Hillary still in denial

PhatMack19

10 minutes ago, baddog said:

Well, that should cover it. Lol

The biggest thing that, imo, she did that cost her the election, was when she called Trump supporters "deplorables".  She can't mention that because it would require her to take responsibility, and that isn't going to happen.

Y'all should realize that Hillary had access to classified information. When she stood up there during the debate and accused agent orange of conspiring with the Russians she most likely already had proof with a high degree of confidence as the intel. community puts it. Now Robert Moeller, who I compare to Elliot Ness, is about to run it in the administration dry and prove everything Hillary was saying is correct. I'm just hoping he makes it until the 2018 mid-terms so democrats can tie everybody running to his incompetence.

31 minutes ago, Cougar14.2 said:

Y'all should realize that Hillary had access to classified information. When she stood up there during the debate and accused agent orange of conspiring with the Russians she most likely already had proof with a high degree of confidence as the intel. community puts it. Now Robert Moeller, who I compare to Elliot Ness, is about to run it in the administration dry and prove everything Hillary was saying is correct. I'm just hoping he makes it until the 2018 mid-terms so democrats can tie everybody running to his incompetence.

You should realize Hillary is a known liar.

14 hours ago, Cougar14.2 said:

Have mercy.  A little bit of advice Cougar.  If you're conversing with conservatives, and you want to make a point, don't use Hillary as your "go to person".  In fact, don't inject her name in the dialogue at all.  It'd be the equivalent of me trying to convince you, or other liberals about something, and I said, "Well Trump said".  You might at least listen if I said, "Well Bush said".  The minute we read Hillary, it's over.

1 hour ago, REBgp said:

Btw, I don't think anyone has posted about this, but I heard on the News Joe Biden has started an Action Committee as a potential springboard to running for Pres in 2020.

He would be president now if he would have ran last year.  Hopefully he missed that window.