3A D-I Region 3 championship: Carthage (10-2) vs. Silsbee (10-2), 7:30pm Friday,

Who will win?  

134 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

• Silsbee
    • Carthage

• Replies 226
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name="BADSANTA" post="1340457" timestamp="1353763986"]
These two teams are similar in offense and defense. This Tiger team has to dig deep play the same football that got them here. I expect Silsbee to win 36-27! Silsbee is battle tested!
[/quote]

Who is silsbee battle tested against? I like your team but when you get into east Texas whole different animal. Namely speed.

[quote name="beechnut" post="1340466" timestamp="1353764581"]
[quote author=BADSANTA link=topic=106679.msg1340457#msg1340457 date=1353763986]
These two teams are similar in offense and defense. This Tiger team has to dig deep play the same football that got them here. I expect Silsbee to win 36-27! Silsbee is battle tested!
[/quote]

Who is silsbee battle tested against? I like your team but when you get into east Texas whole different animal. Namely speed.
[/quote]

Have you seen both teams play?

[list][quote name="BADSANTA" post="1340474" timestamp="1353765707"]
[quote author=beechnut link=topic=106679.msg1340466#msg1340466 date=1353764581]
[quote author=BADSANTA link=topic=106679.msg1340457#msg1340457 date=1353763986]
[/quote]

[/quote]

Have you seen both teams play?
[/quote]

Have seen silsbee twice  and not Carthage but from east Texas and know once you hit lufkin eastward it's lights out for teams in this area. Not slam but only team you played with speed is WOS and you lost.
[list][*]
[*]
[/list]

Silsbee should use some of the game plan that they had when they spanked Carthage the last time these 2 teams played , this one will be a shoot out , this game could be similar to the Silsbee Livingston game this season and Wo-s speed is not what beat Silsbee their up front defense is what caused a lot of problems late in that game and Carthage does not have that type of speed or pressure on defense like Wo-s , the tigers know that they would go to state if they win they will be ready trust me,plus a chance at some school history if they can keep winning . Good luck tigers

Cats80 you cannot put stafford in any category with anyone bc c'mon their team look like the bad news bears. Only player they have is Seals and he was not one hundred percent bc he knee was jacked up. I like your team men but not so sure you can hang with the likes of the bulldogs.

[quote name="beechnut" post="1340604" timestamp="1353775109"]
Cats80 you cannot put stafford in any category with anyone bc c'mon their team look like the bad news bears. Only player they have is Seals and he was not one hundred percent bc [b]he knee was jacked up.[/b] I like your team men but not so sure you can hang with the likes of the bulldogs.
[/quote]

Stafford coaches said Seales was fine. He ran with no physical problems at all.

[quote name="beechnut" post="1340604" timestamp="1353775109"]
Cats80 you cannot put stafford in any category with anyone bc c'mon their team look like the bad news bears. Only player they have is Seals and he was not one hundred percent bc he knee was jacked up. I like your team men but not so sure you can hang with the likes of the bulldogs.
[/quote]

Stafford has been to The state Track meat in multiply sprinting events for the past 3 years how much faster do you need to be Carthage is good but I think we look at the name an give some teams more credit then they deserve Silsbee does not lack athletes at all

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder