West Hardin vs West Sabine, let's here it!

Joharr73

Ok, ok my Oilers took a major butt whoopin' from Lovelady last week, but I promise you all one thing.  That was not the West Hardin I'm used to watching this year, I'm not saying that we would have won even if we played perfect.  Lovelady has a really good team and congrats to them.  Also, I'd like to say Thank You to the Lions for bringing my Oilers back down to earth and get back to hard nose playing.

Since I don't see anyone stopping Lovelady from another District Title, this game between the Oilers & Tigers could be for second place in district.

I've gotten word that yesterdays practice went very well and the Oilers are getting their focus & discipline back together.  No way Coach Henry lets them boys just roll over and play dead for the rest of the season.  If we get back a few of injured players and the Oilers work hard in practice, I feel bad for West Sabine this Friday in Saratoga.

I'm not making a prediction just yet, I'll make one Thursday or Friday before the game.  Lets here yours though!

[quote name="pinelandflash" post="1081118" timestamp="1318478811"]
I haven't seen West Hardin play but I've seen WS's offense up close and personal and they will be hard to stop for anyone. Will be a high scoring game.
[/quote]

Well...not anyone!  ;)  I think WS gets this one...

Joharr is right.. West Hardin looked awful last week. If that same team comes out to play this Friday, West Sabine will have a track meet and break the scoreboard on the Oilers. ..but nows the time we see if West Hardin has heart. They came out last week, got a bloody nose, and stayed on their heels all night. Coming back this week to redeem themselves, the Oilers need to suck it up and play like they have been the first 5 games of the season. Keep In mind the Oilers have only one loss, so they're capable of winning... They just have to realize this also. Depending on which West Hardin team comes out, will dictate the outcome.  If they lay down, I don't even wanna predict how bad Pineland will beat them.  If they come out with their minds right, West Hardin will give Pineland all they can handle, and come out on top in a dogfight.
This game is for 2nd place in the district, because it is my firm belief that no one touches Lovelady until the playoffs. Good luck to both teams!!!

[quote name="The_Hatch" post="1081910" timestamp="1318559697"]
Joharr is right.. West Hardin looked awful last week. If that same team comes out to play this Friday, West Sabine will have a track meet and break the scoreboard on the Oilers. ..but nows the time we see if West Hardin has heart. They came out last week, got a bloody nose, and stayed on their heels all night. Coming back this week to redeem themselves, the Oilers need to suck it up and play like they have been the first 5 games of the season. Keep In mind the Oilers have only one loss, so they're capable of winning... They just have to realize this also. Depending on which West Hardin team comes out, will dictate the outcome.  If they lay down, I don't even wanna predict how bad Pineland will beat them.  If they come out with their minds right, West Hardin will give Pineland all they can handle, and come out on top in a dogfight.
This game is for 2nd place in the district, because it is my firm belief that no one touches Lovelady until the playoffs. Good luck to both teams!!!
[/quote][glow=red,2,300][/glow] WH will be playing H-D for 3rd place next week.

[quote name="pinelandflash" post="1081720" timestamp="1318540911"]
Anyone in 1A Wolverine, anyone in 1A. Yes, you all put it on us pretty good. We have bounced back though. Good luck against CC this week.
[/quote]

That's a good thing yall did!  How is the district looking?  I am sure that you saw SA's numbers sent in today... looks like we may be moving down to 1A.  Good thing is, we are only losing like 3 seniors! 

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder