Who can clinch a playoff spot in Week 8!

WOSgrad

[quote name="Mr. Buddy Garrity" post="1088708" timestamp="1319157580"]
Who gets first crack at Memorial first round as of now? Please don't say South Houston. Those guys are horrible.
[/quote]

It will probably come down to the final regular season game between South Houston vs. Pas. Memorial. Loser plays the Titans in the first round. SH and PM are not very good this season although PM put up a decent fight against Northshore before losing 17-6.

[quote name="AggiesAreWe" post="1088258" timestamp="1319123015"]
It is crazy to see that three of the four playoff spots in 20-4A can be wrapped up after this weekend. In a district that usually comes down to week 10, with 2-4 teams vying for for at least 2 spots, it's quite surprising that we could have all four spots wrapped up before that final week of the regular season (with three coming this week).

In all honesty, I see these three teams clinching this week:

20-4A

[b]Nederland[/b] can clinch a playoff spot with a win and an Ozen loss

[b]Vidor[/b] can clinch a playoff spot with a win and an Ozen loss

[b]Livingston[/b] can clinch a playoff spot with a win and an LC-M loss

I believe Nederland will win their game against Lumberton and Ozen will lose to Livingston.

Vidor will beat Central (again, Ozen loses to Livingston)

Livingston will beat Ozen and LCM will lose to PNG.

That will have Nederland, Vidor and Livingston in, with PNG only needing to win next week to clinch that final spot.
[/quote]

I agree...pretty much wraps it all up.

21-5A

Memorial can clinch a playoff spot with a win and a Sterling loss.          [b](PAM clinches)[/b]

La Porte can clinch a playoff spot with a win.                [b] (LaPorte clinches)[/b]

19-4A

Barbers Hill can clinch a playoff spot with a win                  [b](Barbers Hill clinches)[/b]

Crosby can clinch a playoff spot with a win and a Baytown Lee loss

Goose Creek Memorial can clinch a playoff spot with a win and a Baytown Lee loss

20-4A

Nederland can clinch a playoff spot with a win and an Ozen loss

Vidor can clinch a playoff spot with a win and an Ozen loss

Livingston can clinch a playoff spot with a win and an LC-M loss

18-3A

Jasper can clinch a playoff spot with a win                      [b] (Jasper clinches)
[/b]
22-3A

Coldspring can clinch a playoff spot with a Cleveland loss        [b](Coldspring clinches)[/b]

Huffman clinch a playoff spot with a win                              [b](Huffman clinches)[/b]

10-2A-I

East Chambers clinch a playoff spot with a win and a Buna loss

11-1A-I

West Sabine clinch a playoff spot with a win

14-1A-II

Evadale can clinch a playoff spot with a win                    [b](Evadale clinches)[/b]

TAPPS I-3

Beaumont Kelly can linch a playoff spot with a win          [b](Kelly clinches)[/b]

TAPPS 6man II-4

Dickinson Pine Drive Christian, Orange Community Christian, Alvin Living Stones and Brenham Christian have all clinched playoff spots

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder