Lumberton vs PNG

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name="pngfan1" post="1071284" timestamp="1317503826"]
We are 0-2 against two good teams and played both of them very close. Closer than both expected and may still admit. We are getting better each week , but I think the teams in the district are closer than most years.
[/quote]

I agree.  PNG takes this one. Best of Luck to both teams!

This will be another game won by 7 points are less. I know PNG fans like to continue to think they are the greatest team since sliced bread but let's face it, BOTH teams or O-2 in district. To say that PNG is going to beat L-Town by a big number is kind of ridiculous. Will Lumberton win, not sure, will PNG blow them out................nope. With Lumbertons' lack of size, both in numbers and physically I personally believe they are the best O-fer team in SETX, granted that doesn't change our record but so far no one has exactly owned L-town. Watch out, the boys in columbian blue are going to trip up and actually end up on the winning side before the end of this season. Raiders by 2.

Lumberton has put up some big yardage on offense this season. I am surprised they have been able to do that due to some key players starting on offense & defense.  I have to go with the Raiders because of home field advantage.

Raiders 14
Indians 10

Well, I don't think I can pick a score, or a winner, too many things to pan out this week at practice! Lumberton needs Pace back badly, he's our speed and big play guy, lots of situations during his time out have called for outside and corner making speed, and its hurt not having him. Our boys will break out of this 'slump' they have lots of heart, but certainly need to taste victory. I played for 3 of the awful years Johhny the joke Fuller was our AD, we didn't win once in 05n it was terrible. This town and its fanbase has come too far to let those days return! Show up Friday night Raider faithful, show up for the boys that are still taking the field every Fri night. The homecoming crowd was disappointing, after having 10,000 the last 3 yrs in a row. Players notice these things, and they know they are being compared to previously more sucessful teams. SHOW UP, we have to support! Let's create a home game atmosphere for once in this fair weather town ;)

[quote name="bojangles" post="1072446" timestamp="1317633534"]
Well, I don't think I can pick a score, or a winner, too many things to pan out this week at practice! Lumberton needs Pace back badly, he's our speed and big play guy, lots of situations during his time out have called for outside and corner making speed, and its hurt not having him. Our boys will break out of this 'slump' they have lots of heart, but certainly need to taste victory. I played for 3 of the awful years Johhny the joke Fuller was our AD, we didn't win once in 05n it was terrible. This town and its fanbase has come too far to let those days return! Show up Friday night Raider faithful, show up for the boys that are still taking the field every Fri night. The homecoming crowd was disappointing, after having 10,000 the last 3 yrs in a row. Players notice these things, and they know they are being compared to previously more sucessful teams. SHOW UP, we have to support! Let's create a home game atmosphere for once in this fair weather town ;)
[/quote]That says it all.........

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    xoxox
    Newest Member
    xoxox