our own. A lot of this I did not know and the numbers, well, I don’t think any of us can begin to imagine the mass and the distances. Enjoy. 

Excellent video you found @baddog. The vastness of space is amazing. There's no way we can possible imagine the distances of the universe. Or know if there are others.

Here are two of my favorites...

First, time is just as hard to imagine as space is. This shows time since the big bang as compared to a calendar year. Humanity has only been around for the last 10 seconds. 

Now, for that last 10 seconds of humanity and inspiration to motivate us to keep moving forward for the next seconds.

1 hour ago, WOSdrummer99 said:

Excellent video you found @baddog. The vastness of space is amazing. There's no way we can possible imagine the distances of the universe. Or know if there are others.

Here are two of my favorites...

First, time is just as hard to imagine as space is. This shows time since the big bang as compared to a calendar year. Humanity has only been around for the last 10 seconds. 

Now, for that last 10 seconds of humanity and inspiration to motivate us to keep moving forward for the next seconds.

I’m not the smartest guy in the world but I know I’m not the stupidest either. They totally lose me when they say a star that is 5 million times bigger than our sun. Seems like we should be able to see that with the naked eye.....then light years of distance takes over and trying to grasp what that actually means or how far that really is just boggles my mind.

Good videos, thanks.

Proxima Centauri is the closest star located 4.244 light-years away from the Sun. It is too faint to be seen with the naked eye. 

Sirius is the brightest star in the night sky. It is twice as far away, about 8.6 light-years away.

Betelgeuse is the largest start we can see from earth. It's 10-20x the Sun and about 700 light-years away. Many people have seen it and not known. It is the top left shoulder of Orion, straight away from the three stars that form his belt.