Barbers Hill/Central/HF Scrimmage Thread/Post comments here!

[quote name="Jackthehammer" post="1250954" timestamp="1345905279"]
First thing first there is [b]not a single [/b] BH fan on this site you can trust with there opinion of BH football. When they have the scrimmage cornered over in BH and not many people make the trip its even harder to decipher what really happened. I like Centrals chances this season and think that they would take BH in the neighborhood of 42 to 24 in a real game. Soulja dont sweat these guys. :o
[/quote]

First thing, never speak in absolutes. It makes you wrong before you get started.  ;)

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name="Mr. Buddy Garrity" post="1251010" timestamp="1345911623"]
[quote author=Lions#80 link=topic=102005.msg1251009#msg1251009 date=1345911442]
[quote author=BMTSoulja1 link=topic=102005.msg1250669#msg1250669 date=1345860522]
A glorified PRACTICE is what you base that on?  Ok, We'll see. Next week.
[/quote]Soulja1 and Buddy, I believe I hear a little Marvin Gaye between you two. ;D
[/quote]he'll be singing the blues come next Friday.
[/quote]Would that be, B B King, The Thrill is Gone! LMAO ;D

I was at the scrimmage and BH ONLY SCORED once against Central and Central Scored once against yall with the sophmore qb in. HF scored once against Central and  central's  qb directed the offense to a scored in 3 or 4 plays and then was pulled for the rest of the night. BH FAN do indeed tell big lies and little truth. I agree they looked more consisitent than anyother team but Central could have looked better if Robert PLAYED more!!!

[quote name="desethion" post="1251170" timestamp="1345928876"]
I was at the scrimmage and BH ONLY SCORED once against Central and Central Scored once against yall with the sophmore qb in. HF scored once against Central and  central's  qb directed the offense to a scored in 3 or 4 plays and then was pulled for the rest of the night. BH FAN do indeed tell big lies and little truth. I agree they looked more consisitent than anyother team but Central could have looked better if Robert PLAYED more!!!
[/quote]Hmmmmmmm.  The truth rears its ugly head... Lol

[quote name="BMTSoulja1" post="1251221" timestamp="1345934450"]
[quote author=desethion link=topic=102005.msg1251170#msg1251170 date=1345928876]
[/quote]
[b]I said 1 to 1 soulja[/b] in my first post.  neither one of Central's QB impressed me though. As far as if a game and the difference. The only thing that saved Central was the buzzer because when it sounded BH was deep in Central territory driving. BH also missed a FG as well. If it was the backup against BH, why did they coach put Robert against HF? Why not put him against a 4A team? Don't tell me to avoid injury. Also, Central first D played alot. Anyways good luck to the Jags this yea.

[quote name="TradinUp BH" post="1251596" timestamp="1345988043"]
[quote author=BMTSoulja1 link=topic=102005.msg1251221#msg1251221 date=1345934450]
[quote author=desethion link=topic=102005.msg1251170#msg1251170 date=1345928876]
[/quote]
[b]I said 1 to 1 soulja[/b] in my first post.  neither one of Central's QB impressed me though. As far as if a game and the difference. The only thing that saved Central was the buzzer because when it sounded BH was deep in Central territory driving. BH also missed a FG as well. If it was the backup against BH, why did they coach put Robert against HF? Why not put him against a 4A team? Don't tell me to avoid injury. Also, Central first D played alot. Anyways good luck to the Jags this yea.
[/quote]Humm?  ;D

I am very biased here but I think all of you should know that we gave one of our main tailbacks only like 6 runs and one turned into a TD. They are being careful with him because he had a slight knee issue and not taking any chances. But if you want to see what is coming for BH this year, here is the link. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wRQW20quto8&list=UUlWf3UuM9T2O3HwAP9S0aaA&index=1&feature=plcp
And you will notice some of these runs done at Dayton.

[quote name="OPRYDAD" post="1252411" timestamp="1346077603"]
I am very biased here but I think all of you should know that we gave one of our main tailbacks only like 6 runs and one turned into a TD. They are being careful with him because he had a slight knee issue and not taking any chances. But if you want to see what is coming for BH this year, here is the link. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wRQW20quto8&list=UUlWf3UuM9T2O3HwAP9S0aaA&index=1&feature=plcp
[/quote]Very impressive Oprydad. Glad to see you join the post this year. I look forward to watching Dalton and I know he will do us all proud.

[quote name="OPRYDAD" post="1252411" timestamp="1346077603"]
[/quote]

I remember that boy in diapers ;D time flys.. Dalton will have a terrific year and only a junior! . Dayton wonders what is going to replace Newcome that would be Mr. O'pry ;D Thanks for the video OPRYDAD ;)

[quote name="BHFAN" post="1250731" timestamp="1345862810"]
[quote author=TradinUp BH link=topic=102005.msg1250724#msg1250724 date=1345862584]
[quote author=BHFAN link=topic=102005.msg1250709#msg1250709 date=1345862264]
[quote author=TradinUp BH link=topic=102005.msg1250696#msg1250696 date=1345861865]
I was at the scrimmage. They played 18 minutes a piece with a running clock.

Central- QB didn't look good, but the option was hurting BH on the outside. entral better not ever rely on the pass because they couldn't throw very well. Central D was not very good and couldn't stop BH RB, who is a Junior. He's like bowling bowl and plowed over the Jags on almost every play he ran the ball. Not mpressed with Central.

HF- I actually thought they looked decent. Not too bad on defense and had some decent speed. They may surprise some teams in that tough district.

HF and Central both scored I think 1 TD when they scrimmaged each other. Central might have had a second one against them, but HF hung with Central.

BH= IMO the offense when they got things going looke good, Strating out they fumbled a couple of times, but put together some good drives. The defense looked good and swarmed to the ball, but the option hurt them a little when Central ran it. The Central QB I think was scared to get hit because he pitching the bal way tooearly on the option. I thinkit was BH 1 score to Central 1 score. BH 1 score to HF 0 score. I left after BH and Central played each other so other things may have happened.

Overall, I think BH will compete for one of the playoff spots.
[/quote]

thanks Tradinup :) like i said I showed up at about 8 PM :-\
[/quote]
Sorry for the spelling, I'm typing in the dark. ;D They said they were doing one more round when I left. I don't care for the 3 way scrimmage idea. Overall, BH did look the best. I thought HF looked better then Central. Central's bright spots were the big play potential and speed. They didn't execute that well though. In a real game, I think BH would smoke Central. It looked like Central was tired from all of their pre game chants and jumping up and down. ;D
[/quote]

True, didn't get to see HF against Central, but saw that HF couldn't do anything about BH. Centrals first possesion against BH it was my opinion of them came from. BH looked bad on D during that Drive, but the second possesion by Central they came alive and started doing very well.
[/quote]

HF drove down the field and scored on BH in the last series.

[quote name="jenks" post="1256066" timestamp="1346435172"]
[quote author=BHFAN link=topic=102005.msg1250731#msg1250731 date=1345862810]
[quote author=TradinUp BH link=topic=102005.msg1250724#msg1250724 date=1345862584]
[quote author=TradinUp BH link=topic=102005.msg1250696#msg1250696 date=1345861865]

Central- QB didn't look good, but the option was hurting BH on the outside. entral better not ever rely on the pass because they couldn't throw very well. Central D was not very good and couldn't stop BH RB, who is a Junior. He's like bowling bowl and plowed over the Jags on almost every play he ran the ball. Not mpressed with Central.

HF- I actually thought they looked decent. Not too bad on defense and had some decent speed. They may surprise some teams in that tough district.

HF and Central both scored I think 1 TD when they scrimmaged each other. Central might have had a second one against them, but HF hung with Central.

BH= IMO the offense when they got things going looke good, Strating out they fumbled a couple of times, but put together some good drives. The defense looked good and swarmed to the ball, but the option hurt them a little when Central ran it. The Central QB I think was scared to get hit because he pitching the bal way tooearly on the option. I thinkit was BH 1 score to Central 1 score. BH 1 score to HF 0 score. I left after BH and Central played each other so other things may have happened.

[/quote]

[/quote]
Sorry for the spelling, I'm typing in the dark. ;D They said they were doing one more round when I left. I don't care for the 3 way scrimmage idea. Overall, BH did look the best. I thought HF looked better then Central. Central's bright spots were the big play potential and speed. They didn't execute that well though. In a real game, I think BH would smoke Central. It looked like Central was tired from all of their pre game chants and jumping up and down. ;D
[/quote]

True, didn't get to see HF against Central, but saw that HF couldn't do anything about BH. Centrals first possesion against BH it was my opinion of them came from. BH looked bad on D during that Drive, but the second possesion by Central they came alive and started doing very well.
[/quote]

[/quote]About a 20 yd scamper by Jordan Brown, on the very last play of the scrimmage I might add... 8)

[quote name="HORNSFAN86" post="1256275" timestamp="1346445323"]
[quote author=jenks link=topic=102005.msg1256066#msg1256066 date=1346435172]

[/quote]

[/quote]
[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]About a 20 yd scamper by Jordan Brown, on the very last play of the scrimmage I might add... 8)
[/quote]Was it on their first team defense?

[quote name="BMTSoulja1" post="1256277" timestamp="1346445503"]
[quote author=HORNSFAN86 link=topic=102005.msg1256275#msg1256275 date=1346445323]
[quote author=jenks link=topic=102005.msg1256066#msg1256066 date=1346435172]

[/quote]

[/quote]
[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]Was it on their first team defense?
[/quote]

We were already off the field.  He did'nt hear the whistle........ ;)

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder