Silsbee vs. Yates Predictions

• Replies 222
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name="El Diablo" post="1378778" timestamp="1361668003"]
Sorry I jus don't see silsbee winning this match up.. If they do win it will be a miracle.. I like smoke town n all but I be jus speaking da truf..
[/quote]
Silsbee don't need no miracle to be Yates !!! SFA beat Oklahoma this year, do you think that was a miracle ....

[quote name="Silsbeealum14" post="1378794" timestamp="1361669341"]
[quote author=El Diablo link=topic=109731.msg1378778#msg1378778 date=1361668003]
Sorry I jus don't see silsbee winning this match up.. If they do win it will be a miracle.. I like smoke town n all but I be jus speaking da truf..
[/quote]
Silsbee don't need no miracle to be Yates !!! SFA beat Oklahoma this year, do you think that was a miracle ....
[/quote]

YES

Mark this down, Silsbee can beat yates! There's no doubt about it. Silsbee can match yates speed and has more depth. yates has tried to intimidate and scare Silsbee, don't think it worked. I don't think yates has any respect for Silsbee eather. That will be their mistake. yates heighth is one thing Silsbee can't match. How will yates handle Silsbee's speed and depth. Go over the top of them with their heighth? How will Silsbee handle yates's heighth. Use their speed and depth? It will be a tall hill for Silsbee to climb, but a hill Silsbee has climbed before. Go Tigers!!!

[quote name="STiger85" post="1378815" timestamp="1361673166"]
Mark this down, Silsbee can beat yates! There's no doubt about it. Silsbee can match yates speed and has more depth. yates has tried to intimidate and scare Silsbee, don't think it worked. I don't think yates has any respect for Silsbee eather. That will be their mistake. yates heighth is one thing Silsbee can't match. How will yates handle Silsbee's speed and depth. Go over the top of them with their heighth? How will Silsbee handle yates's heighth. Use their speed and depth? It will be a tall hill for Silsbee to climb, but a hill Silsbee has climbed before. Go Tigers!!!
[/quote]
Exactly !!!

[quote name="BADSANTA" post="1378483" timestamp="1361598734"]
Education:
Jack Yates: Needs Improvement
Silsbee Meets Expectation

Yates GPA 1.8
Silsbee GPA: 2.8

Yates drop out rate 30%
Silsbee 10%

Yates nickname: Dirty Tre
Silsbee:Smoketown
[/quote]How about you come to yates and tell us this yourself

How strong was Silsbee schedule this year? Have they played anyone outside of east texas and did well? Yates have played a national schedule and why do they have to be cocky? They only have 1 senior and I think they play well under pressure. I am a fort bend school graduate and I am not in no way putting Silsbee down, but when was the last time they won state or played any team that has been rank on the national circuit? Talk is cheap and they better be careful and don't pissed those boys off from Yates.

Guest Air Bisquit
Well now!! The Yates peeps are on the board!! ;D ;D
Wonder how long they will stick around, if little ole Silsbee  beats them?

My guess....Not long!!! ;)

Guest Air Bisquit
[quote name="Jy DeePotts" post="1378824" timestamp="1361675098"]
[quote author=BADSANTA link=topic=109731.msg1378483#msg1378483 date=1361598734]
Education:
Jack Yates: Needs Improvement
Silsbee Meets Expectation

Yates GPA 1.8
Silsbee GPA: 2.8

Yates drop out rate 30%
Silsbee 10%

Yates nickname: Dirty Tre
Silsbee:Smoketown
[/quote]How about you come to yates and tell us this yourself
[/quote]

::) ::) ::)

[quote name="STiger85" post="1378815" timestamp="1361673166"]
[/quote]Yall barely beat Kashmere!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ::)

[quote name="BLUEDOVE3" post="1378835" timestamp="1361676072"]
[quote author=STiger85 link=topic=109731.msg1378815#msg1378815 date=1361673166]
[/quote]
Barely? They beat 'em by 16 ::)

Silsbee has a very good team, their starting 5 can play with anyone in the state. The problem is when you have to go to the bench. Yates buys extra minutes with their quality bench. Those guys could start on many teams, that's the difference. They can be beat, yes Silsbee can do it, but they must play darn near flawless & Yates has to play subpar to even have a chance. JMO
Good luck Tigers, it all starts with belief. I hope the players are as confident as the fans on the site. If so, Yates will be in for a long night. Must believe.

Mighty Bumblebees

[quote name="5 on 5" post="1378837" timestamp="1361676370"]
[quote author=BLUEDOVE3 link=topic=109731.msg1378835#msg1378835 date=1361676072]
[quote author=STiger85 link=topic=109731.msg1378815#msg1378815 date=1361673166]
[/quote]
Barely? They beat 'em by 16 ::)
[/quote]
By 16 with 20 miss free throws !!

[quote name="Silsbeealum14" post="1378794" timestamp="1361669341"]
[quote author=El Diablo link=topic=109731.msg1378778#msg1378778 date=1361668003]
[/quote]
[/quote]Yes it was a miracle and yes that's what silsbee will need..

[quote name="Bigcam2903" post="1378843" timestamp="1361677067"]
Silsbee has a very good team, their starting 5 can play with anyone in the state. [b]The problem is when you have to go to the bench.[/b] Yates buys extra minutes with their quality bench. Those guys could start on many teams, that's the difference. They can be beat, yes Silsbee can do it, but they must play darn near flawless & Yates has to play subpar to even have a chance. JMO
Good luck Tigers, it all starts with belief. I hope the players are as confident as the fans on the site. If so, Yates will be in for a long night. Must believe.

Mighty Bumblebees
[/quote]

You can tell this guy don't know sickem from come here. smh

Guest Air Bisquit
[quote name="jackyateshoops" post="1378879" timestamp="1361684020"]
[quote author=BigDaddy00 link=topic=109731.msg1378863#msg1378863 date=1361679707]
Silsbee is gonna pull off the upset and shock all the Yates faithful and they will be quiet on here for a while. i sure am ready for it
[/quote]

We want to see you here late Tuesday night also. 
[/quote]

I will be here!!
Most Silsbee fans are realist, we know that it is a uphill climb to beat Yates, but the arrogance by a few JY worshiping people on here (DV, BD) has gotten some Silsbee fans dander up ;)

Silsbee respects Yates, but they do not fear Yates.

[quote name="Farmer Fran" post="1378903" timestamp="1361716036"]
[quote author=jackyateshoops link=topic=109731.msg1378879#msg1378879 date=1361684020]
[quote author=BigDaddy00 link=topic=109731.msg1378863#msg1378863 date=1361679707]
Silsbee is gonna pull off the upset and shock all the Yates faithful and they will be quiet on here for a while. i sure am ready for it
[/quote]

[/quote]

I will be here!!
Most Silsbee fans are realist, we know that it is a uphill climb to beat Yates, but the arrogance by a few JY worshiping people on here (DV, BD) has gotten some Silsbee fans dander up ;)

[/quote]LOL! Let me go on record by saying that Silsbee is not scared of Yates!!! Those boys fear no team. But, that may be another downside.  Yates will feed off of it like a sleeping giant.

Guest Air Bisquit
[quote name="BLUEDOVE3" post="1378905" timestamp="1361716912"]
[quote author=Farmer Fran link=topic=109731.msg1378903#msg1378903 date=1361716036]
[quote author=jackyateshoops link=topic=109731.msg1378879#msg1378879 date=1361684020]
[/quote]

[/quote]

I will be here!!

[/quote]LOL! Let me go on record by saying that Silsbee is not scared of Yates!!! Those boys fear no team. But, that may be another downside.  [b]Yates will feed off of it like a sleeping giant[/b].
[/quote]

That goes both ways as well.

Would you say that ozen was lucky just to be in the game with Yates with a chance to win it at the end Yates gives up a lot of points to , I just want a well officiated game and hope the refs don't swing more to Yates side because their Yates and I guess there not suppose to lose to any 3a team silsbee has played a lot of teams with a lot of height this year and speed as well they have been preparing for this matchup all season , if silsbee can manage to stay out of foul trouble and hit free throws I like their chances , but you know I have a feeling that if silsbee does upset Yates then their may be other problems to deal with after the game but hopefully not.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    julianhudges
    Newest Member
    julianhudges