Go Vote!!!!!

BADSANTA

23 minutes ago, BADSANTA said:

Seems to me every school shooting and mass shooting is the Usa have been done by white men. Explain! 

Yes, mentally ill people who should've had better access to help. But remind me if they only targeted people of color? Seems to me they were just nuttier than squirrel turds and didn't care who died as long as someone suffered.

Also, Santa Fe HS shooter was of meditteranean/middle eastern decent. My wife ran the paperwork for his mom and sister to change their names. 

20 minutes ago, BADSANTA said:

Your dumb for living in a cave and thinking it's not. Move out of that small ass town and travel some sir. 

If it is impossible for a White man to understand what racism is, then it is impossible for a Black man to understand what racism is. You are trying to make a comparative statement in which only you can see both sides. Not only that, but you then have the gall to claim you can "understand" the plight of a whole race of people in which you have never interacted. I'm curious as to how you can claim victimhood in such a condescending manner. Now that is a feat.

1 hour ago, BADSANTA said:

Your dumb for living in a cave and thinking it's not. Move out of that small ass town and travel some sir. 

I travel a lot.  Usually leave the country 4 or 5 times a year and have been all over this country many times.    

You need to be locked in a padded room if you think this country if you think racism is the same today as it was in 1875 or even the 1960’s.

This is the hidden content, please

From the article:

In an interview with Jorge Ramos last week, Ocasio-Cortez was asked how she would pay for the multi-billion dollar health care plan promoted by liberal lawmakers like Sens. Bernie Sanders, I-Vt., and Kamala Harris, D-Calif. Ramos noted critics say the the program would be "more expensive" than the current system, to which she answered that people would "just pay for it."

“People often say, like, how are you going to pay for it and I find the question so puzzling because ‘How do you pay for something that’s more affordable? How do you pay for cheaper rent?’ You just pay for it,” she said. “We’re paying more now.”

This is what you get when you vote Democrat.

12 minutes ago, LumRaiderFan said:

This is the hidden content, please

From the article:

In an interview with Jorge Ramos last week, Ocasio-Cortez was asked how she would pay for the multi-billion dollar health care plan promoted by liberal lawmakers like Sens. Bernie Sanders, I-Vt., and Kamala Harris, D-Calif. Ramos noted critics say the the program would be "more expensive" than the current system, to which she answered that people would "just pay for it."

“People often say, like, how are you going to pay for it and I find the question so puzzling because ‘How do you pay for something that’s more affordable? How do you pay for cheaper rent?’ You just pay for it,” she said. “We’re paying more now.”

This is what you get when you vote Democrat.

That girl is dumber than a box of rocks.

7 minutes ago, BS Wildcats said:

So, you are ok with abortions, which your party loves.  That is the point I'm making.  And your typical cries of racism, just shows how feeble minded you are.

White mass murderers account for hundreds.

Abortion numbers are in the tens of millions.

But hey, this is from someone who equates 1875 to now racially...lol.

3 hours ago, BADSANTA said:

Seems to me every school shooting and mass shooting is the Usa have been done by white men. Explain! 

Sir, your assumption is not correct.

Please note:

These stats are from 1982 to Sept 2018:

Number of Mass Shootings (not number of victims)

White 59 or 56.7%, Black 17 or 16.3%, Latino 9 or 8.7%, Asian 8 or 7.7%, Native American 3 or 2.9 %, "Other" 5 or 4.8 % and Unknown 3 or 2.9%

While the vast majority of mass shootings are perpetrated by whites (usually males), that demographic does not account for all of them (see above). Also notable is that mental health condition rather than race, sex or socio-economic background is thought to be the reason for the shootings.

Another interesting note: In plain ole everyday murders, 89% of all black victims were killed by a black perpetrator; therefore, by your logic sir, blacks are not only racist against their own race, but a greater source of evil against blacks.

Before everyone gets in a panic, I don't believe that for a minute. I'm just trying to point out BADSANTA's flawed process of deductive reasoning.

2 hours ago, BADSANTA said:

Your tired? Imagine being black and living that every day bro. Its impossible for s white man to understand what racism is. You can't say you understand or can relate. Racism doesn't have a dollar sign in it or an address. It's still has big today as it was in 1875!! White people say they are tired of hearing as black people are tired of living. Maybe change should come from those doing it. 

You must be a relative young man that has bought into the Dems “black victimhood” scenario.  I’ve seen water fountains that said White Only - have you?  I’ve seen eating establishments that say White Only - have you?  You’ve bought into the “poor, poor, black folks” that the Dems have brainwashed you with.  Racism is the same as it was in 1875?  Good grief.  You really need to expand your knowledge of history, and quit letting the Democratic Party tell you how, or what, to think.  Whether you believe it or not, many in the Dem Party want to keep you as a victim.  Want you under their control.  Please make an effort to think for yourself.  

18 minutes ago, SmashMouth said:

NOT! Lol...  The only good thing about an independent is it generally pulls away from the Blue vote which, in this day and age, is good.

Friend I do not believe that will happen today, Independents are riding with the Democrats this election. However I always split my vote. I did not vote for Cruz even though he may win, because he did not stick up for his family against Trump. In fact he is so far up Trump's arse that when comes out for air he has the same smile as Trump. Bad so Sad.

1 hour ago, ladybug33 said:

Friend I do not believe that will happen today, Independents are riding with the Democrats this election. However I always split my vote. I did not vote for Cruz even though he may win, because he did not stick up for his family against Trump. In fact he is so far up Trump's arse that when comes out for air he has the same smile as Trump. Bad so Sad.

I agree - many of the independents will vote with the democrats not independent - I was just replying in answer to your comment of, "Vote Independent" wherein I said, "Not!..."

4 hours ago, BS Wildcats said:

So, you are ok with abortions, which your party loves.  That is the point I'm making.  And your typical cries of racism, just shows how feeble minded you are.

Yeah when is the last time someone called u a racial slur or the cops pulled you over while driving your 2019 BMW X6? I'll wait.