LCM vs Central predictions

Central has to stop more than Sezar, they have to stop Jones and Viator too. Central return teams give up way to many yards letting the opps have short fields. Central has not had much of a running game so if they can hit some big pass plays they have a chance. Mitchell had to have a big game passing and running for Central to win. O line has to give him some time to throw. I think this will be close so up to who can make the big plays in the 4th qtr.

[quote name="texas2step4u" post="1312389" timestamp="1351370129"]
Central has the talent but their decisions on the sidelines are horrible.  Its almost like they arent even watching the game and adjusting to what is going on.  Central gets outcoached on this one and LCM wins.  And we really need Central to win, but I have to call em like I see em.
[/quote]Why is there a need for Central to win?

[quote name="Trocket" post="1312393" timestamp="1351370384"]
[quote author=texas2step4u link=topic=105330.msg1312389#msg1312389 date=1351370129]
Central has the talent but their decisions on the sidelines are horrible.  Its almost like they arent even watching the game and adjusting to what is going on.  Central gets outcoached on this one and LCM wins.  And we really need Central to win, but I have to call em like I see em.
[/quote]Why is there a need for Central to win?
[/quote]If Central wins and gets in the playoffs that puts Vidor in Div.2 small school. It seems to be the easier side of the bracket this year.

[quote name="VidorGrad-88" post="1312550" timestamp="1351379034"]
Central has a talented qb, some good receivers but lacks in coaching. Tie that up with the worst refs officiating since the NFL replacements and central has a chance. But LCM takes home the win.
[/quote]
It wont be the same officials that was there during your Vidor game so leave the refs out.

[quote name="MrUmp1" post="1312667" timestamp="1351385207"]
[quote author=VidorGrad-88 link=topic=105330.msg1312550#msg1312550 date=1351379034]
Central has a talented qb, some good receivers but lacks in coaching. Tie that up with the worst refs officiating since the NFL replacements and central has a chance. But LCM takes home the win.
[/quote]
It wont be the same officials that was there during your Vidor game so leave the refs out.
[/quote]I intend to be there to watch this game and I'm hoping to see a good ref game, but it will be hard to please everybody anyway if they are not biase,  I'll be watching to see if they clean up some things early like holding and unsportsmanlike conduct so it can be a good game to watch.

[quote name="LCM_fan_48" post="1312034" timestamp="1351354070"]
How do y'all see next Saturdays game at the Butch going. This is a playoff game so what are your thoughts?
[/quote]
Bears will win, CHS has talent on the field but lack it on the sideline, sad to see the players go down for the second year in a row like this. As i said b 4, get out the basketballs but don't get too excited about that either, maybe i should say track season!! :(

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder