Vidor @ Ozen Predictions???

vhs

• Replies 201
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Pirate_pride_07
[quote name="Pirate88" post="1073659" timestamp="1317773099"]
Ok pay attention here, I'm only go to dispense this wisdom once. Everyone can debate all day long the outcome of this game and the reasons for each. Usually I sit idle by and see what everyone's thinking and not say anything. But after seeing some of these post on here I can't hold back any longer.

1. Speed, discipline, athleticism, and RACE (How this was ever brought into this discussion is beyond belief) have nothing to do with the final outcome of a game. Those are all attributes that make up parts of a team. TEAM...that word has more to do with the outcome of the game. The TEAM that performs the best and scores more points than they goive up..WINS!! Wow the founding fathers of the game got that right!!

2. Stats..........you can quote stats all day long and what does it get you?? It proves you have no life. Who cares what the stats are, unless the two teams have played a common opponent, they mean nothing!! And even then, they still won't predict a correct outcome.

3. You are not going to change the opponents fan's opinion you are right and they are wrong. You can argue all day long and nothing will change. Do you honsetly thing because lil Johnny scored 3 touchdowns with his right shoe tied in a double knot will convince the other team they are wrong and your team will win??

4. Here's a subject for you to debate. Who's girlfriend is uglier!! How do I know you have a ugly girlfriend? You must because you have nothing better to do than debate a high school football game. Just remember, it's a GAME!! I understand passion and school spirt, but there are limits. Now, get off the computer and go out and find youself a better looking girlfriend!!
[/quote]
Very well written.  ;D
Are you done yet?  ::)  8)

[quote name="Pirate88" post="1073659" timestamp="1317773099"]
Ok pay attention here, I'm only go to dispense this wisdom once. Everyone can debate all day long the outcome of this game and the reasons for each. Usually I sit idle by and see what everyone's thinking and not say anything. But after seeing some of these post on here I can't hold back any longer.

1. Speed, discipline, athleticism, and RACE (How this was ever brought into this discussion is beyond belief) have nothing to do with the final outcome of a game. Those are all attributes that make up parts of a team. TEAM...that word has more to do with the outcome of the game. The TEAM that performs the best and scores more points than they goive up..WINS!! Wow the founding fathers of the game got that right!!

2. Stats..........you can quote stats all day long and what does it get you?? It proves you have no life. Who cares what the stats are, unless the two teams have played a common opponent, they mean nothing!! And even then, they still won't predict a correct outcome.

3. You are not going to change the opponents fan's opinion you are right and they are wrong. You can argue all day long and nothing will change. Do you honsetly thing because lil Johnny scored 3 touchdowns with his right shoe tied in a double knot will convince the other team they are wrong and your team will win??

4. Here's a subject for you to debate. Who's girlfriend is uglier!! How do I know you have a ugly girlfriend? You must because you have nothing better to do than debate a high school football game. Just remember, it's a GAME!! I understand passion and school spirt, but there are limits. Now, get off the computer and go out and find youself a better looking girlfriend!!
[/quote] ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

[quote name="mytwocents" post="1073790" timestamp="1317784271"]
[quote author=Pirate88 link=topic=89144.msg1073659#msg1073659 date=1317773099]

[/quote]
[b]Very well written. [/b] ;D
Are you done yet?  ::)  8)
[/quote]
Yes.. It was quite professional :P :P....BUT we are on page 11 and it's only Wed...this thread is heading for 20 by Saturday Night...cause someone will get back on here after the game and smear some speed comments or some discipline comments for at least 2 pages....along with a few YO MOMMAS....etc...then a moderator will step in and lock the thread...CLEO says it's going to be SOULJA... ;D

BUT...this is all in good fun...at the end of the day, IF we need to be serious, we are a community that I have personally seen come together and make things happen...from Katy to Orange, the Gulf to Tyler!!!

We just have too many Marines in between, NOT to make things happen.... ;D...jk, just a great community!

Guest Pirate_pride_07
[quote name="Le Sgt Rey (French)" post="1073843" timestamp="1317818066"]
BUT...this is all in good fun...at the end of the day, IF we need to be serious, we are a community that I have personally seen come together and make things happen...from Katy to Orange, the Gulf to Tyler!!!

[size=10pt][b]We just have too many Marines in between, NOT to make things happen[/b][/size].... ;D...jk, just a great community!
[/quote]
I'm just gonna keep my  mouth shut on that one  ::)  :-X  ;D

Guest kellybulldawg
[quote name="ozens fastest@1906" post="1073950" timestamp="1317826294"]
Just got sum last minute info and have to change my pick.

Vidor 70 - Ozen 3
[/quote]

;) really though 35-10 Ozen sounds more realistic

[quote name="Le Sgt Rey (French)" post="1074081" timestamp="1317835263"]
[quote author=ozens fastest@1906 link=topic=89144.msg1073950#msg1073950 date=1317826294]
Just got sum last minute info and have to change my pick.

Vidor 70 - Ozen 3
[/quote]
They're playing basketball now?
[/quote]
Naw man I'm just looking at the facts, VIDOR is 4-1 and from what I've been reading have to be the most disciplined team in SETX.. They have beat Kirbyville, Bridge City, Lumberton, and o yeah Texas High. We all know its not a track meet its a football game and with that being said its an even match-up as far as speed goes b/c there is a difference from runnning around a track than on grass field or should i say turf field. AND THAT DIFFERENCE IS THAT INSTEAD OF A FINISH LINE IT WILL BE A GOAL LINE ;D ;D ;D ;D

Vidor 24 - Ozen 21. Ozen has a tough time with the slot-T offense. Vidor's defense is one of the best, and fastest, in the area. Lumberton game was sloppy from the let down against Nederland. Ozen / Vidor games are always close, well played football games. Wish I were there to see it.

[quote name="robanadana" post="1074545" timestamp="1317884772"]
Vidor 24 - Ozen 21. Ozen has a tough time with the slot-T offense. Vidor's defense is one of the best, and fastest, in the area. Lumberton game was sloppy from the let down against Nederland. Ozen / Vidor games are always close, well played football games. Wish I were there to see it.
[/quote]

I agree, I think it will be a close, exciting game, always is when these two teams hit the field! Can hardly wait til Saturday.....Wish it was tomorrow night!!

Guest Jaguar-J
[quote name="vhs" post="1075928" timestamp="1318030341"]
I don't know why Vidor would even show up for this game they are clearly out matched.......
[size=36 pt]NOT[/size]
[/quote]

Yep  ;) ! the first of your whippings from BMT this year .

[quote name="Le Sgt Rey (French)" post="1076945" timestamp="1318072141"]
[quote author=mytwocents link=topic=89144.msg1076791#msg1076791 date=1318047090]
heard this game is gonna be on broadcast on here. Is that true?
[/quote]
It is the game of the weak....I mean week... ;D
[/quote]
  :D

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder