Was Punishment to Hard on Devin Mccain

BADSANTA

I know there has been trouble between bot of our schools in the past . I won't lay blame on either.  The thing I was impressed with last year and what I had seen this year was how our athletes were past this.  I know there are those In Both communities that won't let go of the past but that is what we must do and become better for not only the kids today but the ones in the future as well.

3 hours ago, BADSANTA said:

As adults you have to have more in life than being involved in high school sports. Going to the game and cheering is one thing but going and acting a complete ass is another. There is nothing wrong with cheering for your school but when you Sit on the visitors side and talk smack like your 15 it's a shame. I go to many Silsbee games and its always the same 3 or 4 people doing the bull $#%=÷. Sit down cheer for your school and leave others alone. It is a kids game. Let the kids be kids. You paid $3 to come in and cheer. Some people I see that all they have is high school sports. They live and die with the high school team and your like 40 gets old. Embarrassing! 

Come on man you have over 11000+ posts on a mostly high school sports forum and you want to call out other adults for getting wrapped up in school sports!?! Look in the mirror... You're the one that started this thread...