Kountze Football

[quote name="Cowboys1981" post="1219919" timestamp="1336530859"]
They might be looking for a new head coach before u can predict what they are going to do next year
[/quote]

I'm sorry, I thought the H-F job was the only job he had applied for

Didn't the Lions show improvement on the field until the injury bug came calling? Injuries are part of the game, but they really hurt a team when key players are out. I also thought Kountze won the district track meet this year...or am I wrong on that? I believe Coach Dale has the program heading in the right direction...give the guy a chance.

Kids are lifting...conditioning and doing 7 on 7. Lance Dale will make a difference.  In addition, Coach Dale made it very clear that the HF job was the only job he applied for because it was his home town.  He is on board at Kountze and is fully engaged in turning the program around.  It did not get screwed up over night and it won't get fixed over night either. Time, and hard to be had by all, is the key to turning things around. Kountze did win the district Track meet and they do have more athletic kids in the athletic program.  Kountze also had kids go to state in Power lifting and Tennis. They went deep in the Basketball playoffs as well.  The girls experienced success in Volleyball as well as Softball.  Politics or not things will get better. 

• 1 month later...
[quote name="Cowboys1981" post="1219919" timestamp="1336530859"]
They might be looking for a new head coach before u can predict what they are going to do next year
[/quote]

You know something, don't you? Spill the beans man.  8)

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder