Coldspring-Oakhurst vs. West Orange-Stark

Trigger

• Replies 634
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

CS will be defeated in this game by an equally talented opponent the WOS Mustangs.  Bridge City gave coldspring the best run they've had all year and CS came up with a W in that game due to one break-away play, WOS defense wont have a problem containing the trojens and the CS goal line offense is something terrible especially under pressure like they were in the BC game and like they will be tonight against the Mustangs. Dont look for CS to attempt a fieldgoal, it was an embarrassment when attempted previously but hey when your use to scoring massive points you have no need for a FG kicker right!? WRONG!  that may be the deciding factor tonight, CS can only go for two or go for it on 4th down and if that continues they will only get continously stuffed just like Bridge City did them. CMON West Orange you've got this one.  WOS 17  CS 12

[quote name="Cardinal99" post="1137659" timestamp="1322865137"]
CS will be defeated in this game by an equally talented opponent the WOS Mustangs.  Bridge City gave coldspring the best run they've had all year and CS came up with a W in that game due to one break-away play, WOS defense wont have a problem containing the trojens and the CS goal line offense is something terrible especially under pressure like they were in the BC game and like they will be tonight against the Mustangs. Dont look for CS to attempt a fieldgoal, it was an embarrassment when attempted previously but hey when your use to scoring massive points you have no need for a FG kicker right!? WRONG!  that may be the deciding factor tonight, CS can only go for two or go for it on 4th down and if that continues they will only get continously stuffed just like Bridge City did them. CMON West Orange you've got this one.  WOS 17  CS 12
[/quote]

Well IMO you are wrong because obviously they beat bridge city and beville and they were suppose to lose both of those games, it doesnt matter if its 1 point or 50 points a W is a W, balance is the key here, when the offense isnt putting up the points its used to, their D steps up and shuts em down, and they just had one break away play and thats all they needed, and yes you are right FG kicking is a issue with coldspring but i dont see it being a problem as far as extra points go, this is going to be a very very good close game i give the trojans D an edge over WOS' D but WOS O seems to be clickin unlike coldsprings but i dont think WOS has seen and D like coldsprings, i seen the game against bullard and i think coldsprings D is a lot faster and a lot better at tackling and a lot better at defending the pass, a few of WOS scores were off very poor tackling and i dont think you are gunna see that happen from the coldspring D, THIS IS GUNNA BE A HECK OFA GAME

[quote name="trojfan427" post="1137780" timestamp="1322872624"]
[quote author=Cardinal99 link=topic=92269.msg1137659#msg1137659 date=1322865137]
[/quote]

Well IMO you are wrong because obviously [b]they beat bridge city and beville and they were suppose to lose both of those games[/b], it doesnt matter if its 1 point or 50 points a W is a W, balance is the key here, when the offense isnt putting up the points its used to, their D steps up and shuts em down, and they just had one break away play and thats all they needed, and yes you are right FG kicking is a issue with coldspring but i dont see it being a problem as far as extra points go, this is going to be a very very good close game i give the trojans D an edge over WOS' D but WOS O seems to be clickin unlike coldsprings but i dont think WOS has seen and D like coldsprings, i seen the game against bullard and i think coldsprings D is a lot faster and a lot better at tackling and a lot better at defending the pass, a few of WOS scores were off very poor tackling and i dont think you are gunna see that happen from the coldspring D, THIS IS GUNNA BE A HECK OFA GAME
[/quote]
Before the reality check that BC gave CS they were supposed to be a winner by 20+ points. Idk where your getting your info but CS was definitely the favorite in that game before it was played.

[quote name="vp32" post="1137796" timestamp="1322874037"]
[quote author=trojfan427 link=topic=92269.msg1137780#msg1137780 date=1322872624]
[quote author=Cardinal99 link=topic=92269.msg1137659#msg1137659 date=1322865137]
[/quote]

Well IMO you are wrong because obviously [b]they beat bridge city and beville and they were suppose to lose both of those games[/b], it doesnt matter if its 1 point or 50 points a W is a W, balance is the key here, when the offense isnt putting up the points its used to, their D steps up and shuts em down, and they just had one break away play and thats all they needed, and yes you are right FG kicking is a issue with coldspring but i dont see it being a problem as far as extra points go, this is going to be a very very good close game i give the trojans D an edge over WOS' D but WOS O seems to be clickin unlike coldsprings but i dont think WOS has seen and D like coldsprings, i seen the game against bullard and i think coldsprings D is a lot faster and a lot better at tackling and a lot better at defending the pass, a few of WOS scores were off very poor tackling and i dont think you are gunna see that happen from the coldspring D, THIS IS GUNNA BE A HECK OFA GAME
[/quote]
Before the reality check that BC gave CS they were supposed to be a winner by 20+ points. Idk where your getting your info but CS was definitely the favorite in that game before it was played.
[/quote]
im just going off what was said on here thats all

[quote name="trojfan427" post="1137812" timestamp="1322874919"]
[quote author=vp32 link=topic=92269.msg1137796#msg1137796 date=1322874037]
[quote author=trojfan427 link=topic=92269.msg1137780#msg1137780 date=1322872624]
[/quote]

[/quote]
[/quote]
im just going off what was said on here thats all
[/quote]
Please point out where the majority of people said BC was gonna win on here before the game was played.

[quote name="Cardinal99" post="1137659" timestamp="1322865137"]
[/quote][quote author=Cardinal99 link=topic=92269.msg1137659#msg1137659

date=1322865137]

So either you are somewhere hiding or the village idiot.  That was the dumbest post out of 30+ pages.  HOW DO YOU LIKE YOUR CROW ????
[/quote]

[quote name="Chs96" post="1138339" timestamp="1322892981"]
[/quote][quote author=Cardinal99 link=topic=92269.msg1137659#msg1137659

date=1322865137]

So either you are somewhere hiding or the [glow=red,2,300]village idiot[/glow].  That was the dumbest post out of 30+ pages.  HOW DO YOU LIKE YOUR CROW ????
[/quote]
[/quote]My vote

Hats off to WOS football team you are a class act and like I said 200 pages ago both teams played hard left it all on the field and shook hands when it was over and had nothing but respect. For all u WOS idiots that have been giving us history, stats and spelling leasons I am so glad u r finally in your place dont forget to put this one in your history book. By the way thanks for our easiest game of the playoffs.

Just as I thought it would go, the team that made the most mistakes lost. You can not have 4 turnovers in the third round and win, Coldspring wore WOS down in the 4th quarter. "Stangs couldn't get an offensive rythem going because of penalties. Congrats to a great season Mustangs and good luck to Coldspring, yall played a great game.

[quote name="skipper" post="1138346" timestamp="1322894428"]
this game is history  so lets stop talkin trash from you  its oner  WE GOT OUR TAILS KICKED BY I HOPE THE NEW STATE CAMPS  now you and the rest of the mustang backers LINE UP AND SHAKE HANDS before this site is locked
[/quote]I am not talking trash just responding to the 3 weeks of you talking trash and on the up side i am not going to correct your spelling (see above).

[quote name="CS 14-0" post="1138345" timestamp="1322894022"]
Hats off to WOS football team you are a class act and like I said 200 pages ago both teams played hard left it all on the field and shook hands when it was over and had nothing but respect. For all u WOS idiots that have been giving us history, stats and spelling leasons I am so glad u r finally in your place dont forget to put this one in your history book. By the way thanks for our easiest game of the playoffs.
[/quote]

Lol .......Good game

[quote name="Titletown2" post="1138348" timestamp="1322894922"]
Just as I thought it would go, the team that made the most mistakes lost. You can not have 4 turnovers in the third round and win, Coldspring wore WOS down in the 4th quarter. "Stangs couldn't get an offensive rythem going because of penalties. Congrats to a great season Mustangs and good luck to Coldspring, yall played a great game.
[/quote]Agreed, great game CS good luck the rest of the way!

[quote name="Titletown2" post="1138348" timestamp="1322894922"]
[/quote]
I agree the turnover battle is huge but i will say i have heard a couple WOS had a lot of penalties... thats just not the case they maybe had 5 total for 25 yards compared to CS that had 8 for 80 yards.. that call where Douglas Johnson #2 hit #17 on the WOS sideline was the worst call i have ever seen.. horrible.. WOS has got some talented wideouts and that RB is stout but the CS D proved once again they fly to the football.. make u turn it over and keep your QB uncomfortable all night.. GREAT JOB BY THE THE TROJANS OLINE.. THAT WAS THE DIFFERENCE WITH THE OFFENSE.. CONGRATS THEY CAME OUT TONIGHT AND WORE DOWN A VERY GOOD AND FAST WOS D.. CONGRATS TO THE TROJANS AND DAY BY DAY... GILBERT WITH ANOTHER BEAST OF A GAME AND GREAT HARDNOSED RUNNING BY MONROE.. ALFRED SCOTT REALLY PLAYED A GREAT GAME.. CONTROLLED THE GAME, NO TURNOVERS, AND GREAT USE OF HIS ATHLETIC ABILITY AND RUNNING TONIGHT... DAY BY DAY

[quote name="CS 14-0" post="1138357" timestamp="1322896715"]
vp32 how stupid do u feel u must have been in the band
[/quote]

WOS did a great job tonight and this is about the dumbest post I've seen on this site.

Not only are you being an ungrateful winner you are dissing band?  Really?

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    monebi
    Newest Member
    monebi