Best TE in 20-4a?

Guest Pirate_pride_07
TE I would have to go with Jonboy Smith from Vidor. Even though he is a tight end he still has the most catches out of Vidor including some that were majorly clutch. He may not have the best stats but most of his catches are huge clutch wise.

[quote name="mytwocents" post="1095064" timestamp="1319659015"]
TE I would have to go with Jonboy Smith from Vidor. Even though he is a tight end he still has the most catches out of Vidor including some that were majorly clutch. He may not have the best stats but most of his catches are huge clutch wise.
[/quote]How many catches would that be? 3?

[quote name="diego cruz" post="1095184" timestamp="1319663795"]
nederland TE D-TRAIN WASHINGTON is a good blocker, has made some good catches & runs after the catch when they throw it to him. VIDOR TE is gets the job done, png te has skills also 
[/quote]

I've been saying all year that they need to use him more in the passing game.  The kid is huge and I believe is only a sophmore.

Hanks is a good one..both catching the ball and blocking as an H-back and TE. Washington is a hoss. JB Smith has made some huge catches and is a baller on defense. I think Hanks is the most versatile, so if I had to pick one, it would be him. He reminds me of Frank Wycheck of the Oilers/Titans.

[quote name="mypooh" post="1095612" timestamp="1319710659"]
TE what's that ? You mean to tell me we still have teams with a TE? I have to watch more 20-4a. I may actually hear some helmets and pads knocking. Love to see the TE pop open on the GANSTA route.
[/quote]3 step release baby always good for a 1st (gangsta in the house baby)..Nederland could do some damage with this ..

[quote name="BaseBow" post="1095621" timestamp="1319713835"]
[quote author=mypooh link=topic=90475.msg1095612#msg1095612 date=1319710659]
TE what's that ? You mean to tell me we still have teams with a TE? I have to watch more 20-4a. I may actually hear some helmets and pads knocking. Love to see the TE pop open on the GANSTA route.
[/quote]3 step release baby always good for a 1st (gangsta in the house baby)..Nederland could do some damage with this ..
[/quote]

Wow Gangsta havent heard that one in years  ;D

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder