"Biggest whiners of 19-4A"

[quote name="BRONX ROX" post="1085474" timestamp="1318807827"]
DAYTON will win this one by a landslide no doubt  ;D Thats what happens when winning / dominating every game not just being "competitive" is the expectation  ;)
[/quote]

Only Dayton in losing can still be arrogant ;D

I would have voted BH since we do our fair share of whining, but Dayton is finally going to beat us at something this year  ;D ;D

[quote name="BHFAN" post="1085486" timestamp="1318808521"]
[quote author=BRONX ROX link=topic=89968.msg1085474#msg1085474 date=1318807827]
DAYTON will win this one by a landslide no doubt  ;D Thats what happens when winning / dominating every game not just being "competitive" is the expectation  ;)
[/quote]

I would have voted BH since we do our fair share of whining, but Dayton is finally going to beat us at something this year  ;D ;D
[/quote]
Dont worry BHFAN maybe the realignment next year will keep BH in good graces for the annual spankin and the BH faithful will be able to pick back up where they left off for the past 15 years  ;)

I voted for the team who had the fan who always said Dayton was full of "ENVY" .. funny though I haven't seen that word being used by that fan sense district play started.. Which makes me believe I was right all along.. it was that fan who was full of ENVY until District play started..... :o

[quote name="octfeb" post="1085491" timestamp="1318808942"]
I voted for the team who had the fan who always said Dayton was full of "ENVY" .. funny though I haven't seen that word being used by that fan sense district play started.. Which makes me believe I was right all along.. it was that fan who was full of ENVY until District play started..... :o
[/quote]
u sure right octfeb  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

[quote name="BRONX ROX" post="1085490" timestamp="1318808928"]
[quote author=BHFAN link=topic=89968.msg1085486#msg1085486 date=1318808521]
[quote author=BRONX ROX link=topic=89968.msg1085474#msg1085474 date=1318807827]
[/quote]

[/quote]
Dont worry BHFAN maybe the realignment next year will keep BH in good graces for the annual spankin and the BH faithful will be able to pick back up where they left off for the past 15 years  ;)
[/quote]Lions, Tigers, LA MARQUE, oh my!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  lol 

[/quote]

There's that ENVY!!!  I knew it was lurking LOL

Still take BH as the best whiners though....winning at everything still aint good enough for us.

[/quote]

uh what :P Since District started we crammed our foot up your behind, so I have been trying to be nice. You still have the ENVY it's just more now that we won ;D

[quote name="BHFAN" post="1086106" timestamp="1318875547"]
[quote author=octfeb link=topic=89968.msg1085491#msg1085491 date=1318808942]
[/quote]

uh what :P Since District started we crammed our foot up your behind, so I have been trying to be nice. You still have the ENVY it's just more now that we won ;D
[/quote]LOL ok you keep telling yourself that.... I really don't think anyone from Dayton ENVYS anything or anyone from BH.. Kinda hard to ENVY arrogance...

[quote name="Cougtalk" post="1086609" timestamp="1318906520"]
This is funny... people from BH calling people from Dayton Arrogant (which they are) then people from Dayton calling people from BH Arrogant... i call a wash because they're both right.
[/quote] Comming from the most arrogant poster from Crosby !

[quote name="jayhawk" post="1086642" timestamp="1318908035"]
[quote author=Cougtalk link=topic=89968.msg1086609#msg1086609 date=1318906520]
This is funny... people from BH calling people from Dayton Arrogant (which they are) then people from Dayton calling people from BH Arrogant... i call a wash because they're both right.
[/quote] Comming from the most arrogant poster from Crosby !
[/quote]Guess a source from Crosby  isn't arrogant huh?

[quote name="Cougtalk" post="1086609" timestamp="1318906520"]
[/quote] Well if this poll were "The most arrogance in 19-4A", BH would win hands down.... arrogance-offensive display of superiority or self-importance; overbearing pride. yep that would describe most of the BH posters

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder