A.J. Smith returns as QB, rallies PNG to win

AggiesAreWe

I feel this game was a big confidence booster for AJ. He made some great passes and runs. Even if Walker comes back and takes snaps you have to deal with AJ at receiver. In the Lumberton game AJ went up and caught a pass with one hand. Looked like he palmed it. Great dual threat player.

[quote name="pngfan66" post="1286298" timestamp="1348938858"]
[b]I feel this game was a big confidence booster for AJ.[/b] He made some great passes and runs. Even if Walker comes back and takes snaps you have to deal with AJ at receiver. In the Lumberton game AJ went up and caught a pass with one hand. Looked like he palmed it. Great dual threat player.
[/quote]

Playing Lumberton would help anyone's confidence. ;)

[quote name="NDNation" post="1286610" timestamp="1348955584"]
[quote author=jenks link=topic=103871.msg1286346#msg1286346 date=1348940975]
That's to bad about Walker. He is a fine young man. We really miss him at HF.
[/quote]

He wasnt ditched in the first quarter as QB...he hurt his hand.
[/quote]
That's what I meant by "to bad about Walker". I read the article.

[quote name="AggiesAreWe" post="1286325" timestamp="1348939942"]
[quote author=pngfan66 link=topic=103871.msg1286298#msg1286298 date=1348938858]
[b]I feel this game was a big confidence booster for AJ.[/b] He made some great passes and runs. Even if Walker comes back and takes snaps you have to deal with AJ at receiver. In the Lumberton game AJ went up and caught a pass with one hand. Looked like he palmed it. Great dual threat player.
[/quote]

Playing Lumberton would help anyone's confidence. ;)
[/quote]
You stole the words right out of my mouth. PNG should've throttled Lumberton.

I gotta agree defense hurt us. It was bad against them, I can only imagine what it will look like on down the road. For some reason the defense isn't what we would like it to be. It seemed like everytime lumberton ran the ball they were moving the chains. I'm not gonna dwell on it too much a win is a win no matter how ugly it is. Hope the soph qb makes a speedy recovery, but for now it is AJ 's time to shine. Hope he can learn from last weeks game and continue this week. He made some very good plays and one or two bad ones. No need to look back, ndns just need to move forward and keep their heads up and go with it.

Yes, Bia, I agree AJ looked more assertive running the ball. He made more good plays than he did poor plays with his arm and legs. LCMs defense looks like they are having similiar troubles as ours. Could be a high scoring afair which we have become accustomed to lately. Lets hope we outscore 'em and move to 2-0.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder