Vidor @ Ozen Predictions???

vhs

Guest Pirate_pride_07
[quote name="Yeoj" post="1071509" timestamp="1317516107"]
Here's some words for you, Ozen is fast, they have speed all over the place and their QB is a potential college QB. Vidor is slow, they will have to keep Ozen's offense off the field to even be in this game. Vidor's defense won't get enough stops. No one said anything about race. The inbreds from Vidor started using stereotypes first! Now how's my spelling and do you need a translator for this post?
[/quote]
That is your opinion and it IS an opinion. IMO i think Vidor is fast. There has yet to be a team that has outran Vidor and there is yet to be a team that has caught Vidor's speedy back David Bolinger. And as for Vidor's defense not getting enough stops, we stopped offenses just as good as yours plenty of times. And as for the inbreds talk if you seriously think the dude wasn't talking about race then your the most naive person i've ever met. It was obvious. And its pretty obvious why you think Ozen is fast as well.  ::)

• Replies 201
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name="Yeoj" post="1071509" timestamp="1317516107"]
Here's some words for you, Ozen is fast, they have speed all over the place and their QB is a potential college QB. Vidor is slow, they will have to keep Ozen's offense off the field to even be in this game. Vidor's defense won't get enough stops. No one said anything about race. The inbreds from Vidor started using stereotypes first! Now how's my spelling and do you need a translator for this post?
[/quote]

You are fooling yourself boy Vidor isn't slow and Ozen isn't fast those statements aren't facts they are the very stereotypes you accused Vidor fans of posting...quote that post for me..... and I can see your very intelligent by your having to resort to insults. lol

Really? Didn't Ozen win the district track meet with a bunch of juniors and sophomores who happen to play football also? Is not Nelson the defending 100 meter champion in your district and Ozen's leading WR? Sounds like Ozen is faster than you're willing to admit.

[quote name="Yeoj" post="1071520" timestamp="1317517004"]
Really? Didn't Ozen win the district track meet with a bunch of juniors and sophomores who happen to play football also? Is not Nelson the defending 100 meter champion in your district and Ozen's leading WR? Sounds like Ozen is faster than you're willing to admit. And I don't use stereotypes, the inbreds from Vidor started that!
[/quote]Inbreds huh....Your IQ is showing...Should be proud of yourself.

Guest Pirate_pride_07
Really? Didn't Ozen win the district track meet with a bunch of juniors and sophomores who happen to play football also? Is not Nelson the defending 100 meter champion in your district and Ozen's leading WR? Sounds like Ozen is faster than you're willing to admit. And I don't use stereotypes, the inbreds from Vidor started that!
[/quote]
Look at what you saying man? track things. really? track doesn't compare to football. thats an accepted fact. Yes you can be track fast but that doesn't make you fast in football where you getting hit and pushed and grabbed and everything else. We will see how fast your wide receivers are this saturday. And didn't you have those receivers last year and what happened then?  ::)  ;D

[/quote]

Like I said quote the Vidor fan post.....I didn't think you would because it's not there lol....and again like I said this ain't track this is football, big difference.

I haven't seen Ozen play but on paper they look good, they've had tremendous success this year in district and should play solid football at home. Green is a very accurate passer, Nelson has great hands, Jones is putting up good yardage. The defense went into LCM and held them to 13 points which is impressive.

Both teams are avg. about 25-30 points a game, Vidor is giving up an avg. of 17 points a game, Ozen is giving up around 22 points a game. Should be a close game, we'll see if the Pirates can get a win in their inaugural game at the Butch.

[/quote]

Where did you guys finish in the 4X100 meter relay anyway?  I know it was in the top three.

[quote name="bmtqj33" post="1071363" timestamp="1317508071"]
[quote author=dockofthebay link=topic=89144.msg1071225#msg1071225 date=1317500761]
[quote author=bmtqj33 link=topic=89144.msg1071135#msg1071135 date=1317495381]
[quote author=mytwocents link=topic=89144.msg1071122#msg1071122 date=1317494603]
I think were gonna need a Ozen interpreter in here for this week.  ::) Where's soulja when you need him?  ;D  8)
[/quote]at home were the PANTHERS sent him!!!
this game is over before it starts! like I said
[b]PANTHERS-48
vidor-12 o my bad 2 we had a bad snap safty 2 points for vidor ;D ;D
[/quote]If Ozen plays like you spell..............Vidor 42        Ozen 7
[/quote]blame your wife for my spelling she[b] tought [/b] me ;D
[/quote] And your mom [b]taught[/b] me.....guess your mom is smarter!

[quote name="bmtqj33" post="1071430" timestamp="1317512159"]
[quote author=CANeyePLAYtoo link=topic=89144.msg1071417#msg1071417 date=1317511758]
[quote author=bmtqj33 link=topic=89144.msg1071363#msg1071363 date=1317508071]
[quote author=dockofthebay link=topic=89144.msg1071225#msg1071225 date=1317500761]
[quote author=mytwocents link=topic=89144.msg1071122#msg1071122 date=1317494603]
I think were gonna need a Ozen interpreter in here for this week.  ::) Where's soulja when you need him?  ;D  8)
[b]PANTHERS-48
[/quote]blame your wife for my spelling she tought me ;D
[/quote]

Wow with that statement right there it shows what your maturity level is.  Really???  Momma/Wife come backs.  Wht didnt you just say Yo Momma!!  What are you 2 years old?
[/quote]With the name u have you must be 10 ;D
[/quote]

Then Ill take that match up there peewee

Regarding all the speed statements, speed on a track does not equate to speed on the football field.  Just look at the number of NFL wide receivers that were suppose to be great because they were track stars and they never panned out.  Some of this trash talk is acceptable, most of it is childish banter.  On any given night in 20-4A anything can happen.  Lumberton will win and they will shock someone, that is a guarantee.  So, let's let the boys fight it out on the field and pray for a safe game.  Regardless, it will be a good game as most Vidor /Ozen games have been over the years. 

[quote name="dockofthebay" post="1071556" timestamp="1317520050"]
[quote author=bmtqj33 link=topic=89144.msg1071363#msg1071363 date=1317508071]
[b]PANTHERS-48
[/quote]blame your wife for my spelling she[b] tought [/b] me ;D
[/quote] And your mom [b]taught[/b] me.....guess your mom is smarter!
[/quote]REMOVED

VID is gonna be the the best D OZEN has seen this year so far. If VID can control the clock and sustain long drives on O (good ole smash mouth) OZEN is gonna be in trouble. I refuse to predict a score or a winner in 20-4A (exept on Rykers pickems who I just copy BOBKAT4LIFE) you never know what team is gonna show up. Think this game is more important to VID than OZEN if your lookin at the playoff pics. ;)

[quote name="BRONX ROX" post="1071620" timestamp="1317526484"]
VID is gonna be the the best D OZEN has seen this year so far. If VID can control the clock and sustain long drives on O (good ole smash mouth) OZEN is gonna be in trouble. I refuse to predict a score or a winner in 20-4A (exept on Rykers pickems who I just copy BOBKAT4LIFE) you never know what team is gonna show up. Think this game is more important to VID than OZEN if your lookin at the playoff pics. ;)
[/quote]
You do realize Ozen has played West Brook & Port Arthur Memorial? I doubt Vidor's defense comes close to their level! But Ozen will be the best offense Vidor has seen this season. Playing Bridge City will not duplicate what Vidor will face this in this game!

[quote name="BmtOzenPanthers" post="1071530" timestamp="1317517535"]
Ozen is the fastest and most explosive team vidor has seen all year and bollinger will not be able too outrun our D
[/quote]
It's hard to outrun any defense on crutches... Bollinger will not be back for this one

Goodness gracious, this thread have gotten wound up and in so early of the week!.  Vidor, don't dunderestimate this Ozen team.  The X factor is their running game.  They are slowly piling on the yards, which makes the passing attack that much potent.  Ozen will be the most athletic team you've faced.  Yeoj is right.  They have great speed.  But it comes down to trench warfare.  Vidor may have the edge here but the game will come down to key turnovers in the second half.  I see Vidor putting the ball on the ground befor Ozen.  Soooo..

Vidor - 14

Ozen - 28

[quote name="Yeoj" post="1071641" timestamp="1317528986"]
[quote author=BRONX ROX link=topic=89144.msg1071620#msg1071620 date=1317526484]
[/quote]
You do realize Ozen has played [b]West Brook & Port Arthur Memorial[/b]? I doubt Vidor's defense comes close to their level! But Ozen will be the best offense Vidor has seen this season. Playing Bridge City will not duplicate what Vidor will face this in this game!
[/quote]
Ill give ya PAM but WB  ???

Lets be real for a moment and talk about the facts not how we feel or think the score will be, and the real facts are Ozen is faster than Vidor, but Vidor has a better Head coach. More helpful information would the fact that Ozen"s defense which is being lead by a very speedy and aggressive sophmore is much improved this year and Ozen's Qb is fully recovered from his knee surgery. m y prediction with these facts are Ozen 21 , Vidor 10

[quote name="OleHerbert" post="1071758" timestamp="1317568849"]
Lets be real for a moment and talk about the [b]facts [/b]not how we feel or think the score will be, and the [b]real facts [/b]are Ozen is faster than Vidor, but Vidor has a better Head coach. More helpful information would the [b]fact[/b] that Ozen"s defense which is being lead by a very speedy and aggressive sophmore is much improved this year and Ozen's Qb is fully recovered from his knee surgery. m y prediction with these [b]facts [/b]are Ozen 21 , Vidor 10
[/quote]
FACTS.................This is SETXsports.......... Dont need no stinkin FACTS........ ;D ;D ;D

Guest Pirate_pride_07
[quote name="BMTSoulja1" post="1071691" timestamp="1317558913"]
Ozen will be the most athletic team you've faced.  Yeoj is right.  They have great speed.

Vidor - 14

Ozen - 28
[/quote]
[quote author=OleHerbert link=topic=89144.msg1071758#msg1071758 date=1317568849]
Lets be real for a moment and talk about the facts not how we feel or think the score will be, and the real facts are Ozen is faster than Vidor,
[/quote]

Facts?!? Really? Well if its a fact that Ozen is faster than vidor please show me where it is proven. Have you timed every single defensive player on Vidor and Ozen? Have you timed them with pads on? Lined up the 4 fastest people from Ozen and the 4 fastest people from vidor and raced them? Last time I checked we haven't raced Ozen. This is plain and simple a race remark because Everyone knows Ozen is a mostly all black team and Vidor is mostly an all white team and that means Ozen has got to be faster than Vidor cuz yall got black kids and we got white kids. I just wish yall would come out and say it and stop being cowards about it.

From an unbias observer, I don't think Green and the receiving core can be stopped. However, the Pirate defense will keep them in the game, and their style of offense should keep it close. Green is definitely a talent, but his receivers made all the catches needed, especially on 3rd and long. This should be another great game, there are no Friday nights off in 204A this year. Look for Vidor and Ozen to give a hard fought, nail biting ball game. Good luck to both teams....

Guest Pirate_pride_07
[quote name="LB76" post="1071787" timestamp="1317570435"]
From an unbias observer, I don't think Green and the receiving core can be stopped. However, the Pirate defense will keep them in the game, and their style of offense should keep it close. Green is definitely a talent, but his receivers made all the catches needed, especially on 3rd and long. This should be another great game, there are no Friday nights off in 204A this year. Look for Vidor and Ozen to give a hard fought, nail biting ball game. Good luck to both teams....
[/quote]
See thats where i'm not worried cuz our safety's and corners and linebackers have done an amazing job shutting down some great receivers. IMO if ozen is gonna win or stay in the game its gonna be through there run game. Jakobi Jones is one heck of a running back and Green is no joke. I look for Vidor to shut down those receivers and Ozen's passing game.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    jacobmartin
    Newest Member
    jacobmartin