Dayton vs Manvel

• Replies 268
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name="liltex" post="1128621" timestamp="1322093963"]
Key for Dayton success in 3 words=hurry up offense=wear them down 8)
[/quote]
I remember making the comment to my game watching buddy at the Mag. West game, that their defense had their hands on hips early in the third quarter. Good call liltex. I like that game plan. 8)

[quote name="liltex" post="1128612" timestamp="1322093045"]
Boxscore says Yates beat themselves w/6 fumbles/losing 5.Yates w/9/14/1=222 pass 42=143 rush=365 tot to Manvels 390 tot.Hoka hey they're beatable,where is Yates ranked ;D
[/quote]

Yup, Manvel's [i][b]worst [/b] [/i] defensive performance of the year. Yates gained over 50 yards more than any other team has gained against Manvel. But what Manvel gave up on its worst night is roughly equal to an [i][b]average [/b] [/i] defensive performance for Dayton. And on its worst defensive night, Manvel still wins 53-18.

Dayton is definitely much better than Yates. So like I said in my earlier post: if Manvel and Dayton both play like they did the last two games, it could be close.

[quote name="Hawkeye" post="1128625" timestamp="1322094324"]
[quote author=liltex link=topic=91921.msg1128621#msg1128621 date=1322093963]
Key for Dayton success in 3 words=hurry up offense=wear them down 8)
[/quote]
I remember making the comment to my game watching buddy at the Mag. West game, that their defense had their hands on hips early in the third quarter. Good call liltex. I like that game plan. 8)
[/quote]

La Marque and Dawson also run the hurry up offense. It somewhat worked against Manvel, as those were the two closest regular season games Manvel had. Manvel only won by 15 and 23 points against those two.

[quote name="liltex" post="1128612" timestamp="1322093045"]
Boxscore says Yates beat themselves w/6 fumbles/losing 5.Yates w/9/14/1=222 pass 42=143 rush=365 tot to Manvels 390 tot.Hoka hey they're beatable,where is Yates ranked ;D
[/quote]That was mainly against the subs... the score was 53-18!

[quote name="songone" post="1128646" timestamp="1322095691"]
[quote author=liltex link=topic=91921.msg1128612#msg1128612 date=1322093045]
[/quote]That was mainly against the subs... the score was 53-18!
[/quote]

Facts are irrelevant  ;D DA BRONX gonna spank some MANVEL arse bottom line... (in my best stern talkin to voice)  ;D ;D ;D ;D

I watched the Manvel v Yates contest...pretty sloppy.  If Manvel didn't score 50 plus points on them it would have been a travesty because I know for a fact Dayton would have scored 50 plus on them w/out the turnovers.  This game is going to be fun.  I don't mind Dayton scoring quickly and often but I sure do like them long sustained drives to give our defense a rest.  Lots of points in this game.

[quote name="7mary3" post="1128660" timestamp="1322096436"]
I watched the Manvel v Yates contest...pretty sloppy.  If Manvel didn't score 50 plus points on them it would have been a travesty because I know for a fact Dayton would have scored 50 plus on them w/out the turnovers.  This game is going to be fun.  I don't mind Dayton scoring quickly and often but [b]I sure do like them long sustained drives to give our defense a rest[/b].  Lots of points in this game.
[/quote]
Gotta dust DA PONY off in this one  ;)

Carranco's foot gonna give Manvel poor field position all night pinning them deep.Something they haven't seen along w/a heavy dose of 1 of the best passing % qb's that can zip it on target on the run.These are the times when conditioning pays off along w/9 playoff games for the skill players 8)

[quote name="liltex" post="1128677" timestamp="1322097557"]
Carranco's foot gonna give Manvel poor field position all night pinning them deep.Something they haven't seen along w/a heavy dose of 1 of the best passing % qb's that can zip it on target on the run.These are the times when conditioning pays off along w/9 playoff games for the skill players 8)
[/quote]
True......you gonna have da "dirty yard bird" with ya liltex for good luck  ;D ;D ;D ;D

[quote name="Jackthehammer" post="1128700" timestamp="1322099102"]
I can here them Mavericks cryin "the other horses cheated." I can here them Mavericks cryin  "but we were undefeated." I can here them Mavericks crying "our uranium's been depleted". I can here them mavericks cryin "PLEASE UIL we've been mistreated there is no way Dayton can BEAT US"

[b]HOKA HEY Broncos.[/b]
[/quote]

"HOKA BRONX RUMP WHIPPIS"  Good day to get your arse spanked by da BRONX
(Slapahoe translation) PNG can verify  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder