Trump's Drama Page

BLUEDOVE3

46 minutes ago, Englebert said:

No, I am emphatically stating it. :)  I'm sure if Albert Einstein was elected as a Republican he would invariably be called an idiotic moron verging on the fringes of retardism by every Liberal pundit, and that sentiment would be echoed by a few on here. The false claim that he couldn't tie his shoes would be treated as gospel. New and false claims about his intellectual competency would emerge on a daily basis. He would surely be labeled a racist, fascist, deplorable, homophobic, Islamophobic, anti-Semitic (although he was Jewish), a bully, a racist (have to add that one twice), imbecilic, etc, etc, etc. Of course his hair would also be fair game. The pattern for Liberals is undeniable. Their self-proclaimed moral and intellectual superiority is viewed by them as beyond reproach, but the source of entertainment for the sane. Sorry for the ambiguity.

Dump Trump, he is not Albert Einstein,  not even close

5 minutes ago, Big girl said:

You named 5. I don't agree that all of them are lies. Someone listed  around 700 lies that Trump has told.

700? I have yet to see one......unless it is something like, "I'll be there in a minute." Or "Big Girl had a good educational experience."

14 minutes ago, new tobie said:

This is the hidden content, please

From the article:  He lied about having the “biggest electoral win” in decades.

On Thursday, President Trump held a 75-minute press conference. In addition to announcing that

would be his new labor secretary nominee, Trump also bragged about his electoral college victory. "I guess it was
," he said. That statement is false. Former presidents Barack Obama, Bill Clinton, and George H. W. Bush all
than Trump, who garnered
. For comparison,
reported that Obama received 365 electoral votes in 2008 and 332 votes in 2012.

Did you notice the word "guess" in his statement?   This statement is obviously much more egregious  and damaging than telling the American people they would receive a $2500 annual health care premium reduction and that Benghazi was a spontaneous response to an internet video., not to mention " I did NOT have sexual relations with that woman".
  That has the same amount of value as " Romney beat up a kid in high school 50 years ago" .

3 hours ago, Big girl said:

Obama wasn't stupid enough to tweet about his indiscretions, if there were any. Trump has no one to blame, but himself

obama had the media on his side and would not report on anything that did not make him look good and had no leaks going on. Obama didn't have to tweet he sent people out on all the Sunday shows just to tell out right lies and that is a fact nobody can dispute!

5 minutes ago, 77 said:

obama had the media on his side and would not report on anything that did not make him look good and had no leaks going on. Obama didn't have to tweet he sent people out on all the Sunday shows just to tell out right lies and that is a fact nobody can dispute!

+1,000,000

5 minutes ago, 77 said:

Obama was president for 8 years. lets see if trump makes it for 4.

2 hours ago, Big girl said:

Dump Trump, he is not Albert Einstein,  not even close

Did you actually think I was comparing Trump to Albert Einstein? Really? Not even a gradeschool kid could come to that conclusion from reading my post. You are seriously missing more than a few cards from the deck.

1 hour ago, new tobie said:

So you still can't come up with anything...even resorting to using a Teen Vogue propaganda hit piece. Would you like to discuss any of these so-called "lies" mentioned in the article? I bet you don't. Do you even know what a lie is? God help the children. I sure hope that, even in their young impressionable years, they refrain from mimicking the Liberal childish antics they are witnessing.

5 hours ago, Big girl said:

Trump and his dad was sued by the Justice Department, because of discriminatory housing practices toward minorities. He thinks that Blacks are a monolith. In a debate he said "the blacks are poor, uneducated and live in inner cities". Trump threatened the governor of Alaska in regards to his health care bill, he tried to intimidate her into voting yeah. 

I think you have your parties confused again....

2 hours ago, westend1 said:

Don't deflect.  I asked if you had seen any Trump lies?  I thought you said you had not.   Did I read it wrong?

Ok, give me a list. Funny how ALL politicians lie but we hold Trump accountable, especially when some can be mum for eight freakin years. Therein lies the whole problem with throwing darts at Trump for lying.

Trump has told some lies, but to my knowledge, none have cost the American people like the Obama's lies about AHCA.  Nor none as serious as the Obama/Hillary's lies about Benghazi.  There are misspokens, there are brain lapses, and white lies.  No biggie.  You start lying when it cost people a lot of money, or about the deaths of Americans overseas by terrorists, you've crossed a line many Americans find unacceptable.   

15 hours ago, baddog said:

Ok, give me a list. Funny how ALL politicians lie but we hold Trump accountable, especially when some can be mum for eight freakin years. Therein lies the whole problem with throwing darts at Trump for lying.

Here are a few.   Biggest(bigly) inauguration speech ever.  Disproved

Boys scouts said best speech ever.  They say he was lying

Mexico says they love his immigration policies.  Mexico says the conversation never happened

He will give us better health care by repealing and replacing obama care on day one.   Not technically a lie, because he has tried, but if you want to say that obama lied about premiums going down, and being wrong is a lie, then I guess this counts.

None of his staff had contact with the Russians.  Lie or he was deceived by his own family.

Mexico will pay for a wall.  Why are we asking for money in the budget to build one?

He would never play golf or go on vacations if elected.  He has spent more time away from the job at his golf resorts than any other president.   That was a lie.

He would support the LGBT community better than Hillary.   Recent actions show that to be a lie.

More presidential than any president except lincoln.   LOL

He won the popular vote.  Yeah.  OK

5 million illegal voters.   Right

Obama tapped his phones.   Anybody with a lick of sense knows that didn't happen.   

We need a transparent wall so people don't get hit with drugs thrown over the wall.  What?  LOL

Anyone remember what he said about Rubio's family?   Ha ha.

You can say all politicians lie at times and I won't disagree, but to defend Trump on this stuff is ignorant at best, dishonest at worst.