Roll call for the Nederland game

meat

It was great to see the Pirates start things off the right way for our district...a big congrats from Nederland. I was glad I could be there to witness history be made for Vidor, and I wasn't the only one as there was a lot of support from around the district.

That being said, who will be back at Provost-Umphrey to see if the 'Dogs can keep the district rolling?

I'll be there +4

Also, it should be noted that a group of us plan to attend the PNG game on Saturday so don't feel left out Indians  ;)

[quote name="meat" post="1112322" timestamp="1320998724"]
It was great to see the Pirates start things off the right way for our district...a big congrats from Nederland. I was glad I could be there to witness history be made for Vidor, and I wasn't the only one as there was a lot of support from around the district.

That being said, who will be back at Provost-Umphrey to see if the 'Dogs can keep the district rolling?

I'll be there +4

Also, it should be noted that a group of us plan to attend the PNG game on Saturday so don't feel left out Indians  ;)
[/quote]

There wil be plenty of support from the Pirates tomorrow night. We want a rematch in two weeks for the Region III championship! Go Dogs!!!

I'll be there ready to watch another 20-4a victory.

*Note to fans---You may want to eat before you go and sneek some drinks into the game.  Lamar had one concession stand open for 7,000 people last night for the Vidor game.  It was taking over an hour to get a drink.  Lamar needs to do something about that if they want to host big time playoff games, it was ridiculous.

[quote name="PhatMack19" post="1112443" timestamp="1321021497"]
I'll be there ready to watch another 20-4a victory.

*Note to fans---You may want to eat before you go and sneek some drinks into the game.  Lamar had one concession stand open for 7,000 people last night for the Vidor game.  It was taking over an hour to get a drink.  Lamar needs to do something about that if they want to host big time playoff games, it was ridiculous.
[/quote] 
It was the same at the WOS game.  I don't know if they had a stand open on WOS' side, but one stand on the Ned side for 5-6000 people was rediculous.

It was great to see the support for the Pirates from around the district and area last night.  With all the talk going back and forth before and during the season, I think it's the coolest thing that when the playoffs start fans unite behind the district representatives, whoever they might be.  I'll be there tonight backing the 'Dogs!  D-O-G-G-I-E-S!  Come on Doggies, do your BEST!

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder