Dawson Coach Eric Wells post game comment:

Guest ECBucFan

Guest ECBucFan
[quote name="football04" post="1346360" timestamp="1354344320"]
his team acts like LaMarque, no respect and no discipline.
[/quote]

Dude is FROM LaMarque!

[i]Eric Wells, Head Coach
Eric Wells is a native of La Marque and is married to wife,....
    Wells coached at La Marque for six years ....[/i]

Go figure!

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name="ECBucFan" post="1346363" timestamp="1354344460"]
[quote author=football04 link=topic=106966.msg1346360#msg1346360 date=1354344320]
[/quote]

Dude is FROM LaMarque!

Go figure!
[/quote]

HA! Explains EVERYTHING! :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :-*

[quote name="ECBucFan" post="1346308" timestamp="1354342696"]
[i]"As long as I've been coaching, this is the toughest one because [size=14pt]I think we're better than this team we played tonight[/size]," Wells said. "[size=14pt]I don't think the better team won.[/size]"[/i]

What a piece of work!
[/quote]

Well, Coach Wells, maybe you've been coaching too long and you have forgotten why you got into coaching high school football in the first place.  Apparently it wasn't to help young men to develop character and values.

[quote name="GoDogs27" post="1346371" timestamp="1354344763"]
[quote author=ECBucFan link=topic=106966.msg1346363#msg1346363 date=1354344460]
[quote author=football04 link=topic=106966.msg1346360#msg1346360 date=1354344320]
[/quote]

Dude is FROM LaMarque!

Go figure!
[/quote]

HA! Explains EVERYTHING! :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :-*
[/quote]

I didn't remember the LaMarque connection.  You are right - that pretty well explains everything. :(

His teams behavior is embarrassing, he got out coached, the 13 penalties they had are a reflection of his attitude toward the details of championship football, but let's just let him Waller in it, don't stoop to his teams level, let em soak up what it is to be beat by a classy well coached team.

They had a lot of players with no class at all, especially #1. Several of their fans were very rude to the kids passing out towels before the gamed They did have a few players that I saw showing good sportsmanship and for those young men it is a shame that their last game had to be marked with fellow players and coaches that have no respect for themselves, their team, or the community they represent. ....hats of to Big Neds Defense....they are as tough as they come

[quote name="Razor" post="1346419" timestamp="1354347902"]
especially since they hung the banner that said our place was #2...I gues if that's the case, it leaves them at #3 or somewhere behind that
[/quote]

Pearland Dawson is #2 all right, as in full of #2.  ;D

I have been following high school football for over 30 years, and PD has got to be the most arrogant team I have seen, from their taunting of Nederland fans before the game last year, all the way to their coach's post-game comments tonight.  Good riddance.

you people on here are idiots, you act like your playing still. most graduated alot of years ago and sit on here and brag like you did something and complain like someone done you wrong get a life! just post some scores for people to see, cheer your team and thats it ,quit crying already

[quote name="yfan" post="1346461" timestamp="1354360069"]
you people on here are idiots, you act like your playing still. most graduated alot of years ago and sit on here and brag like you did something and complain like someone done you wrong get a life! just post some scores for people to see, cheer your team and thats it ,quit crying already
[/quote]

Wow, bitter much yfan? You see its called a forum, a discussion if you will.
People get on here much like you did and voice their comments about the topic of the thread. Now, this discussion is about a piece of crap excuse of a head coach who is a terrible example to his players. The Nederland fans recognize this and are discussing it. Not sure why you feel the need to get on here and on other thread(s) and be ugly. The better team DID in fact win the game, and we as fans DID in fact have something to do with it. We loved and supported our team. So get over your bitter self and if you dont like a post feel free to comment but if it gets you too wound up...dont. Great job Bulldogs!!!!!

Statements like that make me cringe, embarassing for a coach to hear another say that. Accept defeat with grace and give credit to your opponent, AND blame yourself as coach of the loser. Then tell the press you'll prepare your team better the next time. Geez!

sorry to create anothet reply, but going backwards this morning--yes he was part of the staff with Weddell in 90's that won several championships and was beaten by Stephenville a couple of others. Heath from Pearland , the Brazoswood coach the Coumbia coach (maybe the same guy) and another were there--also Heath's coordinator that hasn't become a head coach yet but has applied many times. I am going to withhold my comment on class OR lack of on that staff and let you put one and one together. :-\

Well the HC comment explains ALOt about the Dawson players and their attitudes. I kept thinking 'there's no way the coaches in our area would put up with that behavior'. It all makes sense now! What a sore loser. He should have been thankful that his team got a second chance. If the winner has to beat you TWICE, your team clearly was not the best.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    jacobmartin
    Newest Member
    jacobmartin