1. 1. Who wins?

• Livingston
    • Nederland

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name="PhatMack19" post="1070832" timestamp="1317468614"]
This should be a great game.  Best offense in the district vs. The best defense.  This game could be for the district title.  Can Nederland slow down that running game?  Who wins?
[/quote]I think defense will be the difference in this one. Ned wins this one in another close one. Ned 13
                                                                                                                                  Liv 10 in OT ;D

I like BH15's prediction.  Very close (24-14) on the PNG prediction!  I hope the offense keeps improving and the defense continues to roll.  Did read in the paper that Livingston's QB & big running back came out of the Central game with ankle injuries but I'm sure they will be playing Friday night.  28-21 Bulldogs!!!

This will be a good one. If you went by what you saw with both playing us , you would have to say Livingston. I don't think you can go by that though.

When we played Livingston we had the lead with seven minutes left but it was one of those leads you felt lucky to have . As we hung with them until then you could tell eventually they could pull away. As we traded leads with Nederland I never felt that way. Until the end I felt it was anybodys game . Nederland started moving the ball on the ground in the second half but we also had more success on the ground in the second half also.

With that being said I believe Nederlands defense will match up with Livingston better than we did.Livingston will have to throw some to beat Nederland. We did pretty well in the air against Nederland. Their pass defense is their ability to put pressure on the quarterback. And their front will do that , I don't think their secondary is that great. One thing many aren't giving much credit to Livingston for is their defense. Livingston's defense is way better than the credit they are getting. This will be a great game , I wouldn't put money on it either way.

DA BRONX in me wants to take NED (pretty little bulldogs never hurt no one) but LIV(who I DONT want to see in the playoffs) been takin to teams thus far. I do believe this game is for "district champs" and if anyone in 20-4A gonna stop the LIV O the NED D is gonna be the ones. ;)

I love being the underdog in a big game. Takes all the pressure off and its where Neumann performs best. Nederland is going to have to play a near flawless game but they have the talent to win.

P.S. I don't have any inside info so don't think I do, but I have a feeling we will see some new stuff on offense this week. Look for the wild dog comeback and a trick play here or there. No inside info, but I've seen what Neumann and Barrow have done in games like this before. Should be a fun game to watch..

I heard a rumor yesterday (from a Dayton fan) that Livingston's QB broke a collar bone.  Is that right? 

I am watching this game closely.  Looks to be a good match-up, but I don't think Ned is gonna be able to stop that Livingston run game.  Livingston by 10

[quote name="bh89-2" post="1071681" timestamp="1317554633"]
I heard a rumor yesterday [b](from a Dayton fan)[/b] that Livingston's QB broke a collar bone.  Is that right? 

I am watching this game closely.  Looks to be a good match-up, but I don't think Ned is gonna be able to stop that Livingston run game.  Livingston by 10
[/quote]

Liltex been spillin da beans AGAIN  ;D

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder