PNG vs OZEN PREDICTIONS

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name="BMTSoulja1" post="1076833" timestamp="1318048748"]
Another controversial game just like the 2003 game at LU!  ;D ;D
[/quote]

That was my senior year. We just got through beating Vidor at home and they were playing the PNG game over the speaker system after we shook hands. We needed PNG to win in order to get in the playoffs. Only time I've ever rooted for PNG lol. Talk about a roller coaster of emotions because that final few seconds took forver for the officials to figure it out and we couldn't see what was going on, we could only hear the radio broadcast announcers who were just as dazed and confused as us. All of the Nederland fans were on the field with us and everyone was completely silent as we were listening to the chaos. Ill never forget that experience for as a long as I live..

PNG - 31
Ozen - 27

There were a goup of us (Central Fans) in the stands that needed an Indian Victory to make the playoffs. It obviously benefited us as we made the playoffs and, at that time, ended up being the deepest run that we've ever made.  . Back to reality,

I'll make my prediction after Ozen plays tonight.

[quote name="Le Sgt Rey (French)" post="1076959" timestamp="1318074385"]
[quote author=akifan94 link=topic=89470.msg1076957#msg1076957 date=1318074311]
Ozen is too much for anyone in the state.

Ozen - 100
PN-G - 0
[/quote]
My guess too, but I didn't want to post the score... ;D
[/quote]

;D

It should be a good game. No prediction from me.

[quote name="BMTSoulja1" post="1076833" timestamp="1318048748"]
[/quote]
That brings back a memory! No.... I hope we dont have anything like that again! I do believe this will be a good game. PNG will win in the trenches, but tends to give up a couple of big plays. The PNG team as a whole is getting better every week. I look for the Indians to win a close one at home. Meanwhile, district 20-4A is up for grabs. Nederland staked a claim last night with a big win, Livingston is in the mix and I feel like Ozen and PNG will be battling the rest of the district for the two remaining spots. Looking forward to this game. Scalp 'em Indians!

[quote name="GoDogs27" post="1076878" timestamp="1318053618"]
[quote author=BMTSoulja1 link=topic=89470.msg1076833#msg1076833 date=1318048748]
[/quote]

That was my senior year. We just got through beating Vidor at home and they were playing the PNG game over the speaker system after we shook hands. We needed PNG to win in order to get in the playoffs. Only time I've ever rooted for PNG lol. Talk about a roller coaster of emotions because that final few seconds took forver for the officials to figure it out and we couldn't see what was going on, we could only hear the radio broadcast announcers who were just as dazed and confused as us. All of the Nederland fans were on the field with us and everyone was completely silent as we were listening to the chaos. Ill never forget that experience for as a long as I live..

PNG - 31
Ozen - 27
[/quote]
That was pretty unique all the Ned fans at their stadium on the field waiting on the outcome. Had we lost Nederland and Central would have stayed home from the playoffs. Honestly Ozen got the short end of the stick that night. I'm not sure the right call was made by officials. That was one of those nights where I wasn't convinced that the better team won.

Guest Pirate_pride_07
[quote name="akifan94" post="1076957" timestamp="1318074311"]
[size=12pt][b]Ozen is too much for anyone in the state.[/b][/size]

Ozen - 100
PN-G - 0
[/quote]
Not us  8)

[quote name="Scalp'em" post="1077008" timestamp="1318077968"]
Vidor fans keep jumping threads talking trash? Ozen isn't any better then Livingston or Nederland. Both of those games the NDNs were in till the end. It will be a good game, but I think the NDNS pull it out at home 35-28.
[/quote]
We're not jumping your thread, only two Pirate posters I've seen. Indians by a touchdown; it's at the Reservation.

Guest Jaguar-J
[quote name="pngfan66" post="1077013" timestamp="1318078322"]
Key is to contain Ozen's QB and the corners.
[/quote]

That is the exact opposite of what you need to do  ::)

The key is to contain that delayed draw to #1. that is where they got most of their yardage against Vidor last night. Would show pass to drop the linebackers back and hand it off to #1. The kid is quick and will run through arm tackles. You better have 2 or 3 people hitting him. Green had negative yards last night rushing, but he has a great arm. PNG secondary better not let the receivers get behind them becouse Green can put it on a dime. jmo

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder