UFO's - The Truth is Out There

Hagar

• 3 weeks later...
On 3/26/2022 at 10:26 AM, Hagar said:

Robert Bigelow, Founder of Bigelow Aerospace,has been giving Millions & Millions of taxpayers money to investigate UFOS & Aliens.  And what did he say on 60 Minutes?

“Aliens are right under peoples noses.”

This is the hidden content, please

Bigelow knows how to make money from the government black budget. His company studied skinwalker Ranch extensively. Then used his findings to secure many govt contracts worth billions.

Side note... Skinwalker Ranch starts a new season on History channel in May.

9 hours ago, WOSdrummer99 said:

Bigelow knows how to make money from the government black budget. His company studied skinwalker Ranch extensively. Then used his findings to secure many govt contracts worth billions.

Side note... Skinwalker Ranch starts a new season on History channel in May.

Can’t wait.  My #1 show on TV (which is no big thing since the TV shows are clambering over each other to be Woke).

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
On 5/25/2022 at 10:12 PM, no-look said:

Here’s an interesting take. 

Interesting theory, but I don’t agree with him.  Our God is a jealous God.  The Bible alludes to other Gods quite a few times.  Of course men can make up (the golden calf) Gods, or worship as Gods, things such as money.  Still, it leaves open the possibilities there are other Gods, and like the Fallen Angels, could be evil.  Fortunately belief in our God will protect our souls for eternity.

We must remember Isaiah 44:6, “I am the first, and I am the last; and besides me there is no God”.  Imo, “there is no God” is for our beliefs, not that there may not be others, but to us, they’re irrelevant. 🙏🙏🙏

Btw, I’m no theological expert and my opinions above are just that.  I could be wrong.  Just want to say I have no interest in “arguing religion”.  Again, Imo, not a good thing.  Discuss yes - argue no.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
3 hours ago, Hagar said:

Three Russians cosmonauts on Salyut 7 reported seeing 7 Angels outside the space station.  Russian officials blamed it on hallucinations.  Later 3 more cosmonauts joined them & all 6 claimed they saw these 7 Angels, complete with halos.

This is the hidden content, please

I can believe they saw it. I think it was misinterpreted.

That was a sign and it wasn’t from another planet. 

18 minutes ago, tvc184 said:

I can believe they saw it. I think it was misinterpreted.

That was a sign and it wasn’t from another planet. 

I’ve my idea about it.  No idea if I’m right, but it’d be great if I was.  A lot of folks are of the belief that if there are extra-terrestrials, it nullifies The Bible and Christianity.  I don’t buy that, but again, my belief, my faith.

We do agree about two things - It was a sign, and not from another planet.

11 hours ago, WOSdrummer99 said:

Group hallucinations do happen. But I think they claimed this was oxygen deprivation or something along those lies.

Willie and Ray sang bout them angels too

One or two - same hallucination - maybe.  But here we’re talking 3 - plus - then 6 - all the same hallucinations, at two different times?  I have to admit I’m not familiar with group hallucinations, so I’m not buying it. They “saw” the same thing.  Could be holograms or creation via mental telepathy.  I guess something we don’t even know about, but I don’t buy hallucinations.   

I flipped my car on the way to work a few years ago. A woman (without Insuance) did an illegal turn in front of me, causing my car to end up on its roof. I was in my police uniform otw to work. The significance of that was, my uniform pocket had Velcro closure’s. They looked like button down pockets but were made that way for easy access while at work. In my right shirt pocket I carried my notepad, Miranda card and a Saint Michael laminated card. I am not Catholic but St. Michael is seen as the patron saint of police officers.

After I was crawling out of my overturned vehicle, my St. Michael card was on the ground outside of my car and facing toward me. My pocket was still closed with Velcro and everything else was still in it.

It wasn’t an illusion and I wasn’t suffering from hypoxia.

Coincidental?

People can draw their own conclusions. 

And my few weeks old car was totaled. 

On 10/17/2022 at 9:51 PM, tvc184 said:

I flipped my car on the way to work a few years ago. A woman (without Insuance) did an illegal turn in front of me, causing my car to end up on its roof. I was in my police uniform otw to work. The significance of that was, my uniform pocket had Velcro closure’s. They looked like button down pockets but were made that way for easy access while at work. In my right shirt pocket I carried my notepad, Miranda card and a Saint Michael laminated card. I am not Catholic but St. Michael is seen as the patron saint of police officers.

After I was crawling out of my overturned vehicle, my St. Michael card was on the ground outside of my car and facing toward me. My pocket was still closed with Velcro and everything else was still in it.

It wasn’t an illusion and I wasn’t suffering from hypoxia.

Coincidental?

People can draw their own conclusions. 

And my few weeks old car was totaled. 

Wonderful story.  Thanks for sharing.

• 2 weeks later...