NEDERLAND VS. DAYTON BROADCAST/Nederland wins 21-7!!

WOSgrad

• Replies 199
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name="NDNation" post="1335171" timestamp="1353188352"]
[quote author=PhatMack19 link=topic=106407.msg1335138#msg1335138 date=1353187293]
[quote author=PhatMack19 link=topic=106407.msg1335135#msg1335135 date=1353187228]
Onside kick out of bounds.  Nederland ball
[/quote]

NVM.  They are giving it to Dayton.  Neumnan isn't happy and is in the middle of the field letting them know about it
[/quote]

[b]The other coaches had to come get him....He done ripped off the headphones ready to get after it...lol
[/quote][/b]
Your coach should take some notes    ;)

Nederland coach got lil jacked up with that on side kick... Dayton coach would have done the same thing though if the tables were turned. It was a great game... until next year Broncos... your the best as far as i am concerned. I am honored to be a Dayton HS Football fan

Never thought i would be eating crow for Dayton, but great game Nederland! I was dead wrong and thought Dayton would take it to you guys! Good luck next week and congrats to Dayton on a good season. (Smack thread to come) ;) ;D

It was a good ball game. Nederland was firing on all cylinders for most of the game but left a few points on the field with penalties and a couple miscues deep in Bronco territory. I was very impressed with #60 on defense for Dayton. He was a monster all game long. I was also much more impressed with the Dayton offense when #10 was QB. Nederland D was flying all over the field and would have probably gotten the shutout if not for a couple 4th and long conversions. Broncos made it interesting at the end with the onside kick and never quit. Nederland is starting to show a lot more on offense and it's pretty exciting to watch. Keep it going Dogs! Good game, Broncos and I am sure we will meet again soon. P.S. the officiating was not very good but thankfully it did not impact the game too much.

Sure wish the refs would have seen that lateral we scooped for a TD. Ned's defense kept Dayton in check all day. The only way they even got the corner was to hold our ends, and we still kept them in check. Had a for sure TD a bit overthrown to wide open Hopkins. THis game could have been much worse.

Way to go Dogs. Great win!

Congrats to nederland. Dayton had alot of young kids play hard today. I would like to also point out daytons offensive playcalling stayed horrible and would be suprised if some coaching changes were not made. Last 3 games dayton had 3 offensive tds totally unacceptable. Please dont ruin our young sophmores and freshman this team should be loaded for a while.

[quote name="bronco pride" post="1335357" timestamp="1353193443"]
Congrats to nederland. Dayton had alot of young kids play hard today. I would like to also point out daytons offensive playcalling stayed horrible and would be suprised if some coaching changes were not made. Last 3 games dayton had 3 offensive tds totally unacceptable. Please dont ruin our young sophmores and freshman this team should be loaded for a while.
[/quote]

LMAO!  I love the underlining excuses.  The whole team was sophmores and freshman huh?  RONTFL!!

[quote name="ATX31" post="1335377" timestamp="1353194066"]
Big Ned should have got the shut out but its alright we still got the W! The refs were terrible many many missed calls all day.
[/quote]i didnt see too many missed calls, overall a good officiated game IMO

[quote name="GoBigBlue1997" post="1335367" timestamp="1353193710"]
[quote author=bronco pride link=topic=106407.msg1335357#msg1335357 date=1353193443]
[/quote]its not an excuse. Im not saying being young is an excuse I just dint want these kids to not reach their potential. Ned graduates alot of senior talent so next year if they have to rebuild is the fact alot of their best players graduated an excuse or a fact.

LMAO!  I love the underlining excuses.  The whole team was sophmores and freshman huh?  RONTFL!!
[/quote]

[quote name="cougar14" post="1335355" timestamp="1353193410"]
Exact same score as the Crosby game the first week of the season, has Ned made major improvement since then?
[/quote]

Nederland is much better now than they were at the beginning of the season. I am sure that can be said for most teams across the board though. The major improvement in my opinion has been the development of the offensive line, the emergence of Hopkins, and the opening up of the playbook the last few weeks. The defense has been salty since the beginning.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder