• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name="plaball89" post="1079044" timestamp="1318266965"]
[quote author=bmtqj33 link=topic=89470.msg1078912#msg1078912 date=1318258965]
[b]LETS GO PANTHERS[/b]

With that said we shall see ;)
[/quote]
Thats it? What about all that speed we need to look out for? Where did it go? What did it do for yall? We need to hear about it again.
[/quote]

Don't pretend that you didn't see it, Jones was a beast in the 1st half...for some reason not known to many, coaches didn't utilize the run game like they should have in the 2nd and that's something they have to deal with.

[quote name="plaball89" post="1079044" timestamp="1318266965"]
[quote author=bmtqj33 link=topic=89470.msg1078912#msg1078912 date=1318258965]
[b]LETS GO PANTHERS[/b]

With that said we shall see ;)
[/quote]
Thats it? What about all that speed we need to look out for? Where did it go? What did it do for yall? We need to hear about it again.
[/quote]Be there you'll see it ;)

[quote name="Yeoj" post="1078956" timestamp="1318261546"]
[quote author=biaplayer link=topic=89470.msg1078940#msg1078940 date=1318260573]
I can see this being a semi high scoring game. Think png takes this one, as long as coaching staff can discipline on both sides of the ball I think png is ok. [b]Qb for ozen is very athetic, more of a threat scrambling then throwing the ball deep.[/b] We have to stop the run, and keep turnovers to a minimum.  Can't wait for Friday night to get here. Honestly do not think ozens defense can shutdown png. Question is can we stop ozen, I say yes we can! I think vidor. Now throwing the ball some was just a sample of what they can expect this week. We are very well balanced offensively, and if I am not mistaken are averaging over 32 pts a game or something like that, so ozen will have their handds full!
[/quote]
I don't know what QB you've seen, but Green has a cannon and is very accurate! Especially on the deep ball! Should be a good game though...
[/quote]I see some picks in the future..... ;)

[quote name="Jaguar-J" post="1079142" timestamp="1318271711"]
Ozen takes PNG this year .

After playing a typical classless game against L-town . PNG needs a beating of epic proportions .
[/quote]

How was our game classless we played 4 quarters I remember when i played high school that we had to be up by 35 before the subs ever went in  I think it is pretty disrespectful to call a team classless maybe lumberton should have learned some defense and we wouldnt be having this convo. I may be classless to but im not going to just roll over and start kneeling the ball in the third quarter I am going to keep going until the whilsle blows. So quit talking about png until you wear purple and white. i think one year didnt central run the score up ned yep they did  Nobody does it on purpose it just happens its not classless its part of the game.......

[quote name="Kiandn" post="1079159" timestamp="1318272286"]
[quote author=Jaguar-J link=topic=89470.msg1079142#msg1079142 date=1318271711]
Ozen takes PNG this year .

After playing a typical classless game against L-town . PNG needs a beating of epic proportions .
[/quote]

How was our game classless we played 4 quarters I remember when i played high school that we had to be up by 35 before the subs ever went in  I think it is pretty disrespectful to call a team classless maybe lumberton should have learned some defense and we wouldnt be having this convo. I may be classless to but im not going to just roll over and start kneeling the ball in the third quarter I am going to keep going until the whilsle blows. So quit talking about png until you wear purple and white. i think one year didnt central run the score up ned yep they did  Nobody does it on purpose it just happens its not classless its part of the game.......
[/quote]

In the words of Jimmy Johnson while he was at Miami...

"I get paid to coach one team, and that's what I did. I coached my team successfully.  You can't blame me that the other team wasn't as prepared as mine.  They don't pay me to coach both teams."  ;)

Surfernerd and yeah boy, you misread what I stated. He is a threat to scramble then fire it down the field. With that being said I meant that when he scrambles in the pocket he is very dangerous because he won't take off and run. I didn't say he was a runner and not a passe, if I would have stated that I would have printed than instead of then. But for u all I will say Ozen is gonna lose. Plain and simple. Fairclothe has our backs to the wall it is do or die I can see some offense coming strong on ozen, since we are classless I will go out on a limb and say that we are gonna destroy central week ten and make a 3 peat over the jags, then mr soulja will lose his bet and have to praise me on his signature! Sorry Rob tired of hearing this central crybaby insult my ndns, like central has never gone in and whippped the hell out of somebody. Wake up it is football play 48 minutes of ball, if you have someone down, keep your foot on their neck and beat em down!

It's a friendly poke at bmtqj33 because that's the line he kept using last week.
Must give props, they do have a fast rb; but, that never makes a team unbeatable.

[quote name="ndn2016" post="1079623" timestamp="1318300356"]
[quote author=vidor96pirates link=topic=89470.msg1079365#msg1079365 date=1318280500]
Ozen 10
PNG 28

Too much speed for PNG  ;)
[/quote]

I'm not sure what you mean, please elaborate.
[/quote]

[quote name="Sleepy1" post="1079643" timestamp="1318303144"]
It's a friendly poke at bmtqj33 because that's the line he kept using last week.
Must give props, they do have a fast rb; but, that never makes a team unbeatable.

[quote author=ndn2016 link=topic=89470.msg1079623#msg1079623 date=1318300356]
[quote author=vidor96pirates link=topic=89470.msg1079365#msg1079365 date=1318280500]
Ozen 10
PNG 28

Too much speed for PNG  ;)
[/quote]

I'm not sure what you mean, please elaborate.
[/quote]
[/quote]Be careful u ;D

[quote name="biaplayer" post="1079397" timestamp="1318282217"]
Surfernerd and yeah boy, you misread what I stated. He is a threat to scramble then fire it down the field. With that being said I meant that when he scrambles in the pocket he is very dangerous because he won't take off and run. I didn't say he was a runner and not a passe, if I would have stated that I would have printed than instead of then. But for u all I will say Ozen is gonna lose. Plain and simple. Fairclothe has our backs to the wall it is do or die I can see some offense coming strong on ozen, since we are classless I will go out on a limb and say that we are gonna destroy central week ten and make a 3 peat over the jags, then mr soulja will lose his bet and have to praise me on his signature! Sorry Rob tired of hearing this central crybaby insult my ndns, like central has never gone in and whippped the heck out of somebody. Wake up it is football play 48 minutes of ball, if you have someone down, keep your foot on their neck and beat em down!
[/quote]The bet is on!  It's on now!

[quote name="NDNation" post="1079406" timestamp="1318282923"]
[quote author=navydawg31 link=topic=89470.msg1079334#msg1079334 date=1318278964]
PNG 31-28 Game winning drive that will kill the clock. Both BMT schools coming to MC both going back with a L
[/quote]

YES! And please tenderize that Jag meat for us!
[/quote]Please.  MC sweep is within sight.  Ozen has a strong possibility to sweep you this year as well! 

[quote name="biaplayer" post="1079397" timestamp="1318282217"]
Surfernerd and yeah boy, you misread what I stated. He is a threat to scramble then fire it down the field. With that being said I meant that when he scrambles in the pocket he is very dangerous because he won't take off and run. I didn't say he was a runner and not a passe, if I would have stated that I would have printed than instead of then. But for u all I will say Ozen is gonna lose. Plain and simple. Fairclothe has our backs to the wall it is do or die I can see some offense coming strong on ozen, since we are classless I will go out on a limb and say that we are gonna destroy central week ten and make a 3 peat over the jags, then mr soulja will lose his bet and have to praise me on his signature! Sorry Rob tired of hearing this central crybaby insult my ndns, like central has never gone in and whippped the heck out of somebody. Wake up it is football play 48 minutes of ball, if you have someone down, keep your foot on their neck and beat em down!
[/quote]Surfernerd?....I hope he does throw the ball, We have two of the best safetys in the district.

[quote name="shovel" post="1078761" timestamp="1318247394"]
[quote author=bh89-2 link=topic=89470.msg1078295#msg1078295 date=1318193410]
Taking Ozen to try and pick a win out of the pick-em leader's pockets.
[/quote]
Be honest smokin' baby. You couldnt pick PNG to win, no matter who they played.
[/quote]

I'd pick them to win against WOS.  :D ;D ;D

[quote name="surfer73" post="1079745" timestamp="1318338192"]
[quote author=biaplayer link=topic=89470.msg1079397#msg1079397 date=1318282217]
[/quote]Surfernerd?....I hope he does throw the ball, We have two of the best safetys in the district.
[/quote]

Peveto is out with a bad ankle sprain.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    monebi
    Newest Member
    monebi