Dayton vs Manvel

i will be pulling for Dayton...but i have to be realistic and say Manvel is going to win and win big...i seen these boys from Manvel last year and most of them were underclassmen then. Last year they looked like monsters out on the field..the only way to describe them is they looked like college players at every position on the field..Good Luck Dayton i will be pulling for you but its not going to be an easy task you guys are going to have your hands full.

• Replies 268
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name="NewIndian" post="1125063" timestamp="1321763604"]
Be warned this is the [b]dirtiest team[/b] you will play all year long
[/quote] Can you define what you mean by that please  :-\

Guest beechnut
[quote name="octfeb" post="1125110" timestamp="1321765396"]
[quote author=NewIndian link=topic=91921.msg1125063#msg1125063 date=1321763604]
[/quote]

Thank you.

[quote name="indianforever" post="1124985" timestamp="1321759608"]
i will be pulling for Dayton...but i have to be realistic and say Manvel is going to win and win big...i seen these boys from Manvel last year and most of them were underclassmen then. Last year they looked like monsters out on the field..the only way to describe them is they looked like college players at every position on the field..Good Luck Dayton i will be pulling for you but its not going to be an easy task you guys are going to have your hands full.
[/quote]This is great infromation, I've never seen them play, stilling pull for Dayton, hope to be there.

I've been touting Manvel for the last 3 years. I predicted a Manvel/Brenham regional with Manvel taking it. Dayton will face it's strongest opponent of the year in the Mavericks. One knock against Manvel is they do have a tendancy to make some mistakes and/or bad calls at times. It's gonna take a total team effort to beat these guys. I put the biggest burden on the Bronco coaching staff to figure out a way to slow down their high powered offense. If they can, the Broncos could win this in a shootout. Good luck to both teams!

I like our chances if we play pedal down for 4 qtrs w/no huddle hurry up offense.We can score quick but have tendences of letting up when we get a comfortable lead.Nobody has a hotter hand than Herrera now w/2,806 pass yds,702 coming in the playoffs.Herrera now w/9 playoff games and has 5,863 pass yds in 2 3/4 seasons for 46 tds=16 ints.Best kicker in 4a setting records w/a year to play 8)

[quote name="knightrider" post="1125355" timestamp="1321803825"]
Trying to find out if we're home or visitors in this one!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  ???
[/quote] Well if the playoff trend continues I'm sure we will be home again

[quote name="ItzGood" post="1125365" timestamp="1321804376"]
What do they feed those guys in manvel, they look like they eat out of a trough, man they got some size!
[/quote]

The kids from Manvel High School are predominately from a huge master planned community (Shadow Creek Ranch) located off of 288 in Pearland in addition to some on the Alvin/Manvel side. They have a lot of kids to chose from. Manvel will definitely be 5A next year.

I can assure you if there's one team that rankings, size etc etc etc don't mean a thing to it's the Broncos.  Maybe if it was their first or second year in the post-season but this coaching staff has been there and back.  If that same offense shows up from lastnight this game will be a shootout, no doubt.

They wont be any bigger than ike just a better team. I cant stand it when people say man this team is big and fast. No crap all the teams in the 3rd round are big and fast. All the small slow ones are sitting at home. They slipped by elcampo in the first round by 8 pts this team is far from unbeatable. Bronx play like they did last night I like our chances

[quote name="octfeb" post="1125110" timestamp="1321765396"]
[quote author=NewIndian link=topic=91921.msg1125063#msg1125063 date=1321763604]
[/quote]
Saw them play PNG last year. These guys are scrapy and like to jaw alot. Dayton needs to tune all that out, play their game and let them take the ULC penalties cuz there is gonna be a few of them. Its going to take Dayton's best effort and possibly some breaks to beat them but if it's close Dayton has the advantage.. Can't wait for this one. I really hope Dayton takes it to them.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder