Silsbee vs Giddings

STigerNation

36 minutes ago, BADSANTA said:

How do you blow out Shephard and Wharton and call it luck? 

I mean Shepherd wasn’t good. And I’ve voiced my opinion on Wharton even though ppl still think they were a good team. Silsbee blowing these teams out wasn’t luck at all. Silsbee should have blown them out.

8 minutes ago, BADSANTA said:

Should be a hard fought game. Silsbee will have their hands full. No time of year for bad penalties. Seems like every game I hear an unsportsmanlike conduct and a ton of holding penalties. This time of year that will send you home sad! 

Unsportsmanlike conduct on other teams, Silsbee has had very few of them. Holding penalties not very many on Oline. Now false starts and off sides, we've had our fair share of those penalties. 

I was at this game sitting on the giddings side, giddings played without 3 starters on offense. There big 230 lb running back, big play wr and and offensive guard, all but the guard will be back this game. They pretty much rode there Qb offensively and very stout defense to secure the win. They had 12 offensive plays in the Secound half and that included victory formation. Giddings has had a tougher schedule and looks to me as the tougher more physical team. Give me Giddings 35-21

12 minutes ago, Footballfan77 said:

I was at this game sitting on the giddings side, giddings played without 3 starters on offense. There big 230 lb running back, big play wr and and offensive guard, all but the guard will be back this game. They pretty much rode there Qb offensively and very stout defense to secure the win. They had 12 offensive plays in the Secound half and that included victory formation. Giddings has had a tougher schedule and looks to me as the tougher more physical team. Give me Giddings 35-21

The big back played. And you have to be joking suggesting that Giddings had a tougher schedule than Silsbee.

15 minutes ago, AggiesAreWe said:

The big back played. And you have to be joking suggesting that Giddings had a tougher schedule than Silsbee.

The big back had maybe 5 carries and had an eye patch on. I would not call that playing much. And not at all joking giddings schedule is tougher and the district they come out of is tougher than silsbees. 

58 minutes ago, Footballfan77 said:

Without question this will be a good game. Giddings won a 2nd round playoff game with a  depleted banged up offense and that’s hard to do. I wouldn’t use the liberty game to judge giddings off of. I have the winner of this game facing cuero in the 5th round. 

What bothers me about Giddings, is how slow the Def backs are. When they finally play someone with world class speed, gonna be a problem ! I wonder if Silsbee has any body that can run?