22-3a its never to early to talk..

17HHS92

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Huffman is going to top CS this coming season. Liberty can return a bunch of players again and it is going to be the same result. I keep waiting for Splendora to rebound.

Lamarque will have a ton of athletes but be undisciplined. I would rather play them in the 2nd round instead of Navasota. Huffman Liberty and Cleveland will compete with Cold Springs for the title. Anyone heard from the kid in Liberty that hurt his neck? Been prayinf for that young man for a healthy speedy recovery.

[quote name="17HHS92" post="1172207" timestamp="1328386047"]
You gave to love the VERY optimistic cleveland fans  8) Huffman will be better this yr and narrow the gap even more against Coldsprings.And no more Navasota in round 2.
[/quote]

Huffman fans say the same thing every year.  Y'all are always better than last year but, until you beat Coldspring your the same as last year district runner up.  I really believe we make another long run this year.  If that non-district schedule holds up we should be well prepared for the long season. 

[quote name="bambam33" post="1172265" timestamp="1328392215"]
Lamarque will have a ton of athletes but be undisciplined. I would rather play them in the 2nd round instead of Navasota. Huffman Liberty and Cleveland will compete with Cold Springs for the title. Anyone heard from the kid in Liberty that hurt his neck? Been prayinf for that young man for a healthy speedy recovery.
[/quote]
LaMarque will be undisciplined but they were a 4a powerhouse, for you to say you would rather play them than Navasota must mean you've never seen them kids play, they are ridiculous, they aren't undisciplined as far as the game itself goes, they are well coached, its the off the field nonsense and they unsportsmanlike conduct that let's them be labeled as undisciplined but on the field they are well coached. LaMarque would destroy Huffman, and Navasota.

[quote name="bambam33" post="1172265" timestamp="1328392215"]
[/quote]
And a far as the neck injury you are mistaken, it was a Liberty player who injured a Coldspring players neck, I saw the kid with full head gear 3 weeks later at the playoff game in the press box but I haven't heard how he's doing.

• 2 weeks later...
[quote name="LP6" post="1172746" timestamp="1328538013"]
[quote author=bambam33 link=topic=95361.msg1172265#msg1172265 date=1328392215]
[/quote]
LaMarque will be undisciplined but they were a 4a powerhouse, for you to say you would rather play them than Navasota must mean you've never seen them kids play, they are ridiculous, they aren't undisciplined as far as the game itself goes, they are well coached, its the off the field nonsense and they unsportsmanlike conduct that let's them be labeled as undisciplined but on the field they are well coached. LaMarque would destroy Huffman, and Navasota.
[/quote]

you can say that again!!  La marque is going to consider anything less than a state championship a disappointment.  CS will play them pre district so that will give huffman a good idea of what they would be up against and it aint looking good for anyone that plays la marque.  CS is still and will remain the team to beat, they have a good thing going right now.  Huffman, Liberty, and Cleveland will brawl it out for the rest.  I have to give the edge to Huffman cuz they have the most consistency in there program, you never know what drama cleveland will be in...and liberty acts like they don't even want their coach.  The standing will probably end the same as they did last season!

[quote name="LP6" post="1172748" timestamp="1328538098"]
[quote author=bambam33 link=topic=95361.msg1172265#msg1172265 date=1328392215]
[/quote]
And a far as the neck injury you are mistaken, it was a Liberty player who injured a Coldspring players neck, I saw the kid with full head gear 3 weeks later at the playoff game in the press box but I haven't heard how he's doing.
[/quote]

I have only watched Lamarque play like 10 dozen times! I know Lamarque has athletes AND YES they are NOT disciplined. The neck injury was a Liberty boy and I dont know who it was against. BEFORE trying to argue with me, look back through the posts and find where the kid FROM LIBERTY was in a halo for several weeks. Will follow up with the link for your pleasure! So NOT MISTAKEN this time!

[quote name="T-Dawd" post="1178164" timestamp="1329276494"]
The kid in the halo was Jay Trapp #12. From COLDSPRING! Seen the play and seen him at the playoff games in the stands in a halo. Bambam, look around page 12 and the topic Liberty/Coldspring game thread. You even made a comment about him.
[/quote]
EXACTLY! Haha, Bambam he was defintely from Coldspring, if you won't take it from a Liberty poster, take it from him he was defintely from Coldspring, and if you want to label a team that goes deep in 4A EVERY SINGLE YEAR, then go ahead and set yourself up for a major dissapointment if you did happen to face off against La Marque.

[quote name="T-Dawd" post="1178164" timestamp="1329276494"]
The kid in the halo was Jay Trapp #12. From COLDSPRING! Seen the play and seen him at the playoff games in the stands in a halo. Bambam, look around page 12 and the topic Liberty/Coldspring game thread. You even made a comment about him.
[/quote]

My bad my bad! Heck all this time I have been praying for some dude in Liberty. I totally misread it!

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    jacobmartin
    Newest Member
    jacobmartin