Central Vs. Ozen Who wins?

Central Vs. Ozen Who wins?  

25 members have voted

1. 1. Central Vs. Ozen Who wins?

• Central
    • Ozen

They play at Central, which gives them the edge. IMO, they are fairly evenly matched. Since it is almost impossible to beat a quality opponent 3 times in a season, I am going with the assumption that it IS impossible to beat them 4 times in a season. This is the one and only time I will go with Ozen  ;D

It may be a mental thing for Ozen. 'We've played these guys 3 times and we've lost to them 3 times, one of the gaes without their best player.  Man, we just CAN'T beat these guys'.  Central comes in saying 'we have to put this team away early.  We're better than them in every aspect and we're playing in front of our crowd.'.  My point being is that this game is all Central's to win.  All they have to do is just do it.  Central shows that they have matured in this district play and put Ozen away early.

[quote name="BMTSoulja1" post="1164291" timestamp="1327272468"]
[quote author=AggiesAreWe link=topic=94702.msg1164286#msg date=1327271674]
Depends on which "coach" shows up for the game, huh Soulja? ;)

I will still take Central in this one.
[/quote] Don't get me started, man.
[/quote]

WIll you be reporting a dunk count?

[quote name="stevenash" post="1164309" timestamp="1327273679"]
[quote author=BMTSoulja1 link=topic=94702.msg1164291#msg date=1327272468]
[quote author=AggiesAreWe link=topic=94702.msg1164286#msg date=1327271674]
Depends on which "coach" shows up for the game, huh Soulja? ;)

I will still take Central in this one.
[/quote] Don't get me started, man.
[/quote]

WIll you be reporting a dunk count?
[/quote]As always...  Since that's what the fans think is important.  ;) ;)

We have changed our starting linup as well.  We didn't start the 3 freshmen in the first 3 games (Very good players), so Ozen will be getting a different look as well.

Lazeek, didn't Ozen play Nederland pretty tight in their meeting in Nederland?  I think they led majority of the game.

[quote name="BMTSoulja1" post="1164418" timestamp="1327287927"]
We have changed our starting linup as well.  We didn't start the 3 freshmen in the first 3 games (Very good players), so Ozen will be getting a different look as well.

Lazeek, didn't Ozen play Nederland pretty tight in their meeting in Nederland?  I think they led majority of the game.
[/quote]

Yep, but who got the runaway win.  WOS played HJ close for almost 3 quarters. 8) 8) 8)

[quote name="LAZEEK" post="1164423" timestamp="1327288258"]
[quote author=BMTSoulja1 link=topic=94702.msg1164418#msg1164418 date=1327287927]

[/quote]

Yep, but [b]who got the runaway win[/b].  WOS played HJ close for almost 3 quarters. 8) 8) 8)
[/quote]

Runaway win? Ned beat Ozen 45-39. ;)

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder