Nederland vs. Beaumont Ozen Reg. Qtr. Thread/Ozen advances 52-44!

WOSgrad

• Replies 239
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Its obvious I'm an Ozen fan but this win doesn't at all impress me...Nederland? Come on I remember when I played Nederland wasn't even supposed to be in the same gym with us. To be honest only reason Ozen's still in the playoffs is because they finished third in their district and got an easy side of the bracket. It's no excuse for Ozen to be finishing 3rd in a weak district is inexcusable GET SAVEAT OUTTA THERE PLAIN AND SIMPLE. But on another note congrats fellows.

Congrats to Ozen.. Make the district proud next round.

Great season Nederland. Heard it was a tough game and things just didnt go your way. Yall have continued the success from previous teams and represented Nederland Bulldog Basketball proudly. The cat is out of the bag now though for next season. Nederland only loses two players who saw minutes this season. Should be even better Next season! 8)

[quote name="ozensfinest" post="1188393" timestamp="1330486569"]
Its obvious I'm an Ozen fan but this win doesn't at all impress me...Nederland? Come on I remember when I played Nederland wasn't even supposed to be in the same gym with us. To be honest only reason Ozen's still in the playoffs is because they finished third in their district and got an easy side of the bracket. It's no excuse for Ozen to be finishing 3rd in a weak district is inexcusable GET SAVEAT OUTTA THERE PLAIN AND SIMPLE. But on another note congrats fellows.
[/quote]Go get Joubert

[quote name="Tebowing" post="1188551" timestamp="1330517292"]
[quote author=ozensfinest link=topic=96858.msg1188393#msg1188393 date=1330486569]
[/quote]Go get Joubert
[/quote]I see now what you are talking about now, Tebowing.  Although he is an Ozen fan and a fellow Beaumont guy, he has little or no credibility in the basketball or football forum for past comments that he's made.  So, some of his comments are overlooked by me.  with that being said....

Congratulations, Ozen.  Keep it going.  Way to represent in the regional tourney! 

Keep executing late in the game, Ozen.  I liked what I saw last night!  Great run, Big Ned!

[quote name="Tebowing" post="1188551" timestamp="1330517292"]
[quote author=ozensfinest link=topic=96858.msg1188393#msg1188393 date=1330486569]
[/quote]Go get Joubert
[/quote]
Not the answer.