Tarkington @ Shepherd Predictions

cat001

Isn't it Pirate's homecoming? This will be the week we see if Tarkington is really "improved" or just has a better record than last year because of who they played early on. It's been business as usual the last two weeks and with Shepherd hungry for a win too on HC I see Shepherd winning handily (14+).

[quote name="sports fan 9" post="1294895" timestamp="1349725075"]
So does that mean Shepherds defense is not good?
[/quote]

Not what I said, just not the caliber of a Coldspring or Cleveland defense. They are scrappy on D, Tarkington's offense will have to execute to win.

[quote name="sports fan 9" post="1297639" timestamp="1350041252"]
No, Shepherd is not on the same level as those teams. So... is Tarkington on the same level as Shepherd?
[/quote]

I would group them in the same category as far as programs on the rise with kids that are ready to win.

Yes, i am stupid! Does any of the three teams they beat have a winning record? I don't know...i'm stupid. Yes, you are judged by your record. Three wins thus far is an improvement... I think... you  know i am stupid though. MAYBE they have more of their athletes playing this year. I will continue being stupid until they beat an average 3a team. Sorry for being stupid...i cant help it.

[quote name="sports fan 9" post="1297692" timestamp="1350049742"]
Kids are always ready to win. The coaches have to prepare them to do so. Is Tarkington really on the rise...looks the same to me.
[/quote][quote author=sports fan 9 link=topic=104348.msg1297778#msg1297778 date=1350056450]
Yes, i am stupid! Does any of the three teams they beat have a winning record? I don't know...i'm stupid. Yes, you are judged by your record. Three wins thus far is an improvement... I think... you  know i am stupid though. MAYBE they have more of their athletes playing this year. I will continue being stupid until they beat an average 3a team. Sorry for being stupid...i cant help it.
[/quote]

sportsfan you are very contradicting. You say Tarkington looks the same and then you say that they have improved. If they are they same they couldn't be improved. Your not making much sense. I agree that both teams are on the rise and are both improving programs. I don't think it has anything to do with who Tarkington played pre district. If you look it up the only people who Tarkington has replaced is Kountze and Hull-D. Replaced Kountze with H-J who is well improved and a very tough team that is well coached. They also replaced Hull-D with Houston Sam Houston who is a 5A program that plays very solid and good teams in Houston area. So saying that it is who Tarkington plays pre-district is in even up for discussion. Just saying...

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder