Jasper Head Football Coach leaving!!!!!wow

• Replies 230
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Fancy
I don't understand. Football won district, basketball won district, soccer teams doing well, track is up and running well; won district in track last year. How in the world can they let him go?

There has to be explanation and I am sure it will come. I have heard it was his choice to leave, but you know about hearing stuff. If the administration ran him out, there is gonna be some ramifications because many in Jasper liked Morgan and saw the good that was being done. By saying "he didn't know how to treat people", I am not sure who you are referring to, but I haven't heard much of that. Is it employees or kids? If it is kids, they do not like anyone who brings discipline, but that is exactly what is needed. If the admin pushed this guy out without some real good reason, they are really wrong and better be ready to answer some angry folks questions. 

Shooter, you must know something many others do not know. All most people saw in him was professionalism. There will have to be more proof than a statement like that for people to be ok with this, I promise you that much. Please understand that I am not taking any shot at you, I am just saying that many do not see it that way. 

I had, at best, an arms length relationship with Coach Morgan, but he was always quite cordial and helpful to me.  So while I can't speak to his treatment of folks in Jasper, he always "treated" me well.

Good luck, Coach whereever the next chapter in your life takes you.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder