Sheriff Clarke

baddog

52 minutes ago, new tobie said:

Tell me what Trump has done for blacks. Im worried about the middle class and poor.

Well, he's only been in office for 4 months.  So, he can't be judged on that yet.  But, let's take it out of politics.  I don't know the number, but I bet he has created many, many jobs for blacks.  Can we agree on that?

10 hours ago, new tobie said:

Tell me what Trump has done for blacks. Im worried about the middle class and poor.

Again, you got nothing and you are the one who praised Clinton for what he did for blacks. I asked what he did and you say what has Trump done. Very laughable.

• 3 months later...
5 hours ago, PhatMack19 said:

Looks like Sheriff Clarke is going to work for the Trump Administration

Hope they put him in charge of A.S.S. (Antifa Supression Service) with 500 well trained hiney kickers, err.... Agents.

A welcome addition.  I'm hoping they put him in charge of A.

Ahem.........

I normally avoid this room all 2gether but let's see.......

Clarke is a race traitor.  If whites love him, he's bad for Black Politics

But so is Jesse, Al, and all the baby boomers holding on to so-called black leadership.....

Now here's a twist:  If you see a black person on MSM, no matter if it's so-called left leaning or friends of fox noise, they have sold themselves to be more comfortable in the system of white supremacy

Obama didn't do squat for DOS(descendants of slaves and slave masters)

He's not rooted in the DOS experience being of mixed heritage from E. Africa and Kansas

He's really and Eisenhower republican

Not every white person is alt-right/kkk/nazi but every of the afford mentioned are white and fans of #45

Also......

Reparations today, yesterday, and tomorrow...........

That's all for now

8 hours ago, SFA85 said:

Ahem.........

But so is Jesse, Al, and all the baby boomers holding on to so-called black leadership.....

Now here's a twist:  If you see a black person on MSM, no matter if it's so-called left leaning or friends of fox noise, they have sold themselves to be more comfortable in the system of white supremacy

He's not rooted in the DOS experience being of mixed heritage from E. Africa and Kansas

Clinton f'd us more with the continual war on DOS aka the war on drugs

Not every white person is alt-right/kkk/nazi but every of the afford mentioned are white and fans of #45

Also......

That's all for now

You are so full of it you didn't leave any for the rest of the idiots.

8 hours ago, SFA85 said:

Ahem.........

Clinton f'd us more with the continual war on DOS aka the war on drugs

Also......

That's all for now

Hopefully, that's all forever.

We read enough racist nonsense on here...don't need more.

4 minutes ago, LumRaiderFan said:

Hopefully, that's all forever.

We read enough racist nonsense on here...don't need more.

Racist?  What have I said that I can turn into law to affect every facet of your life?  You who live in a sundown town? 

So, I can call my state representative and get something passed to mess with u and your descendants for generations?  Lumberton, Port Neches, Vidor, Nederland were sundown towns and I stand on that.  #theoriginalamericaterrorist

Admin note: Watch the language, 85.

4 minutes ago, SFA85 said:

So, I can call my state representative and get something passed to F with u and your descendants for generations?  Lumberton, Port Neches, Vidor, Nederland were sundown towns and I stand on that.  #theoriginalamericaterrorist

Question...did you notice if any of the folks that brought boats into YOUR city to rescue folks were white?

10 hours ago, LumRaiderFan said:

Question...did you notice if any of the folks that brought boats into YOUR city to rescue folks were white?

Probably 99 out of 100.  Had a buddy go to Houston with his boat to help.  The first 4 he picked up proceeded to cuss him out because he didn't get there sooner.  Want to take a chance at guessing their ethnicity?  Needless to say, he loaded his boat and came home.  Ungrateful!

On September 2, 2017 at 10:27 PM, LumRaiderFan said:

Or LRF, we may ask, how many boats were brought in by blacks to help the people of Vidor? Sundown town?  There were some back in the early 50's, almost 70'years ago.  Let a white man walk down Irving street tonight at 9pm, you'll see a present day sundown town.

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/6/2017 at 6:52 AM, REBgp said:

Or LRF, we may ask, how many boats were brought in by blacks to help the people of Vidor?        H.                   hb Sundown town?  There were some back in the early 50's, almost 70'years ago.  Let a white man walk down Irving street tonight at 9pm, you'll see a present day sundown town.

I didn't see any boats brought into Port Arthur by blacks to help the people of Port Arthur either. Port Arthur emplyees white school teachers. Can a black teacher be hired in vidor? They harrassed and threatened the black residents that the government tried to relocate there. When I say they, It was a small percentage of a-holes. Just like the small percentage of black ones that yall lump us all into.

5 minutes ago, new tobie said:

I didn't see any boats brought into Port Arthur by blacks to help the people of Port Arthur either. Port Arthur emplyees white school teachers. Can a black teacher be hired in vidor? They harrassed and threatened the black residents that the government tried to relocate there. When I say they, It was a small percentage of a-holes. Just like the small percentage of black ones that yall lump us all into.

That's the same as your fellow liberal black poster, Big girl, said about Republicans.  I wonder if she thinks black Republicans are racist?