• Replies 268
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name="MavDad2012" post="1125941" timestamp="1321838324"]
[quote author=NewIndian link=topic=91921.msg1125063#msg1125063 date=1321763604]
Be warned this is the dirtiest team you will play all year long
[/quote]
I remember seeing the posts last year after the Manvel png game(parents saying how dirty we played)....so I asked my son what went on....seems some indians used the N bomb. Unfortunately retaliatory trash talking ensued....I can see that newindian is upset, but sitting on the couch after the 2nd round can do that...my butt is still a little sore from 4th round last year..good luck Dayton  and HOKA HEY!
[/quote]I'm not surprised someone from PNG brought this up... Look at the film and see how dirty and desperate PNG played.  Yet, get on the computer a talk bad about Manvel.  Sore loser! It's cool though... Dayton congradulations, you guys are a hard working group of kids.  May the best team win Friday.

[quote name="songone" post="1126011" timestamp="1321842582"]
[quote author=MavDad2012 link=topic=91921.msg1125941#msg1125941 date=1321838324]
[/quote]
I remember seeing the posts last year after the Manvel png game(parents saying how dirty we played)....so I asked my son what went on....seems some indians used the N bomb. Unfortunately retaliatory trash talking ensued....I can see that newindian is upset, but sitting on the couch after the 2nd round can do that...my butt is still a little sore from 4th round last year..good luck Dayton  and HOKA HEY!
[/quote]I'm not surprised someone from PNG brought this up... Look at the film and see how dirty and desperate PNG played.  Yet, get on the computer a talk bad about Manvel.  Sore loser! It's cool though... Dayton congradulations, you guys are a hard working group of kids.  May the best team win Friday.
[/quote]
Both teams had players that were talking smack and taunting before and during the game. Both teams were dirty. Drop it and move on...

[quote name="LP6" post="1125872" timestamp="1321833357"]
I'm pulling for Dayton, but Manvel is fast! They have some athletes. They should be able to run fairly well on Dayton's defense. If Herrera can get his offense rolling, and not worry about what's happening to the Dayton defense they may be able to win a shootout considering Carranco is the best player ever.  ;D
[/quote]I am just wondering if this team is as fast as IKE? I think we did really good slowing them down. IF we can take that same attitude into this game I think it could be closer than people think.

Guest UHCoog14
Hoka Hey! Lakota indian battle cry which means  "A good day to die."

Manvel is loaded on offense. They have stuck to a two quarterback system all year. #1 is the better athlete IMO.  Not sure why he is not full time. They are big up front and have a big time receiver in #17.

Dayton has their hands full.

[quote name="GCMPats" post="1126891" timestamp="1321925803"]

Manvel is loaded on offense. They have stuck to a two quarterback system all year. #1 is the better athlete IMO.  Not sure why he is not full time. They are big up front and have a big time receiver in #17.

Dayton has their hands full.
[/quote]The Broncos have been undersized every game we've played this year. One main thing we got is alot of heart. We also have a positive attitude in winning. Determination is a plus for us. Win or lose, i'll stand behind my Broncos. We'll play hard and to win!!!!!!!!!!!!  Go Broncos, Let's make a statement friday night. Going to be tough but we believe!!!!!!!!!!!!! ;) ;)

Manvel reminds me of the Sulphur Springs team in 08. Tall athletic quarterback(s), quick back, big lineman, and good receivers. They will use every inch of the football field. Only difference is, they are not Sulphur Springs. Just sorta remind me of them.  ;D

Their defense is definitely above average as well. Those DE's are big and fast. Athletes all over the secondary. I'm curious to see how Dayton's passing attack fairs against their D. I believe we can have some success as long as there's not too many 3rd & 10's.

[quote name="Atownbcat" post="1126848" timestamp="1321923415"]
Are both of these teams spread teams and do they spread to run or throw?
[/quote]

if you use a "spread" offense to run... you are not a spread offense.  Difference between running out of shot-gun formation, and running a spread offense.

[quote name="GCMPats" post="1126891" timestamp="1321925803"]

[b]Dayton has their hands full.[/b]
[/quote]
Only when we use the restroom  ;D  MAN reminds me alot of ANGELTON but are more balanced on O. Bottom line is you do not want to play catch-up with MAN and are gonna have to pound the ball a bit more to keep the MAN O on da sidelines with the clock running. The BRONX D is gonna have to get some turnovers and the O is gonna have to turn em into points. " HOKA BRONX RUMP WHIPPIS" (good day to get your arse whipped by da BRONX) Slapahoe Indian translation ;) ;) ;D ;D ;D

[quote name="HUM398" post="1126924" timestamp="1321927134"]
[quote author=Atownbcat link=topic=91921.msg1126848#msg1126848 date=1321923415]
Are both of these teams spread teams and do they spread to run or throw?
[/quote]

if you use a "spread" offense to run... you are not a spread offense.  Difference between running out of shot-gun formation, and running a spread offense.
[/quote]
So if we line up in a 4 WR set and hand the ball to J Gray, we are in fact in a spread formation, we have just "spread" the D to run on it...I don't need any lessons....thanks

[quote name="songone" post="1126011" timestamp="1321842582"]
[quote author=MavDad2012 link=topic=91921.msg1125941#msg1125941 date=1321838324]
[/quote]
[/quote]

yeah ok< go watch the game from them and lamarque and see all the ULC calls against them, and as always the refs never see the push they only see the push back. Dont let them draw you in .

[quote name="MavDad2012" post="1125941" timestamp="1321838324"]
[/quote]
[/quote]

no more  sitting on the couch than u when LM dumped u the very next round

[quote name="NewIndian" post="1127215" timestamp="1321959101"]
[quote author=songone link=topic=91921.msg1126011#msg1126011 date=1321842582]
[/quote]
[/quote]

yeah ok< go watch the game from them and lamarque and see all the ULC calls against them, and as always the refs never see the push they only see the push back. Dont let them draw you in and you will be fine.
[/quote]

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder