Humble Summer Creek at Dayton Game Thread/SC wins 45-7!!

WOSgrad

• Replies 297
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name="Mr. Buddy Garrity" post="1325535" timestamp="1352518306"]
didnt expect this one
[/quote]

Dear SETXSPORTS, you now have been witness to what everyone already should have known, had you listen to the genius that is Smokin Baby.  DAYTON has NO OFFENSE!!!!!!  Dayton obviously has NO DEFENSE!!!!!! 

Never doubt Smokin Baby when he tells you Dayton sucks!  NEVER!!!!!  [url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-5x5OXfe9KY]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-5x5OXfe9KY[/url]

Congrats Summer Creek, I really enjoyed listening to the crickets tonight! 

OK, now that that's out of the system, let's go sweep 20-4A.  How sweat it will be!   

Smokin Baby is OUT!!!!

I thought Dayton had issues when they played BH. I noticed the QB looked lost back there. Play calling was suspect and secondary had questions, but we hardly threw against them. I thought their run D good. I thought the second QB that played against BH looked better IMO. I don't think any of us on here expected this lopsided of a score. Dayton needs to shrug this one off fast because they have Nederland next week.

[quote name="BHFAN" post="1325525" timestamp="1352518215"]
Oh this is hilarious. Dayton talks soo much crap and got OWNED tonight. Dayton will be our one and done represenative from 19-4A this year ;) Oh and I picked you guys by 7 [b]tonight! this will be the best Crow i have ever eaten ;D[/b]
[/quote]

CHECK OUT THE BH / DAY THREAD AFTER THE "MYTHICAL" 54 PT BEATDOWN.......NOW THAT CROW WAS HILARIOUS  ;)

[quote name="TradinUp BH" post="1325615" timestamp="1352519046"]
I thought Dayton had issues when they played BH. I noticed the QB looked lost back there. Play calling was suspect and secondary had questions, but we hardly threw against them. I thought their run D good. I thought the second QB that played against BH looked better IMO. [b]I don't think any of us on here expected this lopsided of a score. [/b] Dayton needs to shrug this one off fast because they have Nederland next week.
[/quote]

Negatory good buddy.  Smoking baby told everyone what was coming.  I said at least 21-0 and possibly more.  Dayton's only score came on scrubs.  ;) ;)

[quote name="BRONX ROX" post="1325621" timestamp="1352519121"]
[quote author=BHFAN link=topic=106034.msg1325525#msg1325525 date=1352518215]
Oh this is hilarious. Dayton talks soo much crap and got OWNED tonight. Dayton will be our one and done represenative from 19-4A this year ;) Oh and I picked you guys by 7 [b]tonight! this will be the best Crow i have ever eaten ;D[/b]
[/quote]

CHECK OUT THE BH / DAY THREAD AFTER THE "MYTHICAL" 54 PT BEATDOWN.......NOW THAT CROW WAS HILARIOUS  ;)
[/quote]

Yeah but this Crow is sooooooooooooooooooo fresh it just dripping in Purple hopes and dreams ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D DAYTON SUCKS for realz

I thought Dayton had issues when they played BH. I noticed the QB looked lost back there. Play calling was suspect and secondary had questions, but we hardly threw against them. I thought their run D good. I thought the second QB that played against BH looked better IMO. I don't think any of us on here expected this lopsided of a score. Dayton needs to shrug this one off fast because they have Nederland next week.
[/quote]
Good observation and good post. Nice to have at least one sensible BH poster on the board. ;D

I thought Dayton had issues when they played BH. I noticed the QB looked lost back there. Play calling was suspect and secondary had questions, but we hardly threw against them. I thought their run D good. I thought the second QB that played against BH looked better IMO.[b] I don't think any of us on here expected this lopsided of a score. Dayton needs to shrug this one off fast because they have Nederland next week.[/b]
[/quote] You ain't lying..

[/quote]Their run D isn't that good either, it's just not that hard to stop a dive play. BH can't throw so Dayton didn't have to defend the pass. Look at their run D on KP, Crosby, SC, and King. BH should be worried they COULDN'T move the ball on Dayton.

[quote name="Smoking Baby" post="1325662" timestamp="1352519509"]
Sorry not so long, but little to film.  Dayton Highlights from SC Game

[url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hk_-XWpUFmU&feature=fvwrel]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hk_-XWpUFmU&feature=fvwrel[/url]
[/quote]

Good Lawd, Smoking you are persistant.
Dayton will be ok...too much talent.

[quote name="BHFAN" post="1325678" timestamp="1352519782"]
Dont forget the Frenzy comes on at 10:15 channel two tonight ;D
[/quote] They gonna show the highlights from last season?

[quote name="octfeb" post="1325688" timestamp="1352519869"]
[quote author=BHFAN link=topic=106034.msg1325678#msg1325678 date=1352519782]
Dont forget the Frenzy comes on at 10:15 channel two tonight ;D
[/quote] They gonna show the highlights from last season?
[/quote]

I think just the lowlights from tonight i believe ;)

Ok Dayton I'm out for the night. This may be a good thing for the team come out next week and take it to Nederland! Please take some humble pie from this and stop acting like world beaters all of the time. Not sure of who played tonight and who didn't, but ya got one week to fix it 8)

[quote name="COOG8BRONCO" post="1325732" timestamp="1352520480"]
. . . . And to think, April didn't agree with me when I told her, "the stats say Dayton will get their teeth kicked in". Guess that's one prediction I was right on this year.
[/quote] Just like your kitties got theirs kicked in

[quote name="Dog Pound Nation" post="1325763" timestamp="1352520915"]
[quote author=COOG8BRONCO link=topic=106034.msg1325167#msg1325167 date=1352512876]
24-0 SC, I think they were saving that 50 for Dayton's scoreboard. 1 min left and the fans over here want 31 before the half. The fans over here are hollering OVE-R-RATED!
[/quote]
That was me, I told ya'll COACH WAS HOLDING BACK !!!!!!! ;)
[/quote]
I think by score standards BH hung with SC the best this year?