PNG vs OZEN PREDICTIONS

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name="supergold82" post="1078141" timestamp="1318179489"]
The key is to contain that delayed draw to #1. that is where they got most of their yardage against Vidor last night. Would show pass to drop the linebackers back and hand it off to #1. The kid is quick and will run through arm tackles. You better have 2 or 3 people hitting him. Green had negative yards last night rushing, but he has a great arm. PNG secondary better not let the receivers get behind them becouse Green can put it on a dime. jmo
[/quote]

Agreed, Green has a heck of an arm so you have to play great coverage.  #1 (Jones ???) is a running machine...gotta hit him hard and wrap up or he will make you pay.  It will be interesting to see how Ozen bounces back after such a tough loss. 

PNG 27
Ozen 14

[quote name="BrenhamFan" post="1078233" timestamp="1318188609"]
PNG  28
Ozen 21

(sure hope I'm wrong, or my Ozen in the playoffs prediction, could be in trouble)
[/quote]

Yep. three losses in this district and you might be sitting at home after week 10.

Guest Jaguar-J
[quote name="BrenhamFan" post="1078233" timestamp="1318188609"]
PNG  28
Ozen 21

(sure hope I'm wrong, or my Ozen in the playoffs prediction, could be in trouble)
[/quote]

BrenamFan , Wishy Washy Weasal .Your  not very cool in Brenham and not very cool here either  ;D

[quote name="bigdog" post="1078251" timestamp="1318190366"]
[quote author=BrenhamFan link=topic=89470.msg1078233#msg1078233 date=1318188609]
PNG  28
Ozen 21

[/quote]

Yep. three losses in this district and you might be sitting at home after week 10.
[/quote]I think 4th place is gauranteed on having three losses.  PN-G, Central, Ozen, LC-M and Vidor will really duke it out for 3rd and 4th place.

[quote name="PURPLE 4EVER" post="1078568" timestamp="1318210023"]
[quote author=bigdog link=topic=89470.msg1078251#msg1078251 date=1318190366]
[quote author=BrenhamFan link=topic=89470.msg1078233#msg1078233 date=1318188609]
PNG  28
Ozen 21

[/quote]

[/quote]I think 4th place is gauranteed on having three losses.  PN-G, Central, Ozen, LC-M and Vidor will really duke it out for 3rd and 4th place.
[/quote]I agree
PNG wins this one

[quote name="bulldog1984" post="1078234" timestamp="1318188869"]
Went to Ozen/ Vidor game  was a great win by Vidor and i see a win by PNG over Ozen because of three reasons. 1  Disipline 2 fan support and conditioning . Ozen is talented and fast but Png will win in close game 22 to 14 .
[/quote]

I agree with only one part of this post. Ozen's fan support SUCKS. Every game i go to its never more than five people scattered around me in the section i sit. as far as disipline I saw vidor trying to draw the defense offsides with a hard snap but it didnt work....and to me it didnt look like the panthers were tired. This is a must win game so im expecting another great game like last year. the faithful ozen fans will be there and im sure our boys will be up to the task.

I can see this being a semi high scoring game. Think png takes this one, as long as coaching staff can discipline on both sides of the ball I think png is ok. Qb for ozen is very athetic, more of a threat scrambling then throwing the ball deep. We have to stop the run, and keep turnovers to a minimum.  Can't wait for Friday night to get here. Honestly do not think ozens defense can shutdown png. Question is can we stop ozen, I say yes we can! I think vidor. Now throwing the ball some was just a sample of what they can expect this week. We are very well balanced offensively, and if I am not mistaken are averaging over 32 pts a game or something like that, so ozen will have their handds full!

[quote name="biaplayer" post="1078940" timestamp="1318260573"]
I can see this being a semi high scoring game. Think png takes this one, as long as coaching staff can discipline on both sides of the ball I think png is ok. [b]Qb for ozen is very athetic, more of a threat scrambling then throwing the ball deep.[/b] We have to stop the run, and keep turnovers to a minimum.  Can't wait for Friday night to get here. Honestly do not think ozens defense can shutdown png. Question is can we stop ozen, I say yes we can! I think vidor. Now throwing the ball some was just a sample of what they can expect this week. We are very well balanced offensively, and if I am not mistaken are averaging over 32 pts a game or something like that, so ozen will have their handds full!
[/quote]
I don't know what QB you've seen, but Green has a cannon and is very accurate! Especially on the deep ball! Should be a good game though...

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder