Trump's Drama Page

BLUEDOVE3

25 minutes ago, westend1 said:

Here are a few.   Biggest(bigly) inauguration speech ever.  Disproved (Wow, what s lie)

Boys scouts said best speech ever.  They say he was lying (Who is they?)

Mexico says they love his immigration policies.  Mexico says the conversation never happened (New one on me, sorry)

He will give us better health care by repealing and replacing obama care on day one.   Not technically a lie, because he has tried, but if you want to say that obama lied about premiums going down, and being wrong is a lie, then I guess this counts. (Not a lie at all)

None of his staff had contact with the Russians.  Lie or he was deceived by his own family. (I think we all know there was "contact". Was it illegal?)

Mexico will pay for a wall.  Why are we asking for money in the budget to build one? (We have ways of making them pay)

He would never play golf or go on vacations if elected.  He has spent more time away from the job at his golf resorts than any other president.   That was a lie. ( New one on me, sorry. Playing golf and vacationing doesn't bother me. Playing golf when you should be somewhere important it's totally different. Anyone who doesn't see the difference is a numbskull)

He would support the LGBT community better than Hillary.   Recent actions show that to be a lie. ( Garnering votes and I don't care about the queers)

More presidential than any president except lincoln.   LOL (Who said that?)

He won the popular vote.  Yeah.  OK (Who said that?)

5 million illegal voters.   Right (Wrong, 3 million and counting)

Obama tapped his phones.   Anybody with a lick of sense knows that didn't happen. (I have a lick of sense and wonder how any leaks occurred without being tapped)

We need a transparent wall so people don't get hit with drugs thrown over the wall.  What?  LOL (I think he has a sense of humor. A little dry at times but humorous nonetheless.)

Anyone remember what he said about Rubio's family?   Ha ha. (Don't remember. It was a lie?)

You can say all politicians lie at times and I won't disagree, but to defend Trump on this stuff is ignorant at best, dishonest at worst.

3 hours ago, westend1 said:

Here are a few.  

He won the popular vote.  Yeah.  OK

5 million illegal voters.   Right

This is the hidden content, please

Judicial Watch Warns California: 11 Counties Have More Voters than Voting-Age Citizens

Quote:

Judicial Watch lays out the specifics: "There were more total registered voters than there were adults over the age of 18 living in each of the following eleven (11) counties: Imperial (102%), Lassen (102%), Los Angeles (112%), Monterey (104%), San Diego (138%), San Francisco (114%), San Mateo (111%), Santa Cruz (109%), Solano (111%), Stanislaus (102%), and Yolo (110%)." The letter notes that the percentage in L.A. Country may be as high as 144%.

The letter contains a threat to sue the Secretary of State if Padilla does not remove from the rolls "persons who have become ineligible to vote by reason of death, change in residence, or a disqualifying criminal conviction, and to remove noncitizens who have registered to vote unlawfully." It gives Padilla 14 days to respond, and 90 days to correct alleged violations of the law.

Padilla has been one of the main voices in opposition to President Donald Trump's Presidential Advisory Commission on Election Integrity, refusing to share voter data with it on the argument that doing so would "legitimize false claims of massive election cheating last fall."

4 hours ago, westend1 said:

Here are a few.   Biggest(bigly) inauguration speech ever.  Disproved

Boys scouts said best speech ever.  They say he was lying

Mexico says they love his immigration policies.  Mexico says the conversation never happened

He will give us better health care by repealing and replacing obama care on day one.   Not technically a lie, because he has tried, but if you want to say that obama lied about premiums going down, and being wrong is a lie, then I guess this counts.

None of his staff had contact with the Russians.  Lie or he was deceived by his own family.

Mexico will pay for a wall.  Why are we asking for money in the budget to build one?

He would never play golf or go on vacations if elected.  He has spent more time away from the job at his golf resorts than any other president.   That was a lie.

He would support the LGBT community better than Hillary.   Recent actions show that to be a lie.

More presidential than any president except lincoln.   LOL

He won the popular vote.  Yeah.  OK

5 million illegal voters.   Right

Obama tapped his phones.   Anybody with a lick of sense knows that didn't happen.   

We need a transparent wall so people don't get hit with drugs thrown over the wall.  What?  LOL

Anyone remember what he said about Rubio's family?   Ha ha.

You can say all politicians lie at times and I won't disagree, but to defend Trump on this stuff is ignorant at best, dishonest at worst.

It was the most watched/viewed/listened to inauguration speech of all-time when factoring in those whose watched on TV/internet. Fact! That makes you the liar.

I don't know what was said about the Boy Scout speech, so I won't comment, but listing this second on the list shows the utter pettiness of the snowflake Liberals.

Who in Mexico are you referring that says the conversation never happened. Sure sounds like you are falling for the biased MSM.

Like you said, not a lie on health care.

Russia! Russia! Russia! Any significance to this.

Trump never said he would have Mexico pay for the initial construction of the wall. Another case of sheeple blindly following the biased press.

I never heard him say he would never play golf or go on vacations if elected, so I have no clue. But Liberals have been spouting the ridiculousness of Trump spending too much time tweeting, which took time away from his job as President. That is just hilarious.

I contend that treating the LGBT community as equals instead of a group that deserves preferential treatment is better for the group in the long run. Please, please, please respond to this one.

I laughed at him saying he was more presidential... I have a feeling he said that to watch the snowflakes heads explode...and it worked.

He won the popular vote...probably, when you factor out the illegal/dead voters. Why are Liberals so afraid of voter ID and investigations into voter fraud.

I have no idea how many illegal votes were cast, but I wouldn't be surprised if it turned out to be 5 million. We will probably never know.

Obama had a history of spying on his "enemies", and his administration seems to have unmasked an inordinate amount of Trump's admin, so common sense would lend credence to this. Anybody with a lick of sense can see sheeple blindly following the Liberal talking heads.

I never heard him say anything about getting hit with drugs thrown over the wall, but he did say he wanted a transparent wall so American law enforcement can see the other side. I have no idea of the feasibility of this idea. I'll wait for some estimates, as long as these estimates don't come from the Congressional Budget Office.

What did he say about Rubio's family? I know he said some crude and tasteless things about many of the GOP candidates and family.

So in conclusion, your task seemed to be to list Trump's lies. After all, the biased Liberal media has been harping all year about how Trump lies constantly. If we are to believe the media, this list should have some whoppers on it. But alas, it is devoid of any substantial statements. In other words, an epic fail. Obama's lies sent our healthcare system into a death spiral, while Trump brags about how well his speeches are received. But for some reason Liberals can still remarkably maintain their moral and intellectual superiority stance. Now that is funny.

1 hour ago, Englebert said:

It was the most watched/viewed/listened to inauguration speech of all-time when factoring in those whose watched on TV/internet. Fact! That makes you the liar.

I don't know what was said about the Boy Scout speech, so I won't comment, but listing this second on the list shows the utter pettiness of the snowflake Liberals.

Who in Mexico are you referring that says the conversation never happened. Sure sounds like you are falling for the biased MSM.

Like you said, not a lie on health care.

Russia! Russia! Russia! Any significance to this.

Trump never said he would have Mexico pay for the initial construction of the wall. Another case of sheeple blindly following the biased press.

I never heard him say he would never play golf or go on vacations if elected, so I have no clue. But Liberals have been spouting the ridiculousness of Trump spending too much time tweeting, which took time away from his job as President. That is just hilarious.

I contend that treating the LGBT community as equals instead of a group that deserves preferential treatment is better for the group in the long run. Please, please, please respond to this one.

I laughed at him saying he was more presidential... I have a feeling he said that to watch the snowflakes heads explode...and it worked.

He won the popular vote...probably, when you factor out the illegal/dead voters. Why are Liberals so afraid of voter ID and investigations into voter fraud.

I have no idea how many illegal votes were cast, but I wouldn't be surprised if it turned out to be 5 million. We will probably never know.

Obama had a history of spying on his "enemies", and his administration seems to have unmasked an inordinate amount of Trump's admin, so common sense would lend credence to this. Anybody with a lick of sense can see sheeple blindly following the Liberal talking heads.

I never heard him say anything about getting hit with drugs thrown over the wall, but he did say he wanted a transparent wall so American law enforcement can see the other side. I have no idea of the feasibility of this idea. I'll wait for some estimates, as long as these estimates don't come from the Congressional Budget Office.

What did he say about Rubio's family? I know he said some crude and tasteless things about many of the GOP candidates and family.

So in conclusion, your task seemed to be to list Trump's lies. After all, the biased Liberal media has been harping all year about how Trump lies constantly. If we are to believe the media, this list should have some whoppers on it. But alas, it is devoid of any substantial statements. In other words, an epic fail. Obama's lies sent our healthcare system into a death spiral, while Trump brags about how well his speeches are received. But for some reason Liberals can still remarkably maintain their moral and intellectual superiority stance. Now that is funny.

LOL.  I assume you are another under educated voter who doesn't know the difference.  .  I won't address each issue because it takes too long .  I have a short attention span for  uninformed.  Lets start with the first contention.  Where does your information come from.  Made up, or some obscure web site?   I think you just make stuff up.

1 hour ago, westend1 said:

LOL.  I assume you are another under educated voter who doesn't know the difference.  .  I won't address each issue because it takes too long .  I have a short attention span for  uninformed.  Lets start with the first contention.  Where does your information come from.  Made up, or some obscure web site?   I think you just make stuff up.

That's like getting analyzed by a first grader. If you have ever witnessed a elementary kid calling his teacher dumb, you will understand how I view your post. Your continual focus on such non-issues related to Trump, while acting like these are world-stoppers, clearly illustrates your pettiness and unbelievable partisanship. And you will invariably say that I am supporting Trump based on the fact that I simply called you out for making a worthless post. Same ol' story, same ol' epic snowflake meltdown. The perpetual grin on my face keeps getting wider every time I see a Liberal expose their true colors.

I guess you consider Forbes a made-up website. It is clear that when you worship at the Liberal media alter, you get only the biased filtered news for your viewing pleasure.

This is the hidden content, please

So if I was a Liberal, I could now empathically state that you are a liar and not worthy of your job...and should be fired immediately. When you read this you will probably be thinking, what an over-reaction to such a simple mistake. That's is an everyday occurrence for sane people when witnessing the media and snowflakes talk about Trump.