Vidor cornerbacks need big game Friday

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest toogoodforyou
[quote name="Smoking Baby" post="1331343" timestamp="1353004414"]
Vidor best teach their linebackers to drop back in covered FAST!!!!  Those receivers will make a cut to the middle and hit that slant pass and be in the end zone before that corner gets close.
[/quote]
while vidor's blitzing SC will be in the end zone already  ;)

[quote name="bulldog1984" post="1331370" timestamp="1353005057"]
their speed dont match with SC speed but their determination and discipline will match anything you have  ;D
[/quote]
they may be discipline but believe we are very much discipline and play our role on defense and offense and special teams .. we take every aspect of the game serious in any situation and any team ..  also but their determination doesn't even compare to ours .. we've worked to hard to get here and put in too much time to give up in the first round with out putting up a fight with anybody .. but goodluck to the pirates

Guest toogoodforyou
[quote name="dayton" post="1331381" timestamp="1353005546"]
[quote author=toogoodforyou link=topic=106293.msg1331378#msg1331378 date=1353005456]
since when was SC not discipline?
[/quote]

who said that? he just said vidor was....
[/quote]
just saying because I feel we're more discipline than they are

Guest toogoodforyou
[quote name="bulldog1984" post="1331390" timestamp="1353005950"]
i watched yall play BH and yall would gain yards on just about anything you ran but i seen alot of penalties . 10 or 15 yards gained and 10 yard backwards. Disciplined ? just stating what i saw
[/quote]
yea your right but that was the only game that happened and I'm sure it happens every once in a while to any team

[quote name="bulldog1984" post="1331390" timestamp="1353005950"]
i watched yall play BH and yall would gain yards on just about anything you ran but i seen alot of penalties . 10 or 15 yards gained and 10 yard backwards. Disciplined ? just stating what i saw
[/quote]
practically all our games we've played we been cheating by refs but we just line up and do the play again for an even bigger gain or big stops .. we focus on making someone else big play ours ... but i've seen film on vidor and seen alota extra necessary contact after a play was over that wasnt need and thats discipline ? just stating what i saw

[quote name="toogoodforyou" post="1331387" timestamp="1353005807"]
[quote author=dayton link=topic=106293.msg1331381#msg1331381 date=1353005546]
[quote author=toogoodforyou link=topic=106293.msg1331378#msg1331378 date=1353005456]
since when was SC not discipline?
[/quote]

who said that? he just said vidor was....
[/quote]
just saying because I feel we're more discipline than they are
[/quote]

you very well could be..... you've got the athletes to make up for a lot though. Vidor has good athletes but not what SC has and therefore HAS to be disciplined.

[quote name="SummerCreek4" post="1331383" timestamp="1353005594"]
[quote author=bulldog1984 link=topic=106293.msg1331370#msg1331370 date=1353005057]
their speed dont match with SC speed but their determination and discipline will match anything you have  ;D
[/quote]
they may be discipline but believe we are very much discipline and play our role on defense and offense and special teams .. we take every aspect of the game serious in any situation and any team ..  also but their determination doesn't even compare to ours .. we've worked to hard to get here and put in too much time to give up in the first round with out putting up a fight with anybody .. but goodluck to the pirates
[/quote]
Seriously? Our determination doesn't touch yours? Really man? You don't know anything about our determination. We have always been known as the hardest hitting team in 20-4a that [b]NEVER EVER[/b] gives up. We have been the floor mat of this district for years and now this team has found out how to win and they are hungry, probably the hungriest team in setx right now. Y'all may be a great team but you are not the most determined or most hungry. I promise you that.

Guest toogoodforyou
[quote name="bulldog1984" post="1331397" timestamp="1353006262"]
maybe so but you better not do that to Vidor because they will capitalize on mistakes 8)
[/quote]
you really want to talk about capitalizing mistakes? SC makes a living doing that

[quote name="SummerCreek4" post="1331396" timestamp="1353006231"]
[quote author=bulldog1984 link=topic=106293.msg1331390#msg1331390 date=1353005950]
[/quote]
[b]practically all our games we've played we been cheating by refs [/b]but we just line up and do the play again for an even bigger gain or big stops .. we focus on making someone else big play ours ... but i've seen film on vidor and seen alota extra necessary contact after a play was over that wasnt need and thats discipline ? just stating what i saw
[/quote]

come ooooonnnnnn.....

[quote name="dayton" post="1331402" timestamp="1353006321"]
[quote author=SummerCreek4 link=topic=106293.msg1331396#msg1331396 date=1353006231]
[quote author=bulldog1984 link=topic=106293.msg1331390#msg1331390 date=1353005950]
[/quote]
[b]practically all our games we've played we been cheating by refs [/b]but we just line up and do the play again for an even bigger gain or big stops .. we focus on making someone else big play ours ... but i've seen film on vidor and seen alota extra necessary contact after a play was over that wasnt need and thats discipline ? just stating what i saw
[/quote]

come ooooonnnnnn.....
[/quote]
yeeeeeesssssss

SC, Vidor may or may not beat you, but they will play you for 48 minutes and they will hit you in the mouth...SC is bigger and more talented but so are alot of other teams that vidor has beaten...if you are expecting a pushover game, you are in for a surprise...vidor made it 3 rounds deep last year and many of those kids are back...15 starters I believe.

I respect vidor's team and coaches and will be pulling for them Friday...it's just their fans that are overly obnoxious during the week that they play us (Nederland)...lol...it's all in good fun...really vidor has a very similar mentality to Nederland with regards to physicality and effort.

Don't get me wrong, I am not saying that SC's kids don't play hard...haven't watched enough film on them to comment one way or another...I will assume since they have the record they have that they do play extremely hard...I am just saying that they are going to see effort from their opponent this week that is uncommon...vidor will get after it

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    hulmeyolmu
    Newest Member
    hulmeyolmu