Bayou Bowl XII: Bridge City at Orangefield for playoff spot

[quote name="Riding Solo" post="1100154" timestamp="1320017655"]
Bridge City has not stopped Orangefields offense since Huckaby became coach. Orangefield by 7.
[/quote]

Totally agree wit ya RSolo....Now when it comes to those Cowboys, oh never mind you know how I feel.....LOL....Bobcats win by a touchdown.....Go Cats!!!!

Guest Pirate_pride_07
[quote name="NewIndian" post="1100403" timestamp="1320050653"]
Im going to miss the blood bath with the Indians and central this friday, cuz i promised my GF that if she went to MCM then id go to her schools rivalry game, hope its good but ill still have my radio and wearing my purple
[/quote]
Warning you. As a neighbor of Bridge City and Orangefield i know first hand that they are fierce rivals and they take this week very seriously. Its probably one of the rivalries that comes close to MCM. Be cautious about what you say and do lol.

Someone check my math:
3 way tie between bc, sil, and of:
as of now:
Silsbee + 2 can't change
of - 8
bc +6

if of wins by 5, this makes it bc +1
Silsbee is the only one determined by points, then the heads up match determines the other playoff participant. If all 3 are decided by points then they would need to win by 7.  Do not know what the tiebreaker rules are for this district.

It will be a close game, probably by fewer than 10 points. I was a freshman in high school when BC dropped to 3A and the Bayou Bowl was born. Back then BC used to roll over us no problem but the last few years it's been a very close matchup. In fact the last time this game was a blowout it was OF blowing out BC 60-35 in 2007. Since then it's been 14-7 BC, 31-30 BC in OT and 28-26 OF. The last time they really dominated us was in 2004 (48-0) our 0-10 year. I expect another great game because both sides know what is at stake. Everything they both have been working for since the summer comes down to one game if you want to keep playing.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder