1. 1. Who wins

• Huffman
    • Silsbee

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name="BADSANTA" post="1326148" timestamp="1352551710"]
I'm rolling with Silsbee 42 Huffman 21! Silsbee better bring their gameson both sides of the ball. Good Luck Tigers!
[/quote]

It will be a close game,[b]But I do think Silsbee can win it[/b]... My wife is from Silsbee So the rest of the way,I'll be on the Silsbee bus... ;) :)

This game has been a great game each year to watch. My family has been in a part of this game for the last three years . But this is the last one he will be in. He will graduate this year. It has always been a great game and I dont expect any less this year Thanks Huffman for all the memories. They will last forever.

Not so fast my friend!!!(in my best Lee Corso voice ;D) Huffman and Silsbee have played in the first round for the last 4 years with each team winning 2, and 3 of the games have been very close. That won't change this year. The game will be high scoring, Huffman will put points on the board, the only problem will be the defense. Huffman has been hit hard by injuries on D and they have be bad the last couple of weeks especially against the run. Hopefully they can get the holes fixed on D if not they are perfectly capable of trying to out score silsbee.

Huffman 45 Silsbee 42 8) Cannon Cotter wins the game on a last second field goal.

OK In 22-3A If Huffman could have strummed their district. I would give you what you are saying But. You could not beat Coldspring . You barely got into the playoffs. Silsbee beat LCM which LCM beat Coldspring. Then to make it Better Silsbee beat Livingston And they beat LCM. This is not the Silsbee team you are used to seeing By far . And definantly Way better than last years Silsbee.  Sorry but with all due respect Huffman is way out classed this year and next year.

[quote name="CATS80" post="1326350" timestamp="1352565017"]
OK In 22-3A If Huffman could have strummed their district. I would give you what you are saying But. You could not beat Coldspring . You barely got into the playoffs. Silsbee beat LCM which LCM beat Coldspring. Then to make it Better Silsbee beat Livingston And they beat LCM. This is not the Silsbee team you are used to seeing By far . And definantly Way better than last years Silsbee.  Sorry but with all due respect Huffman is way out classed this year and next year.
[/quote]

Barley got into the playoffs? We were 2nd just like we were last were the last two years when we beat Silsbee. Also Huffman did "strum" most of their district they lost to coldsprig who will make another  playoff run, and we lost to Shepherd when the starting QB got hurt in the 1st and we had to put the 3rd string QB ( the back up was hurt in a previous game) in and Huffman still scored 36 and almost won the game. Huffman has a QB that has thrown 39 TDs, they have a 6'5 wr with 14 td catches, they have a running back that LSU has ranked in the top 10 for 2014. Like I said Huffman will put points on the board. Silsbee may win they game but they won't "outclass" anyone this year or next.

[quote name="falconfanatic" post="1326367" timestamp="1352566492"]
[quote author=CATS80 link=topic=106062.msg1326350#msg1326350 date=1352565017]
[/quote]

Barley got into the playoffs? We were 2nd just like we were last were the last two years when we beat Silsbee. Also Huffman did "strum" most of their district they lost to coldsprig who will make another  playoff run, and we lost to Shepherd when the starting QB got hurt in the 1st and we had to put the 3rd string QB ( the back up was hurt in a previous game) in and Huffman still scored 36 and almost won the game. Huffman has a QB that has thrown 39 TDs, they have a 6'5 wr with 14 td catches, they have a running back that LSU has ranked in the top 10 for 2014. Like I said Huffman will put points on the board. Silsbee may win they game but they won't "outclass" anyone this year or next.
[/quote]Ohh  Ok your right sorry my bad.  ;D.  We will see who goes to the next round Friday.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder